PDA

View Full Version : GO RED SOX

tonycheese
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
they are SO gonna win the world series, if not today, then tomorrow, if not then, then the next time they play... THEY WILL WIN! GO RED SOX!

chad shaver
10-27-2004, 03:46 PM
SSSHHHHHHH. Remember the Yankees? Don't say that! i'm begging you!!!!!

tonycheese
10-27-2004, 03:57 PM
hmm i sure hope not...

tennisboy87
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
As much as I want the Cards to pull it out, I just don't think they can do it. Their offense has been pretty awful the last two games. Their best chance so far was in the first game. hopefully tonight they can at least avoid the sweep. I wish I had gotten world series tickets. That would have been sweet. Still, I did get tickets to game 7 of the NLCS. What a game that was. Sorry, I kind of went off there. Keeping my fingers crossed for a win tonight. Go Cards!

Rickson
10-27-2004, 04:16 PM
This series is over and so is that so called curse.

tonycheese
10-27-2004, 04:25 PM
This series is over and so is that so called curse.

i don't like your tone mister :x ! :lol: jk...

you know tennisboy87 i respect your support for the cardinals very much. i'm glad you didn't start insulting the red sox. i actually don't care that much for baseball, but with all this yankees and world series business, i somehow got wrapped up in it :D
besides, i think the parade (WHEN we win :) ) is going to be in my town... awesome :lol:

perfmode
10-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Sup Tony. I think they are going to have the parade downtown like they had the Pat's parade. Brighton is only 20 minutes away so you'd prolly be able to drive down. We're going to get a day off from school when we win, so I'm jumping off the walls right now.

aceindahole2K5
10-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Red Sox Nation checking in from Minnesota tonight.....bottom of the 5th right now, 3-0 lead......sitting on my couch in my Curse Busters 2004 T-Shirt, everything looking good to go......COME ON!!!!!!

tonycheese
10-27-2004, 07:59 PM
WHAT NOW
RED SOX WIN

NOT ONLY THAT
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY :D

tonycheese
10-28-2004, 12:33 PM
ok now there might be school... this is bad

tennisboy87
10-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Congrats to the red sox. They played really well. I just don't know where the Card's hitting went. They weren't producing any runs. They also need to get some better pitching for next year.

tonycheese,
Are you getting off school because the Red Sox won? That's pretty sweet for you. Tell us how the parade is if you go.

tonycheese
10-28-2004, 01:16 PM
no stupid mayor menino said that we would get a day off! and then he moved to the parade to saturday! WHEN IT'S RAINING! how stupid is that?! now, not only do i have to go to school tomorrow, the parade is int he RAIN! they did this to us on purspose :x