PDA

View Full Version : Time demos take to arrive

silverwyvern4
10-25-2004, 01:47 PM
I ordered 4 demos, 2 sizes of the Prince Shark and Wilson N5 and I have several questions. It seems like it is possible for 2 people to order the same demo while it is out and I was wondering if this could delay my order if it happened?
Also, one demo I ordered, the Shark oversize 3/8, is in stock but the order with the Shark will be shipped at the same time when the other racquets come back so would it be possible for someone to check out that shark now, resulting is my order being delayed? (Does TW carry more than one copy of these demos?)

TW Staff
10-26-2004, 10:07 AM
We have several demos of each racquet in 4 1/2 and 4 3/8 grip sizes. For the popular racquets, we may have 20-30 demos of each grip size.
Once you have placed a demo order, a racquet that is in stock will be allocated to your order and held for you until the other racquets arrive and are ready to be shipped out. This is done on a first come, first served basis so you will have priority over those placing orders after you.
We try to provide correct dates for when demos will be available, but shipping issues and late returns can push the date back.

Chris, TW.

ATXtennisaddict
05-10-2005, 11:29 AM
How many days usually do demos take to arrive? I need an estimate. Thanks.

TW Staff
05-10-2005, 11:44 AM
ATX,

Once we have all of the demos in stock, it takes 2 business days for them to arrive from the time we ship them.

Brad/TW

ATXtennisaddict
05-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks Brad.