PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

nViATi
08-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Just saying hi to all you guys and gals at TW. I'm still alive. I'm on the varsity team of my highschool in socal now; I'm one of the top on the team. I'll probably continue being a singles starter this year and I recently began working out (more than before). It's helping my game a lot and I'm pretty happy. Maybe I'll post a new video of me in a month or so and get some new advice ;)
So, hope you're all doing well, fumoffu, pen express, bungalo bill and marius hancu from whom i've learned so much, lakoste, and everyone

oh and to anyone starting out in tennis, the key to power is technique.... and WORKING OUT A HECKA LOT!!! :grin:

Fedfan4life
08-31-2007, 01:04 AM
Which HS you go to?

nViATi
08-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Which HS you go to?
Could you get on AIM? I'd prefer not to disclose it here

Fedfan4life
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
just email it to me..

Fedfan4life
08-31-2007, 02:04 AM
sent you an email.

Andres
08-31-2007, 04:06 AM
Could you get on AIM? I'd prefer not to disclose it here
Cause I'm sure the tennis stalkers in these boards were already drooling at the expectation of that information! :D

Nice to see you're alive and back, H.

Good luck! I still think all that topspin is overrated. Start playing like a man, dammit! :mrgreen::

nViATi
08-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Cause I'm sure the tennis stalkers in these boards were already drooling at the expectation of that information! :D

Nice to see you're alive and back, H.

Good luck! I still think all that topspin is overrated. Start playing like a man, dammit! :mrgreen::
Exactly why I started working out. Power is everything :)