PDA

View Full Version : Little known US Open Series...

Kim
08-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Although just for the $500,000 money (hehehe), am I right to conclude that whatever happens in the finals, Fed is already the US Open Series winner? In which case he gets an additional half-mil to add to his US Open prize money?

saram
08-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Yes, he wins the series. And if he should win the Open, then add $1 Million to his purse--not 500K.

tennispro11
08-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Dude that is so awesome. Winning over 2 million in prize money in one day. How cool would that be? I would go buy a nice car. :) Like a Chevy or Ford. ;)

stormholloway
08-18-2007, 06:53 PM
The prestige of winning the US Open far outweighs the bonus money, especially for an already wealthy man.

tennispro11
08-18-2007, 06:55 PM
The prestige of winning the US Open far outweighs the bonus money, especially for an already wealthy man.

Even a wealthy man wouldn't say a million dollars is nothing though.

Kim
08-18-2007, 06:56 PM
...ahh...but Davydenko and Blake are still joining the Pilot Pen? So, Fed is not yet the US Open Series winner after all, right?

saram
08-18-2007, 06:57 PM
...ahh...but Davydenko and Blake are still joining the Pilot Pen? So, Fed is not yet the US Open Series winner after all, right?

Fed owns the series now....but I guess that could be considered a spoiler to some degree...

saram
08-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Dude that is so awesome. Winning over 2 million in prize money in one day. How cool would that be? I would go buy a nice car. :) Like a Chevy or Ford. ;)

Sedan or coupe?!?!?! Lol....You are right...

AWESOME!

tennispro11
08-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Sedan or coupe?!?!?! Lol....You are right...

AWESOME!

Dude I would be with the Ford Focus! Those are super sweet cars! Super fast too. :)

Tennis_Monk
08-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Buy a GEO METRO. Great car!! 2 million dollars in pocket and you cant think of better cars? (oh well better cars is a relative word anywaz. If everyone liked the same car, we wouldnt have this many cars...so OK i guess.

saram
08-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Buy a GEO METRO. Great car!! 2 million dollars in pocket and you cant think of better cars? (oh well better cars is a relative word anywaz. If everyone liked the same car, we wouldnt have this many cars...so OK i guess.

nothin' wrong with a Metro...point A to point B for me!;) ;)

tennispro11
08-18-2007, 08:24 PM

You have to know that I was being sarcastic which I think you did, because your answers seems sarcastic as well. Roger probably owns all the super sweet cars that we wish we had. :) I think the Chevy Impala is freakin sweet. LOL!

saram
08-18-2007, 08:26 PM
I'd be happy just to pay my 4Runner off!!!!!!!!!!!

psamp14
08-18-2007, 08:34 PM

its not $2 million in one day if he won the us open and us open series...it would be $2 million over a course of like a month and a half...including montreal, cincy, and his time spent practicing..or relaxing ;)

still quite a sum of money...

tennispro11
08-18-2007, 08:35 PM
its not $2 million in one day if he won the us open and us open series...it would be $2 million over a course of like a month and a half...including montreal, cincy, and his time spent practicing..or relaxing ;)

still quite a sum of money...

Ok, first of all, it would be in one day. He would get the check the day he wins the USO. Yes it is because he won the USO Series, but he would get 2 million dollars in one day. Not sure how hard that is to understand. :confused:

xtremerunnerars
08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I thought they said that the winner of tomorrow's final wins the series??

psamp14
08-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok, first of all, it would be in one day. He would get the check the day he wins the USO. Yes it is because he won the USO Series, but he would get 2 million dollars in one day. Not sure how hard that is to understand. :confused:

regardless of which way you see it, his efforts at montreal and cincy will be the ones that got him the extra bonus, assuming he wins the us open

i just look at it this way.....if you work at a place where you get your check monthly, say on the 15th of every month....say its a $5000 check....

now coming up on september 15....did you earn $5000 in one day, or for all your effort in august?

its not an arguing matter, but thats just the way i see it...

of course for the top atp pros, most money they make is nothing compared to what they make through endorsements...:)

tennispro11
08-19-2007, 11:52 AM
regardless of which way you see it, his efforts at montreal and cincy will be the ones that got him the extra bonus, assuming he wins the us open

i just look at it this way.....if you work at a place where you get your check monthly, say on the 15th of every month....say its a $5000 check....

now coming up on september 15....did you earn $5000 in one day, or for all your effort in august?

its not an arguing matter, but thats just the way i see it...

of course for the top atp pros, most money they make is nothing compared to what they make through endorsements...:)

Dude, your weird. I understand what your saying but I didn't say that he earned 2 million dollars in a day. Just said that he would get 2 million in a day. LOL! :confused: