PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Team Line 6 Pack?

Mister G
08-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Recently purchased this bag and am slightly disappointed.

Looks great, could do with more space for extra gear (there's only one side pocket) but my biggest peeve is that the bottom of the bag isnt padded at all to protect your sticks!!! God knows why anyone didn't mention this in the review section... Drop your bag on the floor, or take your bag with you as luggage when you fly abroad and your sticks will surely take a beating...

I guess I'll have to keep my racquets in their covers in the bag. Oh, and no thermal protection either, shame. (but I knew that when I was purchasing anyway).

How are the other tennis bags anyone? I'm rather curious...

lakis92
08-17-2007, 12:39 PM
You 'll find plenty of racquet protection of your sticks with '07 Head bag series.They have the best protected bottom I have ever seen.
I think the AeroPro bag from Babolat is quite good too.
If you don't care about the brand of your bag buy a Wilson KFactor. To my mind they're pretty good.
It's your call....

Mister G
08-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Ox.. Ellinas! :)

Thanks for the reply - Yeah, I only just noticed that the other bags seem to offer a lot more value for money (feature-wise). I was looking for Babolat bags, I dont like the AeroPro bags. Shame that they dont have much else to offer... not unless I buy a Wilson/Head bag (wishes they weren't branded) I dont suppose the 12 racquet ones dont offer much more protection? Not that I would need a huge bag anyway....

DY3K1D
08-17-2007, 09:45 PM
i have the same bag as u and i love it. sucky part is the one big pocket...they should have more in my opinion

lakis92
08-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Mpa MIsterG sxoliakia kiolas..........

hoons
08-18-2007, 11:35 PM
anyone think that these bags look upside down? i went to the trouble of flipping my shoulder pads around cos i thought it looked ridiculous