PDA

View Full Version : Any experience hybrid poly with nat'l gut 15L???

BOZO
08-24-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm bored with full gut 15L right now, I still have 4 set of them. I'm looking for a power and durable poly. Do you know which one is good in this term?? I'm playing with mid size racquet and tention about 57 -55 lb.

carac
08-24-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm bored with full gut 15L right now, I still have 4 set of them. I'm looking for a power and durable poly. Do you know which one is good in this term?? I'm playing with mid size racquet and tention about 57 -55 lb.

The combinations are endless :)

Maybe a small change would be to keep 15L gut in mains and use Luxilon Supersense in the crosses around 54-55 lb , then depending on how you like this, post more details and you'll get more feedback ...

BOZO
08-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Hello ... thank you for the reply, Poly in cross might be great. By the way, I'm afraid about Poly will hold the power from gut that's why I'm looking for the most powerful Poly but I will try Nat'l gut in main first then I will let you know ... More detail ... ?? I use BDE 15L for K90 which it is so great power, spin, and feel and another one Dunlop Mfil 200 SPP 16L main 55 and nat'l gut 16L cross at 55 well, this set up is good too ... My game is hit mostly flat from base line ....

kirbster123
08-25-2007, 08:30 AM
You should try Luxilon BB ALU/ Natural gut. Its a pro tour favorite :P

carac
08-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Hello ... thank you for the reply, Poly in cross might be great. By the way, I'm afraid about Poly will hold the power from gut that's why I'm looking for the most powerful Poly but I will try Nat'l gut in main first then I will let you know ... More detail ... ?? I use BDE 15L for K90 which it is so great power, spin, and feel and another one Dunlop Mfil 200 SPP 16L main 55 and nat'l gut 16L cross at 55 well, this set up is good too ... My game is hit mostly flat from base line ....

Poly will certainly 'modulate' a little the power of gut mains but that's the entire point - to be able to hit stronger/faster and still keep the ball in !!!