PDA

View Full Version : Prince Graphite II Specifications

OneHander
08-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Anybody have any specs on this racket? Head size, weight, balance, stiffness. It is an old racket but I can't seem to find specs. Thanks.

DustinW
08-15-2007, 11:13 AM
racquetfinder.com has the specs on the OS. I posted a message a few weeks back asking for specs on the MP, but there were no responses.

DustinW
08-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Also..... I saw your other post about looking for a replacement for the Graphite II. I'm in the same boat you are. I just started playing again after having a few years off, and I was looking for something newer (but similar) to my Prince Graphite II.

I demoed a few racquets but didn't really like anything. I had been interested in the Yonex RDS 002 Tour... and before I could demo, I found a good deal on a used one and bought it. I've had it about a week now, and so far so good. Its been an easy transition from the PGII... excellent control, and power and spin when I want it.

OneHander
08-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Also..... I saw your other post about looking for a replacement for the Graphite II. I'm in the same boat you are. I just started playing again after having a few years off, and I was looking for something newer (but similar) to my Prince Graphite II.

I demoed a few racquets but didn't really like anything. I had been interested in the Yonex RDS 002 Tour... and before I could demo, I found a good deal on a used one and bought it. I've had it about a week now, and so far so good. Its been an easy transition from the PGII... excellent control, and power and spin when I want it.

Thanks for your note and the info on the RDS 002 Tour. I will be trying that one in a couple of weeks. I am getting 2 Prince Speedport Tours today to demo, one with the port inserts and one with the hole inserts. The specs are similar to the RDS 002 Tour. I have tried the Prince Hybrid Tour and have not decided up or down on that one yet. I am not sure what to make of that racket yet. Good power (maybe too much) and good feel relative to traditional rackets (like the Graphite II). My other option is the Prince Original Graphite which I think will be a little more forgiving on the arm and shoulder than the Graphite II.

888Factor
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
I've got 2 MIDSIZE for sale if you are interested. 7.5 condition and 4 5/8 grips.