PDA

View Full Version : topspin cyberflash vs luxilon alu power

Faipang
08-22-2007, 03:58 PM
i want to know which is better the Topspin cyberflash compared to the luxilon alu power

most important the Durability

second most important spin and control

and last power

Ripper
08-22-2007, 07:16 PM
i want to know which is better the Topspin cyberflash compared to the luxilon alu power

most important the Durability

second most important spin and control

and last power

I think I've seen this exact same question asked here several times. So, if you search, you should be able to find something.

Edit: As far as I recall, Alu Power has the edge when freshly strung, but sucks after just a couple of hours. Cyber Flash needs a break-in period, but, after that, kicks Alu Power's behind. Also, it plays great for many hours. This is what I remember reading here. Hth.

Bottle Rocket
08-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Ripper is right on about everything.

In fact, I started a thread with my own comparison of the two. This might be exactly what you're looking for->

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=127822&highlight=

Since then, I've gotten a second reel of Cyber Flash. Until I find something significantly better for the same price, I won't be making a switch. For the price and performance, few come close.

muggy
08-23-2007, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to comment on cyberflash's break-in. I think that it is fairly pronounced, it felt very boardy on my racquet, even at only 56 lbs. After about 2 days and a couple hours of hitting, it feels absolutely perfect. Just the right balance of power, spin, and control for a big swinger like me. I know some people feel cyberflash can spray a little, I found on my lower powered racquets cyberflash is ideal (usually midsize), and on more powerful racquets you have to string tighter or go with a less powerful poly (usually midplus and up). But no matter how many people dismiss cyberflash because of it's surge of popularity the last year or so, I can't get enough of the stuff. Doesn't move, doesn't break, spin is crazy and you can swing as hard as you want. What else can u ask of a poly?