PDA

View Full Version : got my set of cyber power

abenguyen
08-17-2007, 07:00 PM
so just came in the mail today(Courtesy of "French Open" thanks) looks pretty good. looks like a mix of poly polar and cyberflash. can't wait to string it up. don't know if I should use full cyber power or hybrid it. Maybe if i got another set...

Ripper
08-17-2007, 07:10 PM
so just came in the mail today(Courtesy of "French Open" thanks) looks pretty good. looks like a mix of poly polar and cyberflash. can't wait to string it up. don't know if I should use full cyber power or hybrid it. Maybe if i got another set...

I got mine a week ago, but haven't been able to playtest it, because of my shoulder, but I'm hoping I can get this done this coming week. Personally, I'm going to try it in a full string job, because that is how I use Poly Polar and I my intention is that of, directly, comparing CP and PP.

abenguyen
08-17-2007, 07:12 PM
I got mine a week ago, but haven't been able to playtest it, because of my shoulder, but I'm hoping I can get this done this coming week. Personally, I'm going to try it in a full string job, because that is how I use Poly Polar and I my intention is that of, directly, comparing CP and PP.

Hmm I gotcha well I won't be able to try it for a guaranteed 2-3 weeks. the next week i have to devote to reading for school. 5 total books about 250-300 pages each. which can be done in 2 days per book. i can finish by the time school starts. NO time at all for tennis... so sad

Ripper
08-18-2007, 06:14 AM
Hmm I gotcha well I won't be able to try it for a guaranteed 2-3 weeks. the next week i have to devote to reading for school. 5 total books about 250-300 pages each. which can be done in 2 days per book. i can finish by the time school starts. NO time at all for tennis... so sad

Lol, is school is more important than tennis... unless you have the talent of an ATP Top 20 ;)

abenguyen
08-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Lol, is school is more important than tennis... unless you have the talent of an ATP Top 20 ;)

yea dude. gots alot to read no time for tennis:(