PDA

View Full Version : Topspin...XBOX

califsurferboy33
08-29-2007, 04:50 PM
hey you guys,

i play the game topspin a lot on the original xbox. my created player (named/looks like/has same body build) is john isner. I gave him 5 stars for serve, 4 stars for forehand, 3 stars for backhand, and 2 stars for volleys...i know those stats are probably better and more consisten then the real isner but wuteves. his skills are spin serve, power, ace, and i don't have a fourth power yet and his original playing style when created was power. my point is with 5 stars on the serve, and with the skills power/ace, and with his original playing style power, y can't i ace people that much. The most i've ever gotten in one match is 5 and sometiems i can go whole matches with 0. i move the serve around, only do risk serves...even for second serves, and i don't get many aces. is this just because of the game, or is some special place or joystick movement i have to do. thanks.

scorpion2103
08-29-2007, 09:42 PM
well my character isnt based on anyone particular but i do the risk serves and hold X as well and i can get about 10 serves in a match on average but i think its based on what characters you play.........sometimes when i play those other characters(not the pros) i tend to get more aces but when i play someone like Robredo its a little harder to do

maybe this little story helps

califsurferboy33
08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
can you see a difference between holding x and not?

scorpion2103
08-30-2007, 04:45 PM
well not really but i remember seeing one time that you can start the serve with one button and finish it with another to in a sense combine them