PDA

View Full Version : HEAD RIP Control vs Wilson/Luxilion Hybrids

gerikoh
08-26-2007, 01:28 AM
I need your opinion with the Head RIP Control against my string:

I really love the string that i'm using right now, but the problem is i couldn't replace it coz they don't sell it here.. and in terms of practicality, i simply couldn't order from tw everytime i need to replace it coz of the taxes, shipment fee and a lot of additional charge.. now a racquet guru adviced me to try the RIP Control.. and i wonder if it would feel like the ones that i'm using.. now there's this Luxilon BB ALU Touch Hybrd 16L String that is pretty offers good control and i wonder if it would feel like my Wilson string.. And i'm a player that doesn't care about power but i'm very particlar about control and feel..

i appreciate your opinions.

thanks

gerikoh
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
oh please sombody reply :(

bad_call
08-27-2007, 06:55 PM
haven't used the other but have experience with Rip Control. it's a low powered comfortable string that i use in the mains and syn gut in the crosses. imo rip is good for control and also for feel. btw - it's on my string keep list. hope this helps some...;)

JW10S
08-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Instead of the RIP Control (which I used to use a couple years ago) I would strongly suggest you try HEAD's new C3 Rocket strings.

wksoh
08-28-2007, 04:09 AM
I need your opinion with the Head RIP Control against my string:

I really love the string that i'm using right now, but the problem is i couldn't replace it coz they don't sell it here.. and in terms of practicality, i simply couldn't order from tw everytime i need to replace it coz of the taxes, shipment fee and a lot of additional charge.. now a racquet guru adviced me to try the RIP Control.. and i wonder if it would feel like the ones that i'm using.. now there's this Luxilon BB ALU Touch Hybrd 16L String that is pretty offers good control and i wonder if it would feel like my Wilson string.. And i'm a player that doesn't care about power but i'm very particlar about control and feel..

i appreciate your opinions.

thanks

Try Head Perfect Control for more power