PDA

View Full Version : Over The Net.

Frodo Baggins
10-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Question:Have any of you bought anything over the Net? Cause I may buy somthing over the net.An was Wondering if it was a good idea or not... Can you guys give me some Info here? Any Info would be great thanks..

Deuce
10-29-2004, 12:13 AM
I once bought an overgrip over the net.

I was in need of an overgrip, and had no new ones in my bag. A friend I was at the courts with used the same overgrip as me, so I gave him $1, and he gave me the overgrip. The exchange was done at the center of the court, with us being on opposite sides of the net.

There were no problems. The overgrip performed as I expected, and my friend successfully put the $1 toward the purchase of a plastic kazoo at a Dollar Store.

Hope that helps.

Feņa14
10-29-2004, 03:11 AM
:lol: Deuce that is quality.

To answer the question properly though, yes I have brought of the internet loads of times. It's easy all you have to do is follow the instructions.

O and don't click the "pay" button more than once as that generally means that you will pay alot more.

-Liam

devwizard
10-29-2004, 10:33 AM
I've bought plenty of stuff over the net, from racquets to overgrips to string and everything inbetween. Highly secure, fast, effecient, I definitely prefer buying stuff over the internet versus going to a tennis store and buying it. Also, its usually considerably cheaper getting stuff through the net than through your local tennis store, because the majority of the net companies buy in such large quantities that they get discounts and pass some of it on to you.

Brian Purdie
10-29-2004, 11:01 AM
who hasn't bought something on the internet? maybe you can buy yourself a clue

david aames
10-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Did you just buy the Parthenon on the internet or is that a way to remind us of how ******** signatures are? ; )

who hasn't bought something on the internet? maybe you can buy yourself a clue

Brian Purdie
10-29-2004, 07:26 PM
it's a small pic. it's pleasing to the eye. BTW, didn't I sell you a Reebok trucker hat this past spring off ****?

david aames
10-30-2004, 07:20 AM
Nope. Not me, I'm a Nike wh0re.

it's a small pic. it's pleasing to the eye. BTW, didn't I sell you a Reebok trucker hat this past spring off ****?

Morpheus
10-30-2004, 04:04 PM
I bought at least one thing off one of the internets. I paid cash.

K. Wilson Moose
10-31-2004, 09:48 AM
I bought at least one thing off one of the internets. I paid cash.

I have a question. Did Gore invent all of the internets?

NoBadMojo
10-31-2004, 10:46 AM
he did indeed..he also invented GoreTex......