PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fischer No Tolerance M Pro #1 4 3/8 grip

racquetman
08-24-2007, 02:51 PM
I have one of these sticks available that has only been played with a few times. It is in 9 condition out of 10 with only a few light scuff marks on the headguard. I have used a white Yonex Grap overgrip and it is strung with a multi 17 ga string at 58 lbs. It does include the new Fischer headcover and vibration dampener. I want $130 for it including the shipping and I will take a Paypal payment. You can contact me at karl@karlconner.com for more information or if you want pictures. Thanks for looking…

PS - I also have a 9 out of 10 Fischer yellow M Speed 6 pack bag available as well. I am negotiable on the price of this item and shipping. I can make you a deal if you purchase both items.

racquetman
08-28-2007, 01:45 AM
I will sweeten this deal by offering the frame and the bag together for $130 plus an additional $10 for shipping because of the weight of the bag. I will still accept Payapl for payment as well. Another $10 will get you an unused XL white Fischer t-shirt as well.

steveq81
08-31-2007, 05:58 PM
Is this racquet still available? squast AT spartan DOT org

racquetman
09-15-2007, 07:39 AM
I have had a couple of people kick the tires but no buyers yet. Make me an offer on everything I have listed and we'll see what we can do about a deal.
Thanks...

iscottius
09-18-2007, 10:14 AM
racquetman,
sent you an e-mail will buy

iscottius