PDA

View Full Version : Music and Tennis

tennismx
10-23-2004, 06:58 AM
Ever play tennis listening music? Not many do since tennis is a very quiet sport. lol. I do, even though i usually get in trouble for pulling my SUV up on the grass to where both sides of the court can hear it. It's fun for just practicing or playing casually. So in conclusion, what music do you prefer?

>>>>this is what K looks like playing tennis-very nervous :shock:

aceindahole2K5
10-23-2004, 01:08 PM
emo kids have more fun........

tennismx
10-25-2004, 02:56 PM
emo kids have more fun........
exactly lol :P

splink779
10-25-2004, 06:30 PM
Music pumps me up so much, there would be no telling what I could do on the court if I could listen and play at the same time.

Very Western
10-26-2004, 07:05 AM
I like to play listening to anything from The Well Tempered Clavier (book1 of course). Anything from book2 seems to mess up my second serve.

tennismx
10-26-2004, 05:13 PM
lol me and my teammates play to rock, country, rap, whatever... however, we don't play to kenny chesney cause he's too distracting haha
its true some music really gets you into the game and playing with more energy

basmpu
10-26-2004, 05:18 PM
heh heh Very Well. The solfegietto really helps me find rhythm but I have the same problem as you with the 8th Paganini Caprice. ;-)

tennismx
10-27-2004, 03:21 PM
hey basmpu
is your signature latin?
looks like i think therefore i am but what does it say

gmlasam
10-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Ever play tennis listening music? Not many do since tennis is a very quiet sport. lol. I do, even though i usually get in trouble for pulling my SUV up on the grass to where both sides of the court can hear it. It's fun for just practicing or playing casually. So in conclusion, what music do you prefer?

>>>>this is what K looks like playing tennis-very nervous :shock:So what do you do when people on the other side tell you to turn off the music?

tennismx
10-28-2004, 02:01 PM
gmlasam: "So what do you do when people on the other side tell you to turn off the music?"
here we go... :roll:
Okaaay...lemme go ahead and clear this up before someone else tries to argue with my innocent question.
Figuring the other courts are empty 95% of the time, there's no one there to disturb.
Secondly, during the off-season I only play with friends, teammates, and Coach, and we always mutually agree to listen to music.
I've never had anyone ask me to turn down or turn off my music, but I assure you that I have the manners and respect to if someone did ask me.
Finally, I know when and when not to play music.
Blasting the music while playing is all for good fun and entertainment. 8) No problems.