PDA

View Full Version : recommendation for a beginner's racket

Sheriff
08-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Looking for rackets for male who doesnt have a lot of arm strength, looking something that is not too heavy and also would want a racket he can play with for a while. a few ppl recommended either:

Prince Hybrid Hornet
Head Flexpoint Fire

How are these? any other suggestions?

jck01
08-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Looking for rackets for male who doesnt have a lot of arm strength, looking something that is not too heavy and also would want a racket he can play with for a while. a few ppl recommended either:

Prince Hybrid Hornet
Head Flexpoint Fire

How are these? any other suggestions?

I think you should try Prince O3 Silver, Head Ti.S6, and Volkl DNX V1 Midplus. 03 Silver and Ti.S6 are pretty nice racquets for beginners. Volkl is a nice racquet for intermediate-level players. I don't know too much about the Prince Hybrid Hornet and Head Flexpoint Fire. Sorry.

JW10S
08-19-2007, 08:24 PM
HEAD Extreme Team...

soggyramen
08-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I think you should try Prince O3 Silver, Head Ti.S6, and Volkl DNX V1 Midplus. 03 Silver and Ti.S6 are pretty nice racquets for beginners. Volkl is a nice racquet for intermediate-level players. I don't know too much about the Prince Hybrid Hornet and Head Flexpoint Fire. Sorry.

the O3 silver why spend so much money on that when the hybrid hornet is great and much cheaper...no one really needs to start out with an OS

the KZen Team is a good begining racquet has good power it's light and has good control

jonline
08-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Liquidmetal 4 is a good choice. Cheap, powerful, and will last him quite a while.