PDA

View Full Version : need help with speed port

iplaybetter
08-25-2007, 07:08 AM
if i take the grommets out of the side do i need to put ones without the holes in or can i just use the frame

abenguyen
08-25-2007, 08:13 AM
if i take the grommets out of the side do i need to put ones without the holes in or can i just use the frame

assuming this is the speedport black? well, if you do take the grommet ones out, you should put the ones without holes in because if you use just the frame it self, it will probably shear the string alot during stringing and when you play it will snap easily

ironicqueery
08-26-2007, 08:20 AM
how in the world do you get the grommets out???? I'm struggling quite a bit to get them out, especially the top one. Was there a tool that should have come with the racquet???

Old_Crow
08-26-2007, 09:21 AM
how in the world do you get the grommets out???? I'm struggling quite a bit to get them out, especially the top one. Was there a tool that should have come with the racquet???

Yes, there is a small gray platic T-handle tool that is used for pushing the grommets in and out. It comes in the plastic pouch with the extra set of grommets and stringing instructions...