PDA

View Full Version : FS 3x Tennis Ball Machines

Tigerarp1
08-23-2007, 10:44 PM
I am selling my university team's 3 old ball machines as we are upgrading our equipment this year. We have the following for sale.

1. Lobster ball machine in 7/10 condition $200 OBO
2. "little Prince" Ball machine 7/10 condition $180 OBO
3. "little Prince" Ball machine 6/10 condition $160 OBO

***buyer pays shipping costs***

All machines are in working condition but have seen regular use by the team. I have no idea what these machines are worth, so am willing to take the best offers. All three machines are Great for the person who needs a 24 hr practice partner at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.

Email Phillipsa@jbu.edu for pictures or to make an offer.

dminh01
08-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I will take the prince machine I will be home this Monday and contact u with more info

Thanks

Setmatch45
08-25-2007, 03:07 PM
are they battery operated??

Radical_player
08-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I am selling my university team's 3 old ball machines as we are upgrading our equipment this year. We have the following for sale.

1. Lobster ball machine in 7/10 condition $200 OBO
2. "little Prince" Ball machine 7/10 condition $180 OBO
3. "little Prince" Ball machine 6/10 condition $160 OBO

***buyer pays shipping costs***

All machines are in working condition but have seen regular use by the team. I have no idea what these machines are worth, so am willing to take the best offers. All three machines are Great for the person who needs a 24 hr practice partner at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.

Email Phillipsa@jbu.edu for pictures or to make an offer.

I'll take one of the three... please contact me... email sent.
:-D
animal31@carolina.rr.com

Tigerarp1
08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
MORE DETAIL:

Little Prince 6/10 description: This machine is in fine working order and is a very basic ball machine. It is NOT battery operated and must be plugged into a power source for operation. It looks like it will hold close to 100 balls. I do not know the exact model because it is older and is no longer listed on prince's website. It does not oscilate and it does not have topspin or backsping. Elevation and power level are changed manually by adjusting the tube. The machine shoots balls at nearly 75mph. This is a very basic ball machine and simply shoots balls out at the desired speed. It is great for grooving stokes or to warm up before a big match. This would be a GREAT ball machine for a beginner to hit with and learn/practice their strokes, however advanced players will find it lacking. It is a 6/10 because there is a crack on some of the plastice in the ball hopper. This does not really hinder performance and can be repaired with duct tape very easily. It is also slightly rusty. Asking $150

Little Prince 7/10 description: This machine is in fine working order and is a very basic ball machine. It is NOT battery operated and must be plugged into a power source for operation. It looks like it will hold close to 100 balls. I do not know the exact model because it is older and is no longer listed on prince's website. It does not oscilate and it does not have topspin or backsping. Elevation and power level are changed manually by adjusting the tube. The machine shoots balls at nearly 75mph. This is a very basic ball machine and simply shoots balls out at the desired speed. It is great for grooving stokes or to warm up before a big match. This would be a GREAT ball machine for a beginner to hit with and learn/practice their strokes, however advanced players will find it lacking. It is a 7/10 because it has normal wear and tear, nothing is broken or cracked. Asking $170

Lobster description: The lobster is a newer machine than the Little prince models and is a higher quality ball machine. However it is still an old model, and has the same functions as the Little prince models. It does not have oscilation or spin controll. I do not know what the model is, but I can tell you what it does. It repeatedly shoots balls out at up to 80mph at the desired elevation. It is not battery operated and must be plugged into a power source to operate. It holdes close to 150 balls and is in GREAT working condition. Power level and elevation are manipulated manually by adjusting the tube. This is a very basic ball machine and simply shoots balls out at the desired speed. It is great for grooving stokes or to warm up before a big match. This would be a GREAT ball machine for a beginner to hit with and learn/practice their strokes, however advanced players will find it lacking. It is newer than the little prince machines and this is why its price is a bit higher. It receives a 7/10 becuase is is missing a bolt on the side of the ejection tube. The machine still operates without the bolt, and a new bolt could be found at your local hardware store for just a few dollars. Asking $200

SHIPPING COST: shipping will be around $25 based on the quote DHL gave me. It could possibly be a bit more or a bit less. I can show the receipt.

dminh01
08-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Is the Lobster battery operated because I dont have a court that has electric

Tigerarp1
08-27-2007, 02:02 PM
ALL MACHINES ARE electric and are NOT battery operated. ALL 3 must be plugged in for operation.