PDA

View Full Version : Sigmun Poly Plasma Or Big banger Alu.?? Which one should i choose??

jsuwan
08-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi, I'm planning to get either Sigmun Poly Plasma or Alu on Main and wilson Stamina on cross. what poly string should i choose? I'm not really a string breaker.
another question is, if i put wilson Stamina on main and Poly cross? Is the sring will break easier??? what's the different?

Thank you in advance!!!!

vinnier6
08-25-2007, 03:40 PM
buy a set of each and then you can tell us which one to choose...i am using a full job of sppp, i believe sppp to keep its playability much longer than alu power...alu seems to be a short lived playing string, pros can use it because they can afford a fresh string job as often as they want....

rabidcow
08-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I used SPPP with Wilson Stamina for about two years, still use it occasionally but shifting over to a different poly. The two polys are different beasts in my opinion, the SPPP tends to be softer while the alu is harsher. Also the alu goes dead faster, and is more expensive to replace. I would suggest SPPP but the best way is just to try it once, normally people put the polys in the mains, if you switch this around the playability will be different as well as less durability.

Fedace
08-25-2007, 06:26 PM
You should buy the Blue Gear, it is much better than BB alu, cheaper, and better playing than Signum

bluescreen
08-25-2007, 09:05 PM
between the two i think sppp easily wins. way more comfortable and offers similar playability.