PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a link to the nCode 6.1 95 review and feedback?

christo
08-15-2007, 09:12 PM
These frames are gone from TW's Wilson racquets page, anybody have the link, much appreciated. TIA

skraggle
08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Sent you a message...

Mick
08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
These frames are gone from TW's Wilson racquets page, anybody have the link, much appreciated. TIA

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/feedback.html?pcode=WN6195

Ninja
08-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Switched from n6.1 95 to K-Factor with same spec. just because i waanted somethin' new.
And ncode - wonderful raquet. So buy it.

Silent
08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
They now have the 18x20.

I can only comment on the 16x18.

It's a really solid racquet as it doesn't get pushed around. Generating spin is easy and with SPPP 1.28 @ 53 lbs I got all the power I need. It is more forgiving than one would think, but hitting the top part of the stringbed can be very harsh on the arm.

My backhand slice became instantly better with this one, I just love seeing the ball pierce the opponent's court and this racquet gives me a lot of confidence in doing it.

On serves it's really important to have a good motion, because you will either hit long from hitting with an open racquet face, or you will hit in the net because of the lack of racquet head speed.

My volleys suck, period. I rarely hit them long though.

The most impressive part about this racquet is how easy it is for me to hit the sweetspot, even though I'm probably one of the worst players on this board. I had tried the Dunlop AG300 and didn't get that feeling, so there's something about the nSixOne that makes it easy to use for me.