PDA

View Full Version : Board style now customizable

TW Staff
02-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Go to your profile, scroll to bottom and you can now customize the board style. New styles include a black background with light text, an old school look (as close as the old board look as we could get) and a hot pink board style.

Thanks,
Chris, TW.

ohplease
02-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Go to your profile, scroll to bottom and you can now customize the board style. New styles include a black background with light text, an old school look (as close as the old board look as we could get) and a hot pink board style.

Thanks,
Chris, TW.

Awesome! Now all you dudes need to do is make the hot pink theme the default and watch the traffic really spike.

In all seriousness, thanks (especially for the light foreground/dark background)!

bruce nissenbaum
02-20-2004, 07:44 PM
Thnx TW for efficient, practical responses to the many concerns noted about this new site, many of which I shared. Your willingness and ability to generate adaptations this rapidly is very much appreciated. :D I will continue to look forward to the great information exchange afforded by TW through these boards. bruce

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
02-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Is it possible to permanently set your font to a certain color? I want mine to always be green, is that possible?