PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

AM28143
08-21-2007, 10:53 PM
How many guys have looked in the "Ladies Only:Best Male......"? I check it out ever once and a while. I'm not gay.

tennispro11
08-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Never looked in there. I bet Deuce has though. ;)

SoBad
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
I've looked at both pics threads, and even more at the ladies only than guys only threads, because I don't care about WTA at all, except Justine has a nice allcourt game and Kournikova is beautiful and a great champion. And I am a guy and really straight, except for hot guys. And I don't look at either thread anymore, because there's no good discussion, only pics, and real life is better than pics.

tennispro11
08-21-2007, 11:06 PM
I've looked at both pics threads, and even more at the ladies only than guys only threads, because I don't care about WTA at all, except Justine has a nice allcourt game and Kournikova is beautiful and a great champion. And I am a guy and really straight, except for hot guys. And I don't look at either thread anymore, because there's no good discussion, only pics, and real life is better than pics.

When I want to see good looking female tennis players I just go to where I teach. Plenty to see. Real life is definitely better than pictures. :)

Zets147
08-21-2007, 11:11 PM
It gives me inspiration. enough said.

SoBad
08-21-2007, 11:16 PM
It gives me inspiration. enough said.

Yeah it felt inspiring until somebody started posting pics of fed and then I wanted to quit tennis, but decided to quit viewing the thread instead...

dave333
08-22-2007, 06:35 AM
When I want to see good looking female tennis players I just go to where I teach. Plenty to see. Real life is definitely better than pictures. :)

Oh yeah, same with me. Except I don't teach them. I just play with them.

diegaa
08-22-2007, 08:38 AM
I gave the thread a few hits.

AM28143
08-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Kournikova is beautiful and a great champion.

Kournikova a great champion? Did she ever win a singles title in her life?

SoBad
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM
She won many titles including two GRAND SLAM doubles titles (Australian Open).

Hot Sauce
08-23-2007, 01:06 AM
A serious question from a serious man.

AM28143
08-23-2007, 08:57 PM
She won many titles including two GRAND SLAM doubles titles (Australian Open).

What is it with you and Kournikova? Every other post from you is about her and how great of champion she was. She is good looking, I'll give you that. But a great champion? A great person? Come on. I'm starting to believe that you were her stalker (remeber that story a year or two back). You are really freaking me out.

tennispro11
08-23-2007, 09:07 PM
What is it with you and Kournikova? Every other post from you is about her and how great of champion she was. She is good looking, I'll give you that. But a great champion? A great person? Come on. I'm starting to believe that you were her stalker (remeber that story a year or two back). You are really freaking me out.

SoBad's picture is scary too. He could be the stalker. I wouldn't bet against it. :p

SoBad
08-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Nah was just thinking about her a little bit recently, and couldn't help but mention her here and there in relevant threads. And stop investigating me and freaking me out.

Zets147
08-25-2007, 10:35 PM
sobad, are you thinking about me too?

btw who is that in your avatar? I am sure you have mentioned it before, but I can't recall. I know it's not Stefan Koubek though.

tennispro11
08-25-2007, 10:42 PM
sobad, are you thinking about me too?

btw who is that in your avatar? I am sure you have mentioned it before, but I can't recall. I know it's not Stefan Koubek though.

It's SoBad himself. He's a weird and scary dude. :)

Zets147
08-25-2007, 10:44 PM
I gotta come clean sobad, I haven't been wearing my black socks lately because I can't find them (2 left with holes at the bottom of the laundry pile). I've been wearing white socks (eww I know). I just wanted to make a confession.

esm
08-25-2007, 10:45 PM
have clicked a few times.

SoBad
08-25-2007, 10:47 PM
I think about you a lot too, but it's difficult because I have to supress the guilt about the chess thing. And the avatar, I don't want to talk about this one, because it's just reflecting some feelings, but the one I had before was actor Yu Yoshizawa.

SoBad
08-25-2007, 10:48 PM
I gotta come clean sobad, I haven't been wearing my black socks lately because I can't find them (2 left with holes at the bottom of the laundry pile). I've been wearing white socks (eww I know). I just wanted to make a confession.

What about that kid whose room you were gonna break into - you didn't find any there?

Zets147
08-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Ah I see. Yea, what happened with the chess thing lol You couldn't handle my opening move? lol

What kid??

hmm maybe it was one of those Southlake kids, all of them wore black socks. those *******s. they hand out bagels everyday too.

SoBad
08-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, may I write you privately about the whole chess saga and what everyone went through, and next steps, etc. And yeah, I thought you were gonna go after those Southlake hacks and show them who the snappy dresser and the boss is and clean out those drawers too...:)

P.S. Thinking about you, Kournikova and Korolev.

Zets147
08-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, may I write you privately about the whole chess saga and what everyone went through, and next steps, etc.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but sure, you can email me.

As for Southlake, I'll go visit their high school when I get good enough to give their team a beatdown and rip their school logo off their fence, but until then I will enjoy my bagels.

SoBad
08-25-2007, 11:09 PM
OK cool. Well thanks for your sincere confession, and by the way your secret is safe with me - I won't mention anything about your white socks in the socks thread, ever.