PDA

View Full Version : agassi limited edition or donnay OS?

Gantz
08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
they both seem pretty similar to each other, but which one would you suggest for a baseliner and why?

Klatu Verata Necktie
08-16-2007, 07:38 PM
The Head Limited Edition has a thicker beam than the Donnay, so I would expect it to have more pop. Which one would suit your game is entirely up to you.

lethalfang
08-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Donnay Pro One OS should generate more topspin due to its open string pattern. I think it will appeal to more players since most players prefer open string patterns.

Mick
08-17-2007, 03:12 AM
Donnay Pro One because it is more "limited" than the Head Agassi Radical limited edition: Only TW is selling the Donnay Pro One, whereas the Head Agassi Radical LE is sold everywhere. Furthermore, the Donnay is newer, it just got released.

classic tennis
08-17-2007, 03:28 AM
The Head will have a higher level of quality control & finish.

origmarm
08-17-2007, 04:17 AM
They are both cheap. I would say go with the Head as I'm considering buying one now that they are $99, that said apparently some posters have seen them for $79 so I'm hanging on for a bit.
For me its an open vs closed string pattern thing. Which one do you like? For open go for the Donnay or the POG OS, for closed the Head

youdee19
08-17-2007, 04:19 AM
I own both. Head LE Radical definitely gives you more power. However, I like the Donnay OS because it feels like you can hit the hell out of the ball and it will find a way to drop in. That being said, if you don't hit the ball clean it will fall short.