PDA

View Full Version : rpny grips...

vinnier6
08-30-2007, 07:42 AM
anyone try the rpny artificial grip...its like 18 bucks a piece and its supposed to be one of the most popular grips on tour...i emailed them and got the details, but dont know if i need to be spending 18 bucks a grip...

Fedace
08-30-2007, 07:44 AM
anyone try the rpny artificial grip...its like 18 bucks a piece and its supposed to be one of the most popular grips on tour...i emailed them and got the details, but dont know if i need to be spending 18 bucks a grip...

Is this overgrip or replacement grip ? can you only buy it at the this store ? can you buy this at TW ?

gregmiata
08-30-2007, 08:34 AM
I have a couple of these, although I currently do not use them. They are great for reducing the size of your grip a bit. They also are great for giving you the feel of leather without the additional weight. Basically one of these with an overgrip feels about the same size and weight as a standard synthetic grip. You buy them directly from RPNY, just give them a call and they will ship to you. They are a little expensive but do the job they are designed to do very well.

Greg

vinnier6
08-30-2007, 09:45 AM
I have a couple of these, although I currently do not use them. They are great for reducing the size of your grip a bit. They also are great for giving you the feel of leather without the additional weight. Basically one of these with an overgrip feels about the same size and weight as a standard synthetic grip. You buy them directly from RPNY, just give them a call and they will ship to you. They are a little expensive but do the job they are designed to do very well.

Greg

do you have 3 new ones you want to sell...i dont want to pay 60 bucks for 3, but i would be willing to take 3 off your hands for say 40 bucks...

Sixpointone
08-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Is this overgrip or replacement grip ? can you only buy it at the this store ? can you buy this at TW ?

Hi Fedace,

The RPNY Artificial Replacement Grip is a Replacement Grip and best as I know only available directly through RPNY Tennis.

Hope that helps,
John