PDA

View Full Version : Counter Stike: Condition Zero

ibemadskillzz
10-29-2004, 03:53 PM
For those who have this game, 1. is condition zero better than the regular counter strike? And also, 2. if I purchase condition zero, could I play with people who have regular counter strike in a multiplayer game through online? And, 3. do I need the regular counter strike to play condition zero, by that I mean, is condition zero an expansion that requires regular counter strike to play it?
Please answer all of the questions. There are three questions, I have numbered them for you.
thanks a bunch.

finchy
10-29-2004, 04:16 PM
dude, just wait for hl2. from what i've heard, cs:cz is way NOT cool. and its a waste of money.

if u buy hl2, u get hl2 and cs:s.

ibemadskillzz
10-29-2004, 04:45 PM
finchy, can you elaborate on what u just said. If i buy hl2, I get cs:s. what's cs:s.

MChong
10-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Condition Zero isn't really any better than the normal CS unless you're just there for the ******** missions with meaningless objectives... And to answer the other question, I believe it does let you play the original CS online, it let me, anyways, with Steam. For your last question, you don't need the regular CS to play CS:CZ.

I also agree with the previous poster, finchy. Just go download Steam right now, buy the Half Life 2 Silver Pack or whatever it's called for 60 bucks through Steam. That way, you can start playing CounterStrike Source now, with the new Source engine, and once Half Life 2 comes out, you can play that immediately!