PDA

View Full Version : Better control?

Jinzui
08-23-2007, 06:03 PM
i hav a quite good fh in terms of accuracy, but the problem is i only use half my strength n i want to use all of it to make my fh faster, in the end like usually my fh goes wild n goes straight to the fence. Am i not using enough topspin? plz comment.:sad:

bizzle
08-23-2007, 06:15 PM
just keep practicing, youv only been playing for 3-4 months, thats not that long.

Jinzui
08-23-2007, 07:27 PM
i noe ive been only playing for a couple of months but im on a winning streak against my friends n i dont want to get bored, thats y i want to learn alot so i could keep that streak. cuz my friends r crazy improving n i dont like to lose.:mad:

ericwong
08-24-2007, 01:12 AM
Wow Jinzui, what I gather is you are afraid of losing to your friends if they managed to beat you in this wonderful game. Being new to the game, it is natural to feel energetic and competitve to an extent of ( possibly ) burning yourself out. I believe you are a young lad to say this.

Anyway, lecture aside. What bizzle say is true. You gotta PRACTISE. Even Federer has to practice even though he is number 1, not to mention you. If you want to hit something deep, then I advice you to mark out the area on the opposite side of the court and keep hitting until you achieve 100% bulleyes shot.