PDA

View Full Version : name change

Dedans Penthouse
10-29-2004, 11:17 AM
A simply FYI:

File this under "No one cares, birdbrain!" but I nevertheless didn't want to surreptiously "change" my moniker as if I were some "new" person, a la Elvis Peawood, et al. I'm simply admitting (for the record) that I will be changing my username to "zippy the chimp" since "zippy the chimp" (imho) better fits the idiotic, inane vibe contained in all too many of my posts as it is.

NAME: zippy the chimp

HOBBIES: Hobbies and tricks include unicycle riding, speed butt scooting across the carpet, and correctly guessing the bra size of any human female.

PERSONAL BIO: I am a very fine and wonderful chimp who has been scarred by the memory of my father who was killed by ZZ Top. I am looking for a nice chimp female for companionship. Icky human beings need not apply.

chad shaver
10-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Want me to send you the number of my ex?

david aames
10-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Zippy,

icky as in licky?

Icky human beings need not apply.

NoBadMojo
10-29-2004, 12:40 PM
sean we all thank you most sincerely for the heads up. i used to have a summer job at the carnival as 'bra size guesser'. my booth was next to the weight guesser..it was a good gig but then they thought it better to have a chimp guess the bra sizes, so they hired mogley for the job..you know mogley the chimp on the dennis miller show?..maybe you can hit on the mogley if you ever decide to bat from that side of the chimpanzee plate. anywho, why dont you just add another name to your arsenal like some other posters do, and in that manner you can be your own favorite supporter too ..;)

Rabbit
10-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Zippy the chimp? Hmmmm has a nice ring to it, but I don't know that you could dance to it. I give it a 48.

For all you youngsters out there, this is a throwback to American Bandstand.

Rickson
10-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Why don't you just ask TW admin to do it for you? Starting up multiple user names is not allowed in most forums because your IP shows up on every post.

K. Wilson Moose
10-30-2004, 06:15 PM
I wanna be BeerBumMoose or rutabaga. Or maybe, TennisBumElvis579.

Steve Huff
10-30-2004, 08:25 PM
And Budwiser salutes you, Mr. Bra Size Guesser. I can't wait to hear that commercial.

K. Wilson Moose
10-31-2004, 10:02 AM
And Budwiser salutes you, Mr. Bra Size Guesser. I can't wait to hear that commercial.

Yeah, and since we already have a TripleB with a search that has become rather boring. zippy the chimp can go on a much more interesting search for TripleD.

Dedans Penthouse
11-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Why don't you just ask TW admin to do it for you? Starting up multiple user names is not allowed in most forums because your IP shows up on every post.

Rickson: I did just that (contacted TW admin) and they said they'd execute the switch....but then, wouldn't you know it; they just advised me that someone else already has that moniker darn it. So it's Dedans Penthouse ("Court Tennis" nomanclature for one end of a Court Tennis court). Damn, zippy-the-chimp had so much more cache' and sophistication to it......alas.