PDA

View Full Version : this 1991 Grad is SKY HIGH!!!

TripleB
09-01-2007, 12:27 PM
spoiler...Appalachian State University Mountaineers vs. Michigan

This 1991 Appalachian State University graduate (BS in Teaching Grades 6-9 and Minor in Computer Science) would like to give a

HUGE
SHOUT
OUT
to the
APPALACHIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
MOUNTAINEERS

for their win over #5 ranked Michigan!!!

Two national championships in a row and now they beat a top 5 Division I team.....I think I'm in HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripleB

alwaysatnet
09-01-2007, 12:51 PM
The world has turned upside down.

Kevin T
09-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Congrats TripleB!! I'm a VT grad (nice day in Blacksburg, according to my friends) and after their win, this was the nicest surprise of the day for me. I'm from SW VA and always loved visiting Boone and the rest of western NC. I actually bartended at Macado's in VA and trained a few people at the Boone location. What a great, great town. I've always possessed a deep hatred (just sports-nothing serious!) for Michigan and Appy State winning is fantastic. Now go out and celebrate!

BigServer1
09-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Michigan is always overrated, but even I thought they would beat App State. Lloyd Carr is probably packing up his desk right now...I am glad Mich. lost though, they're getting up to Notre Dame levels of overrated at this point.

I'm so happy that college football is back.

tennisdarren
09-02-2007, 03:30 PM
As a Buckeye fan, my 2 favorite teams are OSU and anyone that beats that team up north. GO MOUNTAINEERS

Noveson
09-02-2007, 03:35 PM
lol I saw that, my dad was so excited. And then to make it even better, Notre Dame got blown out right after that:lol:

tennisdarren
09-02-2007, 03:37 PM
lol I saw that, my dad was so excited. And then to make it even better, Notre Dame got blown out right after that:lol:

ND they are 1-AA now right?????? :p

Noveson
09-02-2007, 03:44 PM
ND there 1-AA now right?????? :p

Might as well be:D That was fun, especially since my dad and sister both went/going to and run at Oregon State, and they beat Notre Dame in the last two bowl games lol.