PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Ordered From Amazon.com?

CivicLx
08-25-2007, 10:54 PM
I was looking around at portable dvd players and decided the model that I would really like is the Phillips PET1002. had a good review on cnet.com and had good customer reviews on some other sites I checked. unfortunately cnet.com and amazon.com were not able to locate any so I ordered the PET1000 which is a slightly older model. I ordered it last wednesday and on thursday, I all of a sudden see that amazon and cnet are able to get the PET1002.

do you guys think this was just a coincidence? I was pretty sure, even checking on the phillips online store, that this model was gone for good and now all of a sudden, the day after I place my order, I'm able to find it:confused:

xtremerunnerars
08-25-2007, 11:00 PM
That's unfortunate. You could always try calling to see if they could have your order changed.

I order from amazon and other online places all the time and haven't had too much trouble. There was that incident with the gift card I had, but they did all they could.

budkid
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM
you could always return your item and get the one you wanted...

CivicLx
08-25-2007, 11:39 PM
i think it got sent out friday so I guess in order to return the item, I'll have to contact the actual seller instead of amazon. it's not a big deal. I just thought it was real strange that the very next day they get more in. just don't know if it was a coincidence or not.

well i'll see what happens:)