View Full Version : Rubber thing

08-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know where to get that rubber thing that you put at the top of your grip (mine broke)? I think it's used to hide the tape.

08-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I've always just used the finishing tape, and don't think it looks bad at all. but if you really want to cover it up with a "black rubber band," you could probably cut slices from a bicycle tire innertube that would do the trick.

ProStaff Legend
08-16-2007, 10:03 AM
it comes with every replacement grip

08-16-2007, 12:05 PM
it comes with every replacement grip
Really? I don't see it in the picture here:


08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't even bother with tape anymore, just use the rubber to keep the top of the grip on. Just more convenient, and I like my overgrips thin, so I wrap the excess all at the top to build up the top (two hander, like a thicker grip on the top) and put the rubber over it.

I've never had a overgrip fall off, so it does work.

08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
it comes with every replacement grip

no it doesnt...

some pro shops have a basket or jar of them and sell them for a buck a piece...