PDA

View Full Version : IF anyone could plz help cause ive got no clue

anbu4ever11
08-31-2007, 07:15 PM
yes well im having a ton of problems for some reason finding any information about lead tape and head lead tape.i have a babolat aeropro drive and well my problem is that the top of my frame is getting worn down alot.mainly cause i let a friend of mine play with it but also just normal wear down.i was wondering if head lead tape was the same as lead tape and which is better to add to the top of my racket or even if i can use lead tape on that anyway.also i was wondering were the 3 and 9oclock was on a racket and was wondering if adding some lead tape there without putting it anywhere else would cause alot of problems.i know that these are dumb questions but sadly i dont have a clue.any help would be great,thanks

TokyopunK
08-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Ok dude i will give u the 4 1 1.

There is no such thing as "head lead tape," it is just "head tape" which you put on the top of your racquet to protect it from scrapes/scratches.

Lead tape is applied to the inside of the racquet frame to make the swing heavier. If you imagine the racquet head as a clock, the 3 and 9 oclock positions would be on the left and right of the circle.... hope that helps.

anbu4ever11
08-31-2007, 07:24 PM
hey thanks so much for the help appreciate it