PDA

View Full Version : James Blake's new girlfriend

kattak29
08-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Did you guys know that James is dating Heather Mitts, the soccer player? It was announced during his match today in Cinncinati.

samster
08-15-2007, 07:19 PM
No, I did not know. Thanks for letting us know.

daddy
08-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Couldnt live without that ..

usfferjenn
08-15-2007, 07:24 PM
they showed her a couple times during his match today. she used to go out with aj feely who plays for the san diego chargers.

dallasstarsfan
08-15-2007, 07:39 PM
She grew up in the cincinnati area.

tennispro11
08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
She is really good looking!!!

drake
08-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, it was announced during his match today in Cinncinati.

Challenger
08-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Thread is pointless without pics!

http://www.desipio.com/images/mitts_heather3.jpg

http://www.10000takes.com/HeatherMittsUSSoccer.jpg

Craig Sheppard
08-15-2007, 08:15 PM
lol one of the ESPN Radio shows tried to hook Barry Zito up iwith her... I forget which one. James' is doing well for himself, what a hottie...heh

NamRanger
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Dayum. Makes me wish I was a pro.

dunloplayah
08-15-2007, 08:33 PM
good lookin' girl, a little "flat" like his game of late tho :p

Fedace
08-15-2007, 08:41 PM

James only goes for the blondes, blond fetish;)

Eviscerator
08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
:roll:

Didn't know, don't care.

Challenger
08-15-2007, 08:52 PM

Didn't know, don't care.

Then why did you bother clicking the thread? ;)

A.T.S.
08-15-2007, 09:03 PM
My coach told me to find something to motivate me to practice harder. I think I found my motivation.

Dink
08-15-2007, 09:06 PM
My coach told me to find something to motivate me to practice harder. I think I found my motivation.

:) :) :) :)

Mick
08-15-2007, 09:07 PM
no wonder why Blake is not playing so well lately. he could not keep his mind on tennis :)

BreakPoint
08-15-2007, 09:53 PM
You mean flat like his big forehand? ;)

CanadianChic
08-15-2007, 10:19 PM

Didn't know, don't care.

Then why did you bother clicking the thread? ;)

Well where else is he supposed to post that he doesn't care about Blake's flavour of the week? One of the many Nadal butt-pickin' threads? :grin:

Deuce
08-16-2007, 12:55 AM
As was mentioned in at least one previous thread on the subject of Blake's choice in women, it is somewhat surprising that Blake seems to prefer the very typical 'famous', 'bombshell' type.
Blake's reputation as a down to Earth intellectual would seem to contradict his choices in women. While one would think that he, of all people, would prefer a non-famous, totally unknown to the public woman of strong substance, he repeatedly seems to choose just the opposite - a typical 'hollywood' type woman who is known primarily for her style and looks. It is as if he has totally bought into the 'expectation' that 'famous' men must couple with this very typical type of woman.

The more I see of Blake, the less I am impressed. He seems just as easily influenced and as superficial as the rest. Given his choice of women, he seems to believe - as do many other 'famous' people - that his identity will be defined by the type of woman who is on his arm.
If Blake is known as a down to Earth intellectual, it is only because his contemporaries are for the most part highly obnoxious morons.
Everything is relative.

Objective Danny
08-16-2007, 03:25 AM
James has excellent taste. This babe impress me as being low-maintenance unlike the other one he was squaring around town.

http://www.heathermitts.com/model/hm23(2).jpg

baseliner87
08-16-2007, 04:44 AM
hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Gugafan_Redux
08-16-2007, 06:50 AM
As was mentioned in at least one previous thread on the subject of Blake's choice in women, it is somewhat surprising that Blake seems to prefer the very typical 'famous', 'bombshell' type.
Blake's reputation as a down to Earth intellectual would seem to contradict his choices in women. While one would think that he, of all people, would prefer a non-famous, totally unknown to the public woman of strong substance, he repeatedly seems to choose just the opposite - a typical 'hollywood' type woman who is known primarily for her style and looks. It is as if he has totally bought into the 'expectation' that 'famous' men must couple with this very typical type of woman.

The more I see of Blake, the less I am impressed. He seems just as easily influenced and as superficial as the rest. Given his choice of women, he seems to believe - as do many other 'famous' people - that his identity will be defined by the type of woman who is on his arm.
If Blake is known as a down to Earth intellectual, it is only because his contemporaries are for the most part highly obnoxious morons.
Everything is relative.

Duece, sounds like you're being more superficial than Blake. Do you know anything about this woman? Have you spoken with her? Do you know her IQ, her interests? Yes, she's blond. And Blake has dated blonds before, so we can conclude he likes blonds. But she's not from Hollywood, she doesn't live in Hollywood, she doesn't work in TV or film or modelling, so her being blond doesn't make her "Hollywood." That's your interpretation. She's an athlete, like Blake, so they have that in common. That would speak in Blake's favor, against your judgement of his tastes and motives: that he's seeing someone he has something in common with, rather than for merely her looks.

The idea that Blake is a down-to-earth intellectual is one perpretrated by the media. Yes, he went to Harvard, but only for a year, and on an athletic scholarship, was it not? I think he is a thoughtful guy, and more less materialistic than some touring pros. I think he's honest, and well-spoken, and humble. But he's also been in GQ, and been voted sexiest athlete or whatever -- and as a guy in his mid '20s, a touring pro athlete, can you blame him for not dating small town librarians? There's nothing unimpressive about that to me; it doesn't detract from my respect for him.

Who says he thinks the woman on his arm defines his? And where are you getting this idea that a soccer player is "known primarily for her style and looks"?

TennezSport
08-16-2007, 07:02 AM
^^^^^ Also, intellectual men also tend to gravitate to women like their mothers and Blakes mom was..............Blond :-o

TennezSport :cool:

pennc94
08-16-2007, 07:06 AM
The idea that Blake is a down-to-earth intellectual is one perpretrated by the media. Yes, he went to Harvard, but only for a year, and on an athletic scholarship, was it not?

No athletic scholarships in Ivy. All aid is need-based. Check it out:

http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/admission-statement.asp

Atown
08-16-2007, 07:11 AM
But she's not from Hollywood, she doesn't live in Hollywood, she doesn't work in TV or film or modelling, so her being blond doesn't make her "Hollywood."

Gugafan,

I agree with the points you make but two minor details were in error. Heather does now live in SoCal, very near LA, in Hermaso Beach. Also, she is doing TV work for ESPN and ABC. At this point neither fact makes her "Hollywood" because her main focus is playing soccer, however it should be noted that her post-soccer ambition is to do more TV work.

AndrewD
08-16-2007, 07:13 AM

When it comes to top athletes in the Ivy League, need-based = how badly the university needs the athlete.

Reality: check it out.

pennc94
08-16-2007, 07:38 AM
When it comes to top athletes in the Ivy League, need-based = how badly the university needs the athlete.

I am a product so I know the reality.

Do you know of a specific instance where this has happened? If so, you have something that should be investigated.

Tchocky
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
She's got a pretty flat chest. Maybe James could get her some implants with his prize money. He'll probably dump her by the end of the year. I don't think James has ever been with the same girl for over a year.

usfferjenn
I think someone touched on the whole trophy girlfriend/wife idea earlier and pointed out blake's trend of going out with blondes which is interesting because why would blake be above that? he's an athlete!!! Of course he's going to look for someone who looks good on his arm.

But at least this one does seem to have more substance to her as opposed to the last one. She's an athlete like him and seems just as ambitious about her career as Blake. I met Heather Mitts once and she seemed like a nice person. Very LA, but oh well....

Gugafan_Redux
Gugafan,

I agree with the points you make but two minor details were in error. Heather does now live in SoCal, very near LA, in Hermaso Beach. Also, she is doing TV work for ESPN and ABC. At this point neither fact makes her "Hollywood" because her main focus is playing soccer, however it should be noted that her post-soccer ambition is to do more TV work.

Cool. I stand corrected.

Atown
08-16-2007, 08:14 AM
I met Heather Mitts once and she seemed like a nice person. Very LA, but oh well....

I agree ... I saw a lot of her when she played soccer for the Philly W-USA team; she was always very lovely. I hope James realizes how lucky he is!

Atown
08-16-2007, 08:18 AM
she used to go out with aj feely who plays for the san diego chargers.

A. J. Feeley is back with the Eagles (for now anyway).

usfferjenn
08-16-2007, 08:47 AM
A. J. Feeley is back with the Eagles (for now anyway).

Oh, I didn't know that. When I first met her he was with San Diego.

kay87
08-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Congrats to Blake. That girl is a beauty.

But what about the Russian wta-player, Myskina?

In a way Myskina told that "I want a baby with James Blake", in an interview.

Here you have the interview:

http://english.pravda.ru/sports/games/19-09-2006/84522-Myskina-0

PROTENNIS63
08-16-2007, 09:15 AM
she sure looks.. good

good job blake...

Wits-Z
08-16-2007, 10:10 AM
they showed her a couple times during his match today. she used to go out with aj feely who plays for the san diego chargers.

Feeley is actually on the Philadelphia Eagles now.. I'm certainly disappointed that he and Mitts are no longer together. I was always hoping to have an opportunity to run into her around town here in Philly and steal her from AJ.. :D

Wits-Z
08-16-2007, 10:15 AM

Everything is relative.

What the heck are you talking about.. Mitts was (is??) an extremely talented soccer player. You expect someone who is down to earth not to want to pair up with someone with similar interests (world class athlete) and fantastic looks.. How shallow are you that you would judge someone based upon their significant other. From what I have read about Heather Mitts, she's intelligent, a great athlete and looks GREAT.. I'm sure the only reason she chose Blake and Blake chose her is to define their respective identities.. What's wrong with you.

CanadianChic
08-16-2007, 10:21 AM
Given his choice of women, he seems to believe - as do many other 'famous' people - that his identity will be defined by the type of woman who is on his arm.

Excellent point.

James has excellent taste. This babe impress me as being low-maintenance unlike the other one he was squaring around town.

Do you know much about her or are basing your opinion on the photograph. If the latter, trust me...a woman can wear little makeup in a photo shoot and still be incredibly high maintenance.

She's got a pretty flat chest. Maybe James could get her some implants with his prize money. He'll probably dump her by the end of the year. I don't think James has ever been with the same girl for over a year.

Perhaps she doesn't want enormous artificial breasts. My thought is if she did, she would have them by now. Not every woman would consider a gift certificate to a plastic surgeon to be a thoughtful gift.

ScovilleJenkins
08-16-2007, 10:40 AM

he plays for the eagles

Wits-Z
08-16-2007, 10:42 AM
SJ: Been covered a few times already -- I missed the first response correcting the team too..

So you think he'll beat out Holcomb?

David L
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Everything is relative.Arthur Miller married Marilyn Monroe. Being intelligent does'nt mean you want a bookworm for a girlfriend or wife. At the end of the day, a guy would like to date someone he finds physically attractive. You think intelligent people would'nt like to date some hot fox if they could? For most, she would'nt have to be amazingly smart, just not stupid. In any case, we know nothing about this girl. She may be smarter than you think.

IAMLegend
08-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Congrats to Blake. That girl is a beauty.

But what about the Russian wta-player, Myskina?

In a way Myskina told that "I want a baby with James Blake", in an interview.

Here you have the interview:

http://english.pravda.ru/sports/games/19-09-2006/84522-Myskina-0

This Heather Mitts chick is way better looking than Myskina. I never got the fact that they always referred to Myskina as a "beauty".:confused:

BreakPoint
08-16-2007, 08:44 PM

Everything is relative.
First of all, who ever accused Blake of being an "intellectual"? :confused: Maybe only in your own mind? If the guy was an "intellectual", he ought to be able to think his way out of a paper bag but he often can't on the tennis court. Instead of changing his strategy (a la Federer), he usually just continues to bludgeon the ball as hard as he can until he loses.

Second of all - living, breathing men, yes, that means any man with a pulse wants a babe. Even those labeled as "intellectuals" really lusts after hot chicks. Ever notice that really smart men, most of whom are successful in their chosen fields because they're so smart, usually have hot babes as their significant others? It's the incentive for them to work so hard because it's a lot eaiser to attract a babe if you have money than if you don't. Something I guess you don't have to worry about, and I think it's safe to assume that you would never attract a hot babe in any case anyway.

Lastly, just because a woman is beautiful does not automatically mean that she's not smart. My fiancee is a case in point. She has model good looks and also has engineering degrees from MIT and graduate degrees from Stanford.

BreakPoint
08-16-2007, 08:47 PM

http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/admission-statement.asp
Yup, that's correct. The Ivy League schools do not offer athletic scholarships. I ought to know.

Kobble
08-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Good for him. I always thought she seemed pretty cool. Better than that gold digger he was dating; she belonged in Safin's box.

BreakPoint
08-16-2007, 08:55 PM

Wrong. Did you not read that link above first before commenting?

Including this excerpt?

* At each Ivy institution, however, only the Admissions Office has the authority to admit an applicant and only the Financial Aid Office has the authority to determine financial aid precisely and to notify students officially of their actual or estimated awards.

"need-based" = financial need only.

That's why the Ivies suck at most sports. It's very hard for them to get the best athletes because generally the best athletes cannot meet their academic standards. Plus, they have so many other schools throwing lots of money at them which is very hard for them to turn down.

Did you make your remark above because you graduated from an Ivy League school so you would know? No? Well, I did.

Kid Carlos
08-16-2007, 08:56 PM
you have to like the way does it, vamos james!!

dennis10is
08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Excellent point.

Do you know much about her or are basing your opinion on the photograph. If the latter, trust me...a woman can wear little makeup in a photo shoot and still be incredibly high maintenance.

Perhaps she doesn't want enormous artificial breasts. My thought is if she did, she would have them by now. Not every woman would consider a gift certificate to a plastic surgeon to be a thoughtful gift.

You guys don't follow women's soccer. She is on the national team, playing very well leading up to the World Cup in China this Sept. Unfortunately, she got seriously injured, torn ACL, and will miss it. She was a shoe in to be picked for the World Cup squad. She's on FSC soccer show and is an excellent defender. I have seen large chested women in the defender position, but it is better to be less endowed there when it comes to soccer.

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_281935.html

She is blonde, she is beautiful, and she wants a career in front of the camera but she's also a world class athlete and I'm sure that she has endured more pain playing soccer than most of us have on the courts, including me, and I've played tennis with a broken thumb on my hitting hand. Soccer players are crazy.

As for a poster making fetish remarks on Blake's blonde preference. Since when is it a preference to prefer woman with the same color hair as your mother's. His Mom is a blonde? You mean to tell me that it is a fetish if you pick women who have the same color hair as your mother?

BTW, I've known more women who have had breast surgeries, to reduce them, rather than to enlarge them. As a matter of fact, all the women who have discussed breast surgeries with me, want to reduce them.

Deuce
08-16-2007, 09:36 PM
What the heck are you talking about.. Mitts was (is??) an extremely talented soccer player. You expect someone who is down to earth not to want to pair up with someone with similar interests (world class athlete) and fantastic looks.. How shallow are you that you would judge someone based upon their significant other. From what I have read about Heather Mitts, she's intelligent, a great athlete and looks GREAT.. I'm sure the only reason she chose Blake and Blake chose her is to define their respective identities.. What's wrong with you.
Blake seems to have somewhat of a history of being seen with 'trophy' women.
This current one - apparently a soccer player - has also posed for Maxim. And she wants to get into TV work. Don't tell me that she's just a humble, down to Earth girl who's not chasing fame.
If she were simply a soccer player, she'd be far more anonymous than she is.

First of all, who ever accused Blake of being an "intellectual"? :confused: Maybe only in your own mind? If the guy was an "intellectual", he ought to be able to think his way out of a paper bag but he often can't on the tennis court. Instead of changing his strategy (a la Federer), he usually just continues to bludgeon the ball as hard as he can until he loses.

Second of all - living, breathing men, yes, that means any man with a pulse wants a babe. Even those labeled as "intellectuals" really lusts after hot chicks. Ever notice that really smart men, most of whom are successful in their chosen fields because they're so smart, usually have hot babes as their significant others? It's the incentive for them to work so hard because it's a lot eaiser to attract a babe if you have money than if you don't. Something I guess you don't have to worry about, and I think it's safe to assume that you would never attract a hot babe in any case anyway.

Lastly, just because a woman is beautiful does not automatically mean that she's not smart. My fiancee is a case in point. She has model good looks and also has engineering degrees from MIT and graduate degrees from Stanford.
Thanks for the perspective of the superficial person.
You remain consistent in thinking that every person is like you. Thankfully, you're quite wrong.
And you have no clue what you're talking about on top of that.

As for your fiancée being intelligent... well...
...no, that's just too obvious and easy to point out...

NamRanger
08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Point being, people bagging Blake are just jealous that he could get such a hot girl. Shoot, I sure am.

BreakPoint
08-16-2007, 09:42 PM
And you have no clue what you're talking about on top of that.

Oh really? I looked above and saw this comment directed at YOU, not I.

Wits-Z's reply to Deuce:
What the heck are you talking about.. .

What's wrong with you.

Rafa freak
08-16-2007, 09:59 PM

Blake is so lucky.

tennispro11
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Deuce, you are dumb, you just haven't come to that realization have you. You come on here question everybodies integrity, intelligence, and our morals. LOL! Have you even met James Blake, or read his book. Maybe you should since you seem to think he is not that smart. He is an amazing person going through what he did. Who in the heck are you to say who he can date and can't date. So, Heather Mills posed in Maxim. Any girl that poses in Maxim is not smart. You are by far the most sexist person I have ever come across. A girl looks good, so of course she must be stupid right. That is so stupid it is laughable.

dallasstarsfan
08-17-2007, 04:51 AM
I wonder if in the far reaches of the Web there is a forum called Talk Soccer and in the pro players discussion area, there is a parallel thread titled "Heather Mitt's new BF" where people are discussing Heather Mitt's "type". "She only goes after atheletic guys who can't quite make it to the top of their sport... First, AJ Feely is not starting QB material and now Blake who can't beat Nadal or Fed" :-)

BHud
08-17-2007, 05:59 AM
At least Blake is consistent when it comes to hitting something...pretty blondes!

NamRanger
08-17-2007, 07:06 AM
At least Blake is consistent when it comes to hitting something...pretty blondes!

If I was only that consistent :(

IAMLegend
08-17-2007, 07:38 AM
I wonder if in the far reaches of the Web there is a forum called Talk Soccer and in the pro players discussion area, there is a parallel thread titled "Heather Mitt's new BF" where people are discussing Heather Mitt's "type". "She only goes after atheletic guys who can't quite make it to the top of their sport... First, AJ Feely is not starting QB material and now Blake who can't beat Nadal or Fed" :-)

Come on, you can't compare the two. James Blake is a top 10 player. He's top 10 out of hundreds. AJ Feely is a backup quaterback. Heck, he could be third string by the start of the season. I say going to Blake is an improvement.

Wits-Z
08-17-2007, 07:59 AM
Come on, you can't compare the two. James Blake is a top 10 player. He's top 10 out of hundreds. AJ Feely is a backup quaterback. Heck, he could be third string by the start of the season. I say going to Blake is an improvement.

Nah, AJ will be the backup.. I don't give Holcomb much of a chance given AJ's decent run a few years back when he was inserted into the starting lineup.. Not that I think that's the correct call, but it's between Feeley and Holcomb because there is no way the Eagles will cut Kolb, their first pick in the draft.

Wits-Z
08-17-2007, 08:00 AM
But I digress... Mitts is hot. :D

johnkidd
08-17-2007, 08:35 AM
I think some people here are missing a bigger point. Heather Mitts is not getting rich playing soccer. Therefore it is in her best interest to parlay notority from soccer into whatever avenues she can get. If that means using the fact she is attractive good for her.

The other thing funny is Fed get ripped for dating Mirka (he should date someone hot) and Blake gets ripped because he only dates women that are percieved as hot. Go figure.

Wits-Z
08-17-2007, 09:18 AM
You're right.. Use what you got. She's a world class athlete, and is very pleasant to look at -- what's the problem with trying to parlay that into a television career.. Heck, I'm a world class athlete and if I could do the same, I'd certainly try it.. Unfortunately, though, I'm not going to be challenging anyone for the People magazine sexiest man of the year award, so I had to go a different direction in life.. :D

usfferjenn
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
here's some new pictures of heather mitts. wonder if she and james blake will ever pose for a photo like this.
http://www.informationleafblower.com/blog/archives/mitts.jpg
http://boifromtroy.com/archives/aj%20feeley%20shirtless-thumb.jpg

GRANITECHIEF
08-17-2007, 10:28 AM
She looks a little like Nicole Vaidisova, although a bit older, in those pics.

tkramer15
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
On Wednesday in Cincinnati, I saw her up close before she went to her seat in the private seating on the south end of the stadium beneath the press box. This was at the beginning of the second set between Nadal and Monaco. She was there with what looked like her mom. I immediately told my sister it looked like soccer player Heather Mitts, but she wasn't sure until she looked her up online. Until ESPN showed her last night and said she was dating Blake, I didn't put two and two together. Obviously she was arriving on Wednesday to watch Blake play Kiefer after the Nadal/Monaco match. Just as she was going to her seat, Juan Carlos Ferrero emerged from the players lounge and followed her to the same section of seats (probably to watch Nadal). Ferrero was clearly impressed by Heather and obviously checked her out as he walked by.

SB
08-17-2007, 10:49 AM

Probably!!

Start here ...
Big Soccer USA Women (http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)

They are both good-looking, college-educated professional athletes who are good enough to play for their national teams, but who are not at the very tip-top of their sports. They are sufficiently attractive and well-spoken that they are sought out by advertisers and promoters and the like. Seems like a perfect fit to me.

BreakPoint
08-17-2007, 11:02 AM
First, AJ Feely is not starting QB material and now Blake who can't beat Nadal or Fed" :-)
What are you talking about? :confused: Blake has beaten Nadal EVERY time they have played. He has a perfect 3-0 record against Nadal.

http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/headtohead/default.asp?playernum1=B676&playernum2=N409

dallasstarsfan
08-17-2007, 02:24 PM
What are you talking about? :confused: Blake has beaten Nadal EVERY time they have played. He has a perfect 3-0 record against Nadal.

http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/headtohead/default.asp?playernum1=B676&playernum2=N409

Oops my bad. Scratch Nadal and leave federer. Btw, my post was a poke at the people hypothesizing about JB's type and such.

tennishead93
08-17-2007, 03:04 PM
yea that james, he is one lucky guy

tennishead93
08-17-2007, 03:10 PM
but y did he dump jennifer scholle, she is insanely hot

dave333
08-17-2007, 06:58 PM

Score for blake!

quest01
08-17-2007, 07:05 PM
They showed James Blake girlfriend in a few shots during his matches and i would have to say shes very good looking. Better looking then Mirka, thats for sure.

J-man
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
I went to that soccer fourm. If you like Soccer (or football) you should check out that fourm, if you already haven't. Pretty good.

They've got a great Babes Thread. They have alot of pcs of Sharapova on the for tennis pics (they need some Ana Ivanovic). I found some pcs of Mitts. She's not that big of a deal over there.

The Patriot
08-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know if James Blake dates women of color? If, as other responders have highlighted, he only has publicly dated blondes I wonder why he's never attempted to date other kinds of women.

Dilettante
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know if James Blake dates women of color? If, as other responders have highlighted, he only has publicly dated blondes I wonder why he's never attempted to date other kinds of women.

Because he likes blondes, perhaps, and happen to blondes to like him?

8PAQ
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Now that Federer made Blake his woman once again does that mean that Heather is single again?

IAMLegend
08-20-2007, 12:42 PM
but y did he dump jennifer scholle, she is insanely hot

You got the insane part right; hot--yes, a little; a goldigger? totally.

IAMLegend
08-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Now that Federer made Blake his woman once again does that mean that Heather is single again?

:-D :grin: :-D

IAMLegend
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Because he likes blondes, perhaps, and happen to blondes to like him?

We've only seen him out publically with two blondes. Doesn't mean he only likes blondes. There was that Myskina thing... As for women of color...during Wimbledon he was asked who he thinks the three hottest women on tour are and he said: Maria Kirilenko, Serena Williams, and somebody else (don't remember who). Make of his answer what you will.

Grigollif1
08-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I can't believe you guys keep buying into Deuce's hooks for pure Attention. This guy is as obnoxious as you can possibly get for a human being, there is no where else to improve. What impresses me, is how little time changes people. He was this ego freak years ago, when I first read this space and is the exactly the same way still.. You would think life matures people or turnes them less of an *** but it doesn't.

I am Happy for Blake. He seems to be really the definition of a successful person.. nice intelectual hability, great career, good guy and good fortune with woman. The ont thing that will not improve in the near future it seems, is his mental collapses with Roger Federer. Nobody is perfect...lol

The Patriot
08-20-2007, 01:26 PM
"We've only seen him out publically with two blondes. Doesn't mean he only likes blondes. There was that Myskina thing... As for women of color...during Wimbledon he was asked who he thinks the three hottest women on tour are and he said: Maria Kirilenko, Serena Williams, and somebody else (don't remember who). Make of his answer what you will."

--I was just really curious about his seeming preference towards one specific "type" of woman. And as for the above, I suppose one can only really take it with a grain of salt. But I also just find it interesting in a nerdy sociological sense why as a biracial individual he only seems to be attracted to one half of his ethnicity than the other.

Moose Malloy
08-20-2007, 01:28 PM
We've only seen him out publically with two blondes. Doesn't mean he only likes blondes. There was that Myskina thing... As for women of color...during Wimbledon he was asked who he thinks the three hottest women on tour are and he said: Maria Kirilenko, Serena Williams, and somebody else (don't remember who). Make of his answer what you will.

there was no "Myskina thing" other than her saying she had a crush on him. that's like an atp player saying they think sharapova is hot, doesn't mean there is any relationship. doubt they've even spent 5 minutes together.

I knew a lot of black women that were pretty upset at Blake dating the blond bimbo of '05, they aren't gonna be too happy about this...

Moose Malloy
08-20-2007, 01:33 PM
But I also just find it interesting in a nerdy sociological sense why as a biracial individual he only seems to be attracted to one half of his ethnicity than the other.

you should take a look at the nba/nfl/mlb, lots of biracial athletes who only seem to date/marry white women.

plus blake grew up in a mostly white environment, harvard, etc. look at his 'j-block' cheering section, they're all white! forget who he dates, I wonder if he has any black friends.

fgzhu88
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM

haha pwned!! but seriously she is VERYNICE, I LIKE.
any more pics??

The Patriot
08-20-2007, 03:13 PM
"plus blake grew up in a mostly white environment, harvard, etc. look at his 'j-block' cheering section, they're all white! forget who he dates, I wonder if he has any black friends."

This is true, your social spaces are an influence as well, and as for Black friends...hm....good point. LOL! But as someone who has grown up in much the same environments, I think its positive to have a strong group of friends, but at the same time...there are too many beautiful people of different complexions to stick to just one type. ;)

The Patriot
08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
there was no "Myskina thing" other than her saying she had a crush on him. that's like an atp player saying they think sharapova is hot, doesn't mean there is any relationship. doubt they've even spent 5 minutes together.

I knew a lot of black women that were pretty upset at Blake dating the blond bimbo of '05, they aren't gonna be too happy about this...

Yeah, I can definitely sympathize with Black women on that score, however we can't be too touchy whenever a Black man (or however Blake defines himself) dates a woman of another race. One of the reasons it touches a cord so much is that he prefers the ultra-stereotype ideal of a women and otherwise promotes one standard of beauty above others.

CanadianChic
08-20-2007, 04:10 PM
You guys don't follow women's soccer. She is on the national team, playing very well leading up to the World Cup in China this Sept. Unfortunately, she got seriously injured, torn ACL, and will miss it. She was a shoe in to be picked for the World Cup squad. She's on FSC soccer show and is an excellent defender. I have seen large chested women in the defender position, but it is better to be less endowed there when it comes to soccer.

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_281935.html

She is blonde, she is beautiful, and she wants a career in front of the camera but she's also a world class athlete and I'm sure that she has endured more pain playing soccer than most of us have on the courts, including me, and I've played tennis with a broken thumb on my hitting hand. Soccer players are crazy.

As for a poster making fetish remarks on Blake's blonde preference. Since when is it a preference to prefer woman with the same color hair as your mother's. His Mom is a blonde? You mean to tell me that it is a fetish if you pick women who have the same color hair as your mother?

BTW, I've known more women who have had breast surgeries, to reduce them, rather than to enlarge them. As a matter of fact, all the women who have discussed breast surgeries with me, want to reduce them.

I'm sorry but I fail to see how your response connects to the comments I made. :confused:

Deuce
08-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I can't believe you guys keep buying into Deuce's hooks for pure Attention. This guy is as obnoxious as you can possibly get for a human being, there is no where else to improve. What impresses me, is how little time changes people. He was this ego freak years ago, when I first read this space and is the exactly the same way still.. You would think life matures people or turnes them less of an *** but it doesn't.

I am Happy for Blake. He seems to be really the definition of a successful person.. nice intelectual hability, great career, good guy and good fortune with woman. The ont thing that will not improve in the near future it seems, is his mental collapses with Roger Federer. Nobody is perfect...lol
You obviously disagree with my assessment of Blake as a typically superficial famous person who prefers well known 'trophy' girlfriends that he can parade in front of the media. As far as I can see, all the evidence to support my perspective is right there, staring everyone in the face.
That you disagree with me is fine. Perhaps, though, you can demonstrate to everyone exactly how my perspective makes me "obnoxious", an "ego freak", and an "***"...

It seems that your buddy Blake is perpetually seeking far, far more attention than I am...

BreakPoint
08-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Perhaps, though, you can demonstrate to everyone exactly how my perspective makes me "obnoxious"... "ego driven", and an "***"...

Aahhhh.....this is just waaaaaay too easy of a set up. :D BTW, there's no need for him to demonstrate it. ;)

Deuce
08-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Aahhhh.....this is just waaaaaay too easy of a set up. :D BTW, there's no need for him to demonstrate it. ;)
Showing your utter class, as always, BP...

Don't run away - go ahead and explain exactly how my perspective on Blake qualifies me as what Grigollif1 claimed.

BreakPoint
08-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Don't run away - go ahead and explain exactly how my perspective on Blake qualifies me as what Grigollif1 claimed.
Why bother to explain something that's so obvious to everyone? No thanks.

Deuce
08-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Why bother to explain something that's so obvious to everyone? No thanks.
There you go, claiming to speak for "everyone" again...
By my count, you are two. I don't believe that's anywhere close to "everyone".

Nice typically cowardly response, by the way. I've come to expect nothing else from you. God forbid you actually back up anything you say. Hell, if you did that, you'd ruin your reputation.

CanadianChic
08-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Well I will say that not "everyone" is being spoken for. Personally, I agree with Deuce's take on Blake as well. It would be nice to see posts being disputed as opposed to posters.

camille
08-21-2007, 02:23 AM
Happy for Blake. Nice looking girl, hope she makes him happy. I don't see why dating a blonde, or any other woman of whatever background, should even be an issue. It's his life, he's free to be with any woman he feels a connection with, without falling prey to other people's prejudices.

johnkidd
08-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Let me play devils adovcate. Since we do not know James' exact biological make up, it is hard to speculate if this is truely biracial dating. Lets say his father had some caucasion in him, and his mothers background is 100% caucasion, then technically that would make him more causcasion then anything. We don't know. Plus the comment on how he grew up is another factor. He knew John Mayer growing up.

End of the day I say let the guy be happy. Everytime I've seen him in person he seems more then friendly to everyone. Who he chooses to date is his choice.

superman1
08-21-2007, 07:32 AM
You can't help who you are attracted to. More power to James for his impressive resume.

Aeropro master
08-21-2007, 07:36 AM
heather mitts is a cincinnati local, this will keep James coming back to the cincy masters.

IAMLegend
08-21-2007, 07:39 AM
you should take a look at the nba/nfl/mlb, lots of biracial athletes who only seem to date/marry white women.

plus blake grew up in a mostly white environment, harvard, etc. look at his 'j-block' cheering section, they're all white! forget who he dates, I wonder if he has any black friends.

Are there really lots of biracial athletes in those sports? If not, well, then your argument holds no weight whatsoever.

dacrymn
08-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Hmm... Deuce, you're being a bit unfair (and hypocritical) I should say. Why?

Breakpoint: "Aahhhh.....this is just waaaaaay too easy of a set up. BTW, there's no need for him to demonstrate it.

Deuce: "As for your fiancée being intelligent... well...

See the similarities there? And you're bashing BP for doing the same thing you did...

You, Deuce, are being slightly to susceptible to social stereotypes.

And you, Breakpoint, are a little too sensitive. There is some truth in Deuce's perceptions, whether they're true or not. You obviously respect Blake, so you already refuse, to a certain degree, he would be this insensitive.

Deuce, on the other hand, already dislikes the player (the autograph session?), so it's vice versa

Sound good?

Grigollif1
08-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Well I will say that not "everyone" is being spoken for. Personally, I agree with Deuce's take on Blake as well. It would be nice to see posts being disputed as opposed to posters.

Just keeping the facts straight. You agree with saying that Blake is a shallow person, by judging someone who he is with without really knowing her. So if Blake was with an unatractive woman, that would make him a nicer person. If that so, is totally Laughable.. " Yeah james, go make a stand against beauty all of us that can't get it will appreciate it"

My take,

1- It is shallow to judge somebody by who they are dating. It doesn't reflect anything on the person, we all (most) have had experiences having relationship with different people from all ranges of intelligence and Beauty.

2- It is increadibly more shallow to judge somebody as a "brainless trophy woman" just because she is blond, successful and beautiful. From all we know she is a very bright person..

tennispro11
08-21-2007, 10:54 AM
There you go, claiming to speak for "everyone" again...
By my count, you are two. I don't believe that's anywhere close to "everyone".

Nice typically cowardly response, by the way. I've come to expect nothing else from you. God forbid you actually back up anything you say. Hell, if you did that, you'd ruin your reputation.

Have you met Blake? I didn't think so. How can you pass judgement on someone you haven't even met just by the person they are dating. Your an idiot.

35ft6
08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
He dates hot girls. Who wouldn't?

Zets147
08-21-2007, 04:43 PM
MORE PICTURE and LESS INTERNET ARGUING

saram
08-21-2007, 06:02 PM

I knew some idiot would bring up the race card here. What a bone-head thought. His mother is white. Dad is black. Color of sking should not matter. What does matter is the happiness of James. Should he like blondes, then so be it. Burnettes, so be it. Get my point?

The Patriot
08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I knew some idiot would bring up the race card here. What a bone-head thought. His mother is white. Dad is black. Color of sking should not matter. What does matter is the happiness of James. Should he like blondes, then so be it. Burnettes, so be it. Get my point?

There is no need to attack here. No one here is an idiot and I would appreciate it if you didn't show so much disrespect. On the issue of race, sometime it is and sometimes it is not a factor in regards to relationships. In fact, the sociol-political dynamic that is the subject of discussion...Blake just happened to be the catayst for the issue. No one here is begrudging him his happiness here, get MY point?

saram
08-21-2007, 06:17 PM
There is no need to attack here. No one here is an idiot and I would appreciate it if you didn't show so much disrespect. On the issue of race, sometime it is and sometimes it is not a factor in regards to relationships. In fact, the sociol-political dynamic that is the subject of discussion...Blake just happened to be the catayst for the issue. No one here is begrudging him his happiness here, get MY point?

Well, you're the one asking why he doesn't date anything other than white women (according to you and your previous post). Maybe he has dated other ethnicities...?

The Patriot
08-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Well, you're the one asking why he doesn't date anything other than white women (according to you and your previous post). Maybe he has dated other ethnicities...?

No need to be flippant. It was an honest question, and maybe he has dated other women of color...which was what I was trying to glean from other tennis enthusiasts.

FedererUberAlles
08-21-2007, 06:29 PM

Everything is relative.

You take yourself way too seriously.

J-man
08-21-2007, 07:49 PM
MORE PICTURE and LESS INTERNET ARGUINGDon't worry that way there is Google Images go take a look for yourself

BreakPoint
08-21-2007, 08:06 PM
He dates hot girls. Who wouldn't?
Exactly!

It's like that axiom with choosing racquets that says to use the heaviest racquet you can handle for as long as your longest playing session lasts against someone better than you.

For girlfriends, that same axiom becomes - date the hottest girl you can handle for as long as possible and for as long as your longest lovemaking session lasts with someone better looking than you. ;) LOL

Deuce
08-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Hmm... Deuce, you're being a bit unfair (and hypocritical) I should say. Why?

Breakpoint: "Aahhhh.....this is just waaaaaay too easy of a set up. BTW, there's no need for him to demonstrate it.

Deuce: "As for your fiancée being intelligent... well...

See the similarities there? And you're bashing BP for doing the same thing you did...
You are mistaken.
In the example you give, where I commented on BP's fiancée, I was involved in a communication with BP. Just the two of us.
In this thread, I responded to another poster's post, and BP then came in out of nowhere with his patended insults of me.
If you're going to hunt down older posts to use as examples, please at least have the decency to do it properly, and pay attention to context.

You, Deuce, are being slightly to susceptible to social stereotypes.
And you, dacrymn, are being condescending.

Deuce, on the other hand, already dislikes the player (the autograph session?)... Sound good?
I "dislike" Blake? What gave you that idea?
All I've stated is that, based on what I've seen of him, and my brief interaction with him, I don't have much respect for him, and, based on those things, I believe that his reputation as an intelligent, down to Earth person is merely a myth.
Of course, my standard in regards to what constitutes an "intelligent, down to Earth person" is likely significantly different than are the standards of most others - especially BreakPoint.

As for disliking him - that's a separate matter. I neither like nor dislike him. I generally reserve that privilege for those who are a direct part of my life in some fashion.

Just keeping the facts straight. You agree with saying that Blake is a shallow person, by judging someone who he is with without really knowing her. So if Blake was with an unatractive woman, that would make him a nicer person. If that so, is totally Laughable.. " Yeah james, go make a stand against beauty all of us that can't get it will appreciate it"

My take,

1- It is shallow to judge somebody by who they are dating. It doesn't reflect anything on the person, we all (most) have had experiences having relationship with different people from all ranges of intelligence and Beauty.

2- It is increadibly more shallow to judge somebody as a "brainless trophy woman" just because she is blond, successful and beautiful. From all we know she is a very bright person..
Who said "brainless". I certainly didn't - because I have no idea as to her level of intelligence.
What I did say is that she is obviously seeking fame and fortune, with her magazine and TV appearances, etc. To me, this is blatantly superficial.

As for Blake, his last 'girlfriend' was a 'hot, famous woman'. This current girlfriend is a 'hot, famous woman'. There seems to be a trend in action here - perhaps even a need. I see this as being superficial, as well.

Have you met Blake? I didn't think so. You're wrong. I have met him.

How can you pass judgement on someone you haven't even met just by the person they are dating. Your an idiot.
Here's a little tip, kid - in life, it's always best to not insult the intelligence of those who can spell much better than you.

tennispro11
08-21-2007, 08:28 PM
You are mistaken.
In the example you give, where I commented on BP's fiancée, I was involved in a communication with BP. Just the two of us.
In this thread, I responded to another poster's post, and BP then came in out of nowhere with his patended insults of me.
If you're going to hunt down older posts to use as examples, please at least have the decency to do it properly, and pay attention to context.

And you, dacrymn, are being condescending.

I "dislike" Blake? What gave you that idea?
All I've stated is that, based on what I've seen of him, and my brief interaction with him, I don't have much respect for him, and, based on those things, I believe that his reputation as an intelligent, down to Earth person is merely a myth.
Of course, my standard in regards to what constitutes an "intelligent, down to Earth person" is likely significantly different than are the standards of most others - especially BreakPoint.

As for disliking him - that's a separate matter. I neither like nor dislike him. I generally reserve that privilege for those who are a direct part of my life in some fashion.

Who said "brainless". I certainly didn't - because I have no idea as to her level of intelligence.
What I did say is that she is obviously seeking fame and fortune, with her magazine and TV appearances, etc. To me, this is blatantly superficial.

As for Blake, his last 'girlfriend' was a 'hot, famous woman'. This current girlfriend is a 'hot, famous woman'. There seems to be a trend in action here - perhaps even a need. I see this as being superficial, as well.

You're wrong. I have met him.

Here's a little tip, kid - in life, it's always best to not insult the intelligence of those who can spell much better than you.

Yeah, I'm sure you can spell much better than me. :confused: I don't understand what this has to do with Blake's girlfriend, but whatever. So being 24 makes me a kid? Sorry I am not a 30 something guy who still lives with his mom. Deuce, you come on here just to start trouble. Plain and simple. All of your posts pretty much say how you are super smart and anybody who disagrees with you is dumb. You are by far the most annoying poster on these forums.

Deuce
08-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you can spell much better than me. :confused: I don't understand what this has to do with Blake's girlfriend, but whatever. So being 24 makes me a kid? Sorry I am not a 30 something guy who still lives with his mom. Deuce, you come on here just to start trouble. Plain and simple. All of your posts pretty much say how you are super smart and anybody who disagrees with you is dumb. You are by far the most annoying poster on these forums.
My god... you're 24 years old?!?
By the content of your posts, I was sure that you were no older than 16 - and likely closer to 14.
I'm serious.

24?
Wow.

tennispro11
08-21-2007, 09:55 PM
My god... you're 24 years old?!?
By the content of your posts, I was sure that you were no older than 16 - and likely closer to 14.
I'm serious.

24?
Wow.

Well, like I said, at least I don't live with my mom. Thanks for showing everyone on here who the real *sshole is. :)