PDA

View Full Version : LM Radical mp vs NBlade mp

tent 9
08-18-2007, 05:48 AM
I am currently playing with Head lm radical mp and i am very pleased with it, however i would like to demo the nblade. Has anyone switched from the radical to the nblade? If yes, what made you change?

Thanks in advance.

jelle v
08-18-2007, 06:44 AM
I didn't switch from LM Radical to nBlade, but I have (on occasion) played with LM Radical and I now play with the nBlade.

They are totally different rackets. LM Radical has much more power and is a lot stiffer. In my opinion the LM doesn't provide any feel for the ball.

nBlade is much more control orientated. Much more flexible racket and provides much more feel for the ball. However, it doesn't provide not nearly as much power as the LM Radical. In my recollection the LM Radical is easier to swing, the nBlade has a relatively high swingweight.

If you want to change to nBlade it will be a pretty big difference in my opinion. You will have much less power, but if you are looking for more control, the nBlade is a good option.

Hobomagic
08-18-2007, 07:10 AM
Hit with both and i have to say i like the nblade alot better. LM radical is more of a tweener and Nblade is like a players raquet with the weight of a tweener. Control is fantastic with e the nblade but you really have to bring your own power. If you have long fluid strokes this wont be a problem. I was worried about the spin generation before i bought one of the nblades, but i had no problem generating spin, pretty impressive for a 18x20.