PDA

View Full Version : Prince Executive Collection Match Bag

tennisboy87
10-26-2004, 01:59 PM
TW,

Does this bag have a separate compartment for racquets (specifically 3 racquets)? Or can I put the racquets in the large main compartment and then put other items in the side pockets? Thanks a lot.

TW Staff
10-26-2004, 03:02 PM
With this bag you would put your racquet in the main compartment. At 30.5 inches, the Match bag is long enough even for extended length racquets, and you will have plenty of room left over even with three racquets.
When packing, if you want to put your racquets against the side of the bag, put your racquets in first, as the bag will start to round when filled and it may be hard to slide racquets down the sides.

Chris, TW.

tennisboy87
11-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Sorry to bring this up again, but according to other sites, this bag has a racquet compartment for 3 racquets. Is this a racquet compartment on the side of the bag, kind of like the Head duffle bags? Or is the main compartment considered the racquet compartment? I'd just like to know because I would rather have a big main compartment than a side racquet compartment. Thanks.

TW Staff
11-15-2004, 02:50 PM
The exterior pockets are too small. You would need to use the main compartment to store your racquets.

Chris, TW.