PDA

View Full Version : tecnifibre 335 16 X 20

FEDERER89
08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
What other racket on the market does this racket feel lke and what do u think of it (good racket or bad racket) ?

FEDERER89
08-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Jonny S&V
08-15-2007, 12:31 PM

Give us some time. Jeez... Like a leaded up Prince TT Warrior.

PackardDell
08-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Well. The M-Comp from Fischer comes close. Yonex RDS 300 (from krajicek) also. ProKennex might have some.

In D Zone
08-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Question for you ...

Are you used to or enjoy playing heavy racquet? This one requires someone who is accustomed to playing a demanding racquet - heavy on weight, swing weight and frame stiffness is medium firm.

I have not played with the Tfight335, but having played other racquets similar to it in specs so here are my take on this. With heavier racquet, you'll find the racquet offers great control. Racquet is more forgiving on mis-hit; off the sweet spot. There no shortage of power and spin this puppy can deliver and with 10 pt head light, it's also made to do well on the net (very manueverable). Denser string pattern is muted compared to the open string; more solid feel with less vibration.

Down side:
Typical complaints from players about getting tired earlier because of the weight of the racquet. But man if you like or gotten used to playing heavier racquet - I think it's a good racquet.

It's up to you ... the artist to make the racquet from good to excellent.

ps... like Jonny SV mentioned, its the TFight on steriod! Or should we say, factory mod racquet that has all the bells and whistle built in - Tournament Ready.

BreakPoint
08-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks for waiting a whole 3 minutes for responses. Geez....

Anyway, it's a good racquet. Nice solid, old-school kind of feel.

John Galt
08-15-2007, 06:09 PM
It doesn't play like a "heavy" racquet IMO. Nice swingweight around 320 and good headlight balance. Very stable and crisp...but comfortable with its lower flex rating. It does feel kind of old school when playing it. It feels like a Prestige MP in a way, but a little more spinnier and crisp. I can also see how it can be compared to say a Fischer or PK - but with slightly more pop. I believe it to be one of the best frames out there and worth a good look.