PDA

View Full Version : Ferrero Golf Car Freak Accident

aramis
08-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Anyone just catch this story on espn? If Cahill has his facts straight this was some serious bad luck for JCF getting run over. On top of that when the driver was getting out of the car he ended up stepping on JCF's head.

daddy
08-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Anyone just catch this story on espn? If Cahill has his facts straight this was some serious bad luck for JCF getting run over. On top of that when the driver was getting out of the car he ended up stepping on JCF's head.

Anyone knows how serious this is ? I know ancic hurt him self while on vacvation last year on jetski on water and he virtually ruined couple of years on tour .. Hope this is not happening to JCF>

usfferjenn
08-16-2007, 04:18 PM
he was playing with hewitt. i wonder if he's the one who was driving the cart. i'm watching his match against blake right now, and his knee and leg look pretty tore up, but his head looks okay, i think that may have gotten their facts mixed up.

Jack the Hack
08-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Anyone knows how serious this is ? I know ancic hurt him self while on vacvation last year on jetski on water and he virtually ruined couple of years on tour .. Hope this is not happening to JCF>

I don't know the details of the story, but Ferrero is playing against Blake right now in the Cincinnati tournament (on ESPN2). Anyway, his lower left leg looks pretty scraped up, but it doesn't seem to necessarily be effecting his movement a whole lot. (It seems like the fast court and Blake's forehand is causing more pain than the abrasion.)

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
After the complications following chicken pox he had before, though this wasn't voluntary or anything or just a leisure day out...I don't know I would be seriously careful about such things. Accidents happen sure, its why they are called that but at a critical time in the career I would think saner choices would be made than jetskiiing for example. Golf cart stuff is truly freakish though.

BigBUBBA
08-16-2007, 07:00 PM
JCR old trainer who in now hewitts was looking at and talking w/ Hewwitt and wasn't looking where he was going. JCF was also looking at Hewwitt, and the trainer ran JCF over, dragging his down a golf course road, then going down a small hill w/ a creek. Hewwitt pushed the cart off JCF right before it would have ran over his head

Thats the ESPN story...