PDA

View Full Version : Jankovic

vkartikv
08-19-2007, 12:28 PM
In a world where most teens are thinking about stardom, glamour and most importantly the $$, Jankovic seems to be enjoying her time out there. Always has a smile on her face, even when she makes an error or loses. It's a nice change from the 'I am so pretty (but really am a bi*ch)'- Sharapova and 'I am so focused that there's really no time to take things lightly'- Justine and 'I am so much better than all of you, ya you too Michael Stich' Serena

Shabazza
08-19-2007, 12:33 PM
In a world where most teens are thinking about stardom, glamour and most importantly the $$, Jankovic seems to be enjoying her time out there. Always has a smile on her face, even when she makes an error or loses. It's a nice change from the 'I am so pretty (but really am a bi*ch)'- Sharapova and 'I am so focused that there's really no time to take things lightly'- Justine and 'I am so much better than all of you, ya you too Michael Stich' Serena

Well, she had her share of whining and *****ing on court last year. Maybe she matured...it happens to some.

jaykay
08-19-2007, 12:40 PM
I agree. She defly seems to be enjoying the game.

I like her game as well. I'll take her 2H BH any day.