PDA

View Full Version : My bag leans towards one side...is that the bag or me?

UW_Husky88
08-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey,

I don't know what exact model my bag is, but its an orange and navy blue wilson US Open 6 Pack bag that I got as a deal with some of their rackets frmo TW about 2 years ago. I probably do keep more stuff on one side of the bag because I have to (I keep 3 rackets on one side, clothes and other stuff on the other), which may cause the bag to lean, but the problem is, I can't keep more stuff on the other side because the rackets take up basically all the space on that side. So my question is would getting a new bag maybe alleviate the problem (as in is it possible that because this bag is a bit flimsy that the construction of it is causing the problem), or is it just purely my own fault due to balance of the stuff I have.

slicefox
08-25-2007, 11:49 AM
put the rackets in the middle and balance the heavy stuff on either side. Keeping the heavier side towards your body helps too.

UW_Husky88
08-28-2007, 10:20 AM
my bag doesn't have a middle compartment though. It only has two side pockets, so thats why I'm unable to keep it balanced. The leaning thing is really annoying me!

TheShaun
08-28-2007, 10:37 AM
my bag doesn't have a middle compartment though. It only has two side pockets, so thats why I'm unable to keep it balanced. The leaning thing is really annoying me!

do you mean it leans when you put it on the ground?

UW_Husky88
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
no. I like to carry it backpack style, and while doing so, it tends to fall over on one side of my body, which makes it difficult and uncomfortable to carry at times.

TheShaun
08-28-2007, 03:26 PM
either you need to place the weight evenly or maybe you need to adjust the straps.