PDA

View Full Version : Are Yonex Grap and Super Grap the same thing?

fps
08-19-2007, 07:34 AM
Buying off the internet, just wanna know, this is kind of a one reply post for you knowledgable folks!

TheShaun
08-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Buying off the internet, just wanna know, this is kind of a one reply post for you knowledgable folks!

are you sure you don't want to start some sort of huge debate that doesn't even get you the answer your looking for????? :)

i think there are two "graps" the super grap and the wave grap which has some rubber strip in it to give extra grip. so, make sure you're getting the grap you want! i have never used either but will be giving the super grap a try soon.

A.T.S.
08-19-2007, 09:12 AM
There are 5 types of graps.
1. Supergrap:Tacky
2. Wave Grap:Tacky and rigid
3. Mesh Grap: In between tacky and absorbant
4: Strong Grap: Textured and rigid
5: Dry Grap: Super absorbancy

fps
08-19-2007, 09:38 AM
There are 5 types of graps.
1. Supergrap:Tacky
2. Wave Grap:Tacky and rigged
3. Mesh Grap: In between tacky and absorbant
4: Strong Grap: Textured and rigged
5: Dry Grap: Super absorbancy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous numbers of graps. I'll try the supergrap. Btw wave grap= rigged? For my pleasure..?

Jonny S&V
08-19-2007, 09:54 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous numbers of graps. I'll try the supergrap. Btw wave grap= rigged? For my pleasure..?

LOL, no, more of a contour grip.

A.T.S.
08-19-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL, no, more of a contour grip.
Hmm.. it felt rigid(that's better spelling) to me. I didn't like it.