PDA

View Full Version : Tired of gamma shock busters POPPING!!!!!

i love t3nn1s
08-25-2007, 12:59 AM
i have been using the gamme shockbuster 2's as my vibration dampener...but as i keep using it more...at some point it pops and the paint goesall over.and it happened 2day but luckily i was wearing all black so none of it went on my clothes..but i dont want this 2 hapen when im wearing white...so anyone know a good vibration stopper...i prefer a babolat one..juss bcuz i wanna match it w/ my APDC

stevekim8
08-25-2007, 07:07 AM
yeah they pop really easily

i always used shockbuster I, but one day, i had enough budget to buy a shockbuster II. so i bought it, tried it, and liked it. but after like 1 week, it popped on the side.. so i changed to shockbuster I, and it feels good the same way. and so far, shockbuster I never popped for me

you should try shockbuster I

tbini87
08-25-2007, 09:47 AM
try a rubberband and see if you like it. it is lightweight and does a good job. check out the rubberband club to get some ideas.

julianoz
08-25-2007, 07:56 PM
they have NEVER popped open for me in 10 years, so that tells me you are stretching it too much. You dont need to make it go across the whole racket, only as far as it will comfortable go

Gmedlo
08-25-2007, 09:09 PM
My friend buys new ones more often than he restrings...

Just use a rubber band. does the exact same thing and they are dirt cheap.

Keifers
08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Another vote for the rubber band -- highest cool factor of any dampener...by a mile! :cool: :D

(I used ShockBusters for years. Have never looked back.)