PDA

View Full Version : tennisplayer.net vs Hi-Tech

nyc
08-18-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm about to splurge on a subscription and have read all the threads. I get the sense that both sites have excellent content and incredibly dedicated people behind them that put in a lot of effort building those sites.

I pretty much narrowed my choices down to these two and wanted to know if tennisplayer.net is worth the extra money?

SFrazeur
08-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Tennisplayer.net is a great site, but I find it to be a more of an advanced analysis site, the more you know the more you get out of it. I would suggest taking the one month trial from HiTech for $9.99. If you are not satisfied Jeff will refund your money. Try it, if you want something more advanced then give Tennisplayer.net a try.

-SF

EricW
08-18-2007, 02:11 PM
I don't know anything about tennisplayer.net but I do know that a subscription to hi-techtennis.com was a huge thing for me, helped me so much

Bodacious DVT
08-18-2007, 06:51 PM
im a tennisplayer.net subscriber and i love it. the articles are very in depth. and as said before, really benefit you if you know what you're dealing with. the stroke archives are huge. i use some video analysis of myself and find the stroke archives very helpful.

give them each a try and pick the one you like best.

kingkong
08-18-2007, 06:54 PM
email me nyc and I will tell a great secret on this matter you will scarcely be able to beleve!!!