PDA

View Full Version : Will Prince ever have new bags?

bluetrain4
08-23-2007, 07:10 PM
When will Prince come out with new bags?

Other brands have new bags introduced when new rackets are introduced. But, there is no "O" line of bags, or "Speedport" line of bags.

Their available bags of TW are slim. I like carry-all type bags (essentially a huge duffle bag big enough for rackets), and don't want 6-packs, 12-packs, etc.

Problem is, Prince has no available carry-alls in the lines of bags available on TW.

BiGGieStuFF
08-23-2007, 09:55 PM
I think they took a step back with the elements bag where they left out the racket separations. I liked the looks but I hate the idea of my rackets bumping against one another.

thundaga
08-25-2007, 02:51 AM
there was a line of o3 bags at the start of the year... they looked really sleek too. shame i missed out on them

Mesomer
09-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Prince has come out with a new 2007 team line of bags. They are green black and silver. I have just had it shipped to me direct from them.

ironicqueery
09-06-2007, 08:39 PM
i did a search for "prince o3 bag" last night, and found a very nifty speedport bag - in red and blue. On the other tennis sites, it's listed as new - I haven't seen them before... but who knows, maybe they've been around for a while. I have one coming to me in the mail this week :)

Dangus
09-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Looks like TW has some new prince bags in stock.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catpage.html?cref=2074

tennisnj
09-08-2007, 09:21 AM
When I used to play with Prince (pre-Speedports & O Holes), I could remember 3 or 4 different bag lines, with 4 or 5 bags to chose from in each line. It's still the same situation, they still release more bag lines in a year than my current racquet/company of choice, Volkl/Becker, so what's there to complain about? The more popular a racquet company in the States, the more likely they are to change their bag lines every few months.

baselinerT
09-08-2007, 11:05 AM
the new prince bags look very plain almost like the mfils bags