PDA

View Full Version : Stringing Fischer M-Pro No. 1 105

NebAce1
08-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm, in the middle of stringing a Fischer M-Pro No. 1 105 for one of my friends, and I'm not sure exactly what holes to skip on the mains, and I don't really understand the stringing instructions. They say to string one-piece, but I only know how to string two piece. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

dancraig
08-17-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm, in the middle of stringing a Fischer M-Pro No. 1 105 for one of my friends, and I'm not sure exactly what holes to skip on the mains, and I don't really understand the stringing instructions. They say to string one-piece, but I only know how to string two piece. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

The Klippermate site gives two piece instructions.
Scroll down to your frame. T is top and B is bottom, for the skip holes:http://www.klipperusa.com/stringing/viewpattern.php?mfg=TFIS

NebAce1
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
The Klippermate site gives two piece instructions.
Scroll down to your frame. T is top and B is bottom, for the skip holes:http://www.klipperusa.com/stringing/viewpattern.php?mfg=TFIS

Thank you so much, this really helps me.

And just for future reference do you need to know how to string one-piece?

dancraig
08-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Thank you so much, this really helps me.

And just for future reference do you need to know how to string one-piece?

If you're going to string for other people it would be good to know.

Steve Huff
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
I have 4 M Speed 105's--all but one are strung 2-piece, mainly because they are strung with hybrid stringjobs. Feel free to write if you have any problems.
stmt@comcast.net

Court_Jester
08-17-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm, in the middle of stringing a Fischer M-Pro No. 1 105 for one of my friends, and I'm not sure exactly what holes to skip on the mains, and I don't really understand the stringing instructions.
You know, this is not a good procedure to follow, especially if you're stringing someone else's racquet. You should study its stringing pattern thoroughly first before you mount it on your machine. Your intention may be good but it could potentially harm his racquet.