PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Get Noticed By Safin!!!!

maneater
09-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Seriously guys!...help me get him to notice me!!! I dunno shall i post my pics up? or will they go against me and have me barred from any tennis tournament i try and go to? help me get safin PLEEEAAAASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!....or maybe henman has a better chance of winning wimby next year!
I Beg You!!!!

goforgold99
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
yeah post your pics

VikingSamurai
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Your father must be very proud of you!

maneater
09-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Your father must be very proud of you!

errmm dont make it sound like im prostituting myself! I'm just tryna meet up with Safin...other girls want to too, but i want it just a little bit more...ok?

Fee
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
What exactly do you want/hope to happen when you meet him?

maneater
09-01-2007, 03:58 PM
What exactly do you want/hope to happen when you meet him?

hahaha....errrm....have you ever seen that part of the movie in showgirls...in the swimming pool....erm something like that would be nice hahahaha

maneater
09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
oh gosh...im so making myself sound like exactly what im not! But honest i really want him....i got tons of sexy guys after me but they aint safin...i'm gonna end up old and lonely if i dont get him...:( help!

sharp*shooter
09-01-2007, 04:00 PM
he doesnt like psycho fans

Rickson
09-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Seriously guys!...help me get him to notice me!!! I dunno shall i post my pics up? or will they go against me and have me barred from any tennis tournament i try and go to? help me get safin PLEEEAAAASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!....or maybe henman has a better chance of winning wimby next year!
I Beg You!!!!

Dude, cut it out. These guys would never give a fairy like you a chance.

Fee
09-01-2007, 04:01 PM
hahaha....errrm....have you ever seen that part of the movie in showgirls...in the swimming pool....erm something like that would be nice hahahaha

I've never seen Showgirls. Do you want to go up to his hotel room for a one night stand?

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:03 PM
lol im not a phycho fan at all!!! im not even a psycho...i have all my faculities in place...im at law school...the best in the UK...but theres one thing missing in my life lol...and i cant exactly hang out around the world just to see him...i havn't got lawyer wages yet lol...so i figure maybe internet exposure might work lol...honestly people im not scary or crazy or sad or pathetic...i'm funny intelligent and spunky...errm..i dunno wot else to say...either hate or love me i guess!

Photoshop
Do you want to go up to his hotel room for a one night stand?
Is that what you did with Justin? lol jk... just noticed your avatar.

maneater
I've never seen Showgirls. Do you want to go up to his hotel room for a one night stand?

Dont do one night stands

Verilious
09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Lol at your sig.

But anyways, here's an idea. Go to his next tournament, get a box seat near his own box area where his coach is. Then, we he looks at his coach, scream his name and then flash him. Shouldn't be a problem since you just wanna f*ck him and not really do anything else. You'll probably get kicked out, but just wait outside like the desperate little fangirl that you are and hope he sees you!

I'm sure you'll atleast get a laugh from him and his buddies. Maybe even a little something in Russian that will probably translate to: "Too ugly." or "I could, but why her when I could get someone so much better? OR "Pathetic."

*Shrugs* Who knows? Maybe he'll feel desperate after losing to a player below the top 100. =/

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Dude, cut it out. These guys would never give a fairy like you a chance.

dude..theres nothing dude about me

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
09-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I Beg You!!!!

I have told you over and over again, your to good for Safin.

Rickson
09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
dude..theres nothing dude about me
Excuse me then, madam. I thought you were a fruity gent.

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Lol at your sig.

But anyways, here's an idea. Go to his next tournament, get a box seat near his own box area where his coach is. Then, we he looks at his coach, scream his name and then flash him. Shouldn't be a problem since you just wanna f*ck him and not really do anything else. You'll probably get kicked out, but just wait outside like the desperate little fangirl that you are and hope he sees you!

I'm sure you'll atleast get a laugh from him and his buddies. Maybe even a little something in Russian that will probably translate to: "Too ugly." or "I could, but why her when I could get someone so much better? OR "Pathetic."

*Shrugs* Who knows? Maybe he'll feel desperate after losing to a player below the top 100. =/

Hey people i dont wanna one night stand!!! And...thanks for calling me ugly...now id never post my pics...this isnt goin to well...:(

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I have told you over and over again, your to good for Safin.

lol aweee i love you!!!! if only it were true...if only!!! lol

Jonnyf
09-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry I'd like Eva Longoria, Anyone care to help me????

Seriously though, what could you possibly do: make a sign with "Marat the baby's yours" maybe then he'd meet you. He'd hate you but he'd meet you.

Fee
09-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Is that what you did with Justin? lol jk... just noticed your avatar.

ha ha. No. that photo was taken at his 30th birthday party. To be clear, I sleep with only one man on this planet. :)

Well, maneater, I have no real idea what you want with Marat Safin, but I can tell you this much. He seems to sleep with whomever, but he only dates women who speak Russian.

You've just started law school right? This is your first year?

VikingSamurai
09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Go rent the movie "The Fan" starring Robert DeNiro (However you spell it). Then you might get an idea of what most of us are thinking at this present time.. ;)

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:12 PM
yea, i have 9 months till i start my training contract...i'm in the lucky 20% of law students to get one thank god!
btw...i think hes been through all the russian women...time to try some greek lol...and im quite a unique greek cos i'm not hairy one bit..lool!

Verilious
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey people i dont wanna one night stand!!! And...thanks for calling me ugly...now id never post my pics...this isnt goin to well...:(

So, what do you want? Just to meet him once? You were going to post your pics up in desperate hopes of him seeing you?

I think that makes you a crazy fan girl. And mentioning you getting banned from a tournament would be a likelihood leads me to believe that you'd do something crazy.

"Internet Exposure" HA! You really think he's going to notice you on the internet? You're really going to post pictures of yourself all over the place just for him?

You're crazy.

EDIT: And don't try to turn this into, "love". It's not love, it's crazy. =[

VikingSamurai
09-01-2007, 04:16 PM
yea, i have 9 months till i start my training contract...i'm in the lucky 20% of law students to get one thank god!
btw...i think hes been through all the russian women...time to try some greek lol...and im quite a unique greek cos i'm not hairy one bit..lool!

Oh geez.. Well, my dad comment just went up 90%:D

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Go rent the movie "The Fan" starring Robert DeNiro (However you spell it). Then you might get an idea of what most of us are thinking at this present time.. ;)

i dont give a flying ****
I dont stalk him, im not even on his fansite...so im not a crazy fan...he just posesses 90% of the qualities i like in a man...so whats wrong with wanting to date him huh?
I know its not gonna happen...and i'm nothing special, but i have dated guys who are just as hott as him but only in looks...not character...
Why do some people take it so seriously, for gods sakes...at least i know i tried! :-(

Jonnyf
09-01-2007, 04:17 PM

I'm not trying to be a pratt and I'm not saying you're not good looking- You could be a knock-out for all I know. But he can have like some SERIOUSLY hot women. Just an FYI

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm not trying to be a pratt and I'm not saying you're not good looking- You could be a knock-out for all I know. But he can have like some SERIOUSLY hot women. Just an FYI

I know...you dont think i know that!!! but i remember him saying the prettier the woman the more money she wants...and so if you look at it that way...im safe lol...i dont want his money...just him...i love the fact he loves soccer and beer and the fact that he's a tennis player....gosh what more can a girl want lol....
Im no knockout...like i said you cant blame a girl for trying!

babolat15
09-01-2007, 04:37 PM
what do u look like anyway?????????????

lainey80
09-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Whereever you live, buy a ticket to the closest game he's playing, and wait for the autograph, pic, and meet; there ya go!

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Whereever you live, buy a ticket to the closest game he's playing, and wait for the autograph, pic, and meet; there ya go!

Ive already done that...like 3 times...errrm...
I was just too shy to even look him in the eyes...omg he was so beautiful

Fee
09-01-2007, 04:42 PM

You know I'm thinking of law school like it is here in the US (3 years) instead of the way it is in the UK. How old are you right now, and how long do you have to be in law school over there (if you don't mind me asking)?

Ive already done that...like 3 times...errrm...
I was just too shy to even look him in the eyes...omg he was so beautiful

Really? Seems you would have no chance then, unless you ran into him somewhere with absolutely no one else around.

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:45 PM
what do u look like anyway?????????????

errm ok i'l post this pic up..this is me at my worst with no make up...oh boy...im either very brave and stupid or very tired and desperate lol...
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v117/173/124/804330022/n804330022_1141473_3096.jpg

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:47 PM
You know I'm thinking of law school like it is here in the US (3 years) instead of the way it is in the UK. How old are you right now, and how long do you have to be in law school over there (if you don't mind me asking)?

Really? Seems you would have no chance then, unless you ran into him somewhere with absolutely no one else around.

I just finished my 3 year law degree at university, now i'm at Law school where they teach you the practical side of being a lawyer, the degree was the actual law itself..then i have 2 years training at a firm then i qualify so just over 2 and a half years till im a fully qualified lawyer...im 22 now :)

Zets147
09-01-2007, 04:50 PM
is that safin's kid!? You kidnapped his child!??

maneater
lol next time i see him i'll make sure i have a little smirnoff with me..that will give me some dutch courrage lol...

maneater
is that safin's kid!? You kidnapped his child!??

haha...errm..

babolat15
09-01-2007, 04:51 PM
lol, u really like this guy dont u

Fee
09-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I just finished my 3 year law degree at university, now i'm at Law school where they teach you the practical side of being a lawyer, the degree was the actual law itself..then i have 2 years training at a firm then i qualify so just over 2 and a half years till im a fully qualified lawyer...im 22 now :)

Thanks for explaining that to me.

You're still young, I'm sure you will meet a good man before you are thirty. The best ones seem to show up when you aren't looking. Marat is too moody anyway, who would want to live with him breaking all the dishes and dropping his pants whenever things don't go his way?

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:53 PM
:(
yup...ok i should just hook up with this nadal look a like again...its the closest im gonna get to a tennis player lol ...outch...

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks for explaining that to me.

You're still young, I'm sure you will meet a good man before you are thirty. The best ones seem to show up when you aren't looking. Marat is too moody anyway, who would want to live with him breaking all the dishes and dropping his pants whenever things don't go his way?

LOL!!!! omg meee!!!
I love moody men...soo sexy! he can smash all my finest china!

Vector
09-01-2007, 04:55 PM

You watched and remembered "Showgirls" :confused:

No wonder you are screwed up and sound like a ****.

Fee
09-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Would you really want to date a tennis player who is on the road 40 weeks a year, staying in nice hotels, with easy attractive fans in low cut blouses at every tournament?

Zets147
09-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Fee, you gotta work your magic. ;)

"40 weeks" shouldn't be too bad, it's the 12 weeks that count hahaha

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:56 PM
You watched and remembered "Showgirls" :confused:

No wonder you are screwed up and sound like a ****.

****??? erm i dont care wot u think,i know im far from it thank you very much.... and i only saw it cos we did film studies at college

maneater
09-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Would you really want to date a tennis player who is on the road 40 weeks a year, staying in nice hotels, with easy attractive fans in low cut blouses at every tournament?

hmmm...well u only live once..may as well have a dramatic life eh ? lol

Fee
09-01-2007, 05:02 PM
I suppose. Good luck with your quest. I don't know what advice to give you if you are too shy to speak to him when he's around you, but you never what might happen if you are ever in the same place again.

Vector
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
****??? erm i dont care wot u think,i know im far from it thank you very much.... and i only saw it cos we did film studies at college

What screwed up college and teacher would pick a piece of trash like Showgirls :confused: No wonder the educational system is going to hell.

Safin allows girls to do the tube steak boogy all the time, so if that is what you want just yell out to him that you want to have 5 minutes with him to relieve his stress. He might agree, and if not you gave it a real shot.

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:09 PM
What screwed up college and teacher would pick a piece of trash like Showgirls :confused: No wonder the educational system is going to hell.

Safin allows girls to do the tube steak boogy all the time, so if that is what you want just yell out to him that you want to have 5 minutes with him to relieve his stress. He might agree, and if not you gave it a real shot.

LOL...nahh id pass...as hott as he is...im not a one night stand girl to be honest with you...not for any man! i would just really love to date him...maybe he needs a good woman to help him...his 5 min girls arnt doing him any good are they? ...oh well im dooomed...a bottle of smirnoff is coming with me next year!

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:11 PM
we did showgirls cos it had alot of themes in it, like sexuality, feminism, and all that...i was quite embarassed watching it tho

hjminard
09-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Sigh ... another woman who wants to fix the bad boy ...

While all the nice guys get ignored.

;)

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:22 PM
nah...i believe you should never fix anything thats perfect...just maintain it and care for it so it doesn't get worse

Tennisace1
09-01-2007, 05:30 PM
tell him from the bottom of ur heart oooooo like catch him on the airport and do that love actually scene that would work. I'm gonna that on emma watson...

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:32 PM
hahahaha yea...something like that!
whats funny is that i laugh at people like me lol...i promise you i do this just for laughs, i sound like a desperate loser on this but im really not lol...though i really would do anything to date him!!!!

Fee
09-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Actually, I don't think that you would. I think that you would do almost anything to meet him to see if he is really like your image of him (probably not), but I don't really think that you would do 'anything' to date him.

And yes, you do sound a little bit crazy, but Marat seems to have that affect on people more than anyone. Haas comes close, but Marat is in a league of his own.

VikingSamurai
09-01-2007, 05:42 PM
And to think that years ago, girls unlike your good self used to scream for the Bay City Rollers..

I will never be able to work out the teenage girl, and I dread the day my daughter gets there..

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:43 PM
lol...well yea u got me right...i'm really no scrag! He just has that affect on woman and can u blame him???
Im not mental crazy im just funny crazy...a good sport as they say lol....
I'll never forget when we were eye to eye at queens...awe he gave me butterflies in my tummy! he's so gorgeous!!!!

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:43 PM
And to think that years ago, girls unlike your good self used to scream for the Bay City Rollers..

I will never be able to work out the teenage girl, and I dread the day my daughter gets there..

haha @ bay city rollers... i believe they sang... i dont know what it is that makes me love you so...

Fee
09-01-2007, 05:50 PM
lol...well yea u got me right...i'm really no scrag! He just has that affect on woman and can u blame him???
Im not mental crazy im just funny crazy...a good sport as they say lol....
I'll never forget when we were eye to eye at queens...awe he gave me butterflies in my tummy! he's so gorgeous!!!!

Meh, he's never really done anything for me, but he is intriguing. I think he's more intelligent than perhaps he gets credit for, but to me, there are much better looking players on tour. To each her own.

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:54 PM
i just think he's incredible!! everything about him and hes gettin better with age...but cant say the same about his game...he'll get there again...i hope!

Andy's cute and Nadal....well he's just gettin better!!!

maneater
09-01-2007, 05:56 PM
i'll add tursunov to the list too...i was talking to him for about 5 minutes on how much i fancied safin haha...but tursunov is really charming!!! and honestly hes a great dude!

Fee
09-01-2007, 05:58 PM
I met Tursunov in Cincy a few weeks ago, I was quite surprised at how small he seems in person. I suppose he's okay too.

Andy and Nadal are okay, but there are much better looking guys on tour than both of them.

maneater
09-01-2007, 06:01 PM
i met tursunov 2 days in a row at queens and he remembered me, he was just so lovely and really sexy in his ways...
please dont say yr a haas or moya fan lol? eh?

Fee
09-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes, I am a Haas fan. I also like Moya, but I've never met him. He's just got a sexy Spanish thing going. But Haas is just a beautiful man.

maneater
09-01-2007, 06:15 PM
thats how i feel about Safin...honest im amazed by his level of sexiness...
hes sexy when he smiles, screams and shouts, smashes things, breaks things, when hes happy moody...he's never unsexy!!! argh it drives me nuts!

Fee
09-01-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't think anybody is sexy when they are smashing racquets, and Haas definitely isn't sexy when he's swearing at his coach in German. I'm not sure I consider Haas sexy, just beautiful. Hard to explain, I guess.

maneater
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't think anybody is sexy when they are smashing racquets, and Haas definitely isn't sexy when he's swearing at his coach in German. I'm not sure I consider Haas sexy, just beautiful. Hard to explain, I guess.

i know what u mean...but safin is deffinately sexy when he breaks stuff! i dunno i have a thing for hot tempered and moody men...in moderation tho...like jose mourinho..wow!

I get you tho...i think that elvis was a beautiful man...or the most beautiful man, but i dont find him sexy...

Mickey Finn
09-01-2007, 07:07 PM
You will be noticed by Safin if you tell him Daria Zhukova dumped Roman Abramovich, wants to get back together with Marat, and you have Dascha's phone number.

CashDudeHomie
09-01-2007, 07:34 PM
tell him from the bottom of ur heart oooooo like catch him on the airport and do that love actually scene that would work. I'm gonna that on emma watson...

Just follow him into the bathroom, get in the stall next to him and tap your foot on the floor.

I'll hook you up w/ him as soon as you hook me up w/ his sis hahaha :D

Frodo Baggins
09-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Fee If your into spanish Tennis men>(I advise you Don't Go near my tommy Robredo plzzz..Stay away Tommys mine thank you:D )ok Maneater Story time>When I was in Montreal Me an my niece decided to sneak in one of Marats games..An we Did..An Boil me in Oil but As soon as My niece an I did Marat Looked Right At us..Right where we were sitting..So We watched His first Set of the Match..An I Decided to Wave At Marat as soon as the he started to play again..But >This is the Dissapointing Part:( As I was ready to Wave to Marat My niece Decided for us to leave.. I Was Dissapointed That I left without waving At Marat ;(So Maneater You never know..just Wave At Marat an maybe Marat will Take notice an wave back!!!

Gugafan
09-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Your Greek...why dont u try your luck with Baghdatis lol. On a serious note, to become a safinette you have to apply to become a ballgirl at the Madrid Masters.

DoubleHanded&LovinIt
09-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Be annoying and pushy, that got a bunch of girls autographs at the PLO this year, even after he made it clear he didn't want to sign autographs anymore after a hot morning of hitting with Soderling.

Chauvalito
09-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Does anyone else think it's a bit weird for someone to be going to this length to essentially "hook" up with Safin?

and maybe a bit demeaning to your own character...

Kobble
09-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Want to get noticed? Take off your shirt at a tournament and swing it around like a ralley towel while singing the Russian national anthem.

maneater
09-02-2007, 03:33 AM
Your Greek...why dont u try your luck with Baghdatis lol. On a serious note, to become a safinette you have to apply to become a ballgirl at the Madrid Masters.

LOL...baggy's not my type...lol
Nope i wont become a ball girl, follow him to the loos...i'm lucky enough to have toutched his arm and help him with his bags and equipment ( thats so sad lol) but im no creepy stalker lol....i just think hes a beautiful sexy man...i loved his height, i'm 5'9 and i still came below his shoulders!...
i sat behind his chair during a match and after i told him how sexy he was and he lauged lol..and during the practice matches too he was smirking at my cheezy woolf whistles haha..bless!!!

he's just marafabulous!

maneater
09-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Does anyone else think it's a bit weird for someone to be going to this length to essentially "hook" up with Safin?

and maybe a bit demeaning to your own character...

Nah...some of you guys are reading too much into this...its all for laughs...and we'll see if it works if it causes enough attention...it would be fun! I know Safins way too good for me looks wise, but i think our characters are quite similar...i mean when im nice im really nice , when im moody im really moody and when im angry im reaaaaly angry and break stuff lol haha

phoony
09-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Just follow where he go. You need to ready all your $$$ as to follow him travel around the world. Sooner or later his eye will catch on you.

maneater
09-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Want to get noticed? Take off your shirt at a tournament and swing it around like a ralley towel while singing the Russian national anthem.

haha...errrm i dont think i'd love any man that much:-D

maneater
09-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Just follow where he go. You need to ready all your $$$ as to follow him travel around the world. Sooner or later his eye will catch on you.

haha thats why im becoming a lawyer haha...almost there...i just hope he dont retire...if he does...theres always nadal..roddick...ronaldo lol

phoony
09-02-2007, 03:59 AM
haha thats why im becoming a lawyer haha...almost there...i just hope he dont retire...if he does...theres always nadal..roddick...ronaldo lol

Oh then you have to fasten your seat belt else he gone.............and special recommendation to you, how about Donald Young??? Hehe he still a boy maybe you got the chance. What do you think ;)?

maneater
09-02-2007, 04:29 AM
Oh then you have to fasten your seat belt else he gone.............and special recommendation to you, how about Donald Young??? Hehe he still a boy maybe you got the chance. What do you think ;)?

Ewww...no thanks lool...i'll just have to stick to normal folks like myself loool...

helloworld
09-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Maneater, you sure you are really a law school student at the top law school in England ?? I've never seen a law student so ...... I mean immature as you are. No offense, but you're just acting like a 14 year old girl who's having her first puppy love or something...

maneater
09-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Maneater, you sure you are really a law school student at the top law school in England ?? I've never seen a law student so ...... I mean immature as you are. No offense, but you're just acting like a 14 year old girl who's having her first puppy love or something...

for the millionth time!!!!!!!!!!! this is just for laughs!!!!
and no im not your typical law student geek who has no sense of humour...why are people so serious...chill...its supposed to be relaxed and funny!!!

zacinnc78
09-02-2007, 06:23 AM
errm ok i'l post this pic up..this is me at my worst with no make up...oh boy...im either very brave and stupid or very tired and desperate lol...
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v117/173/124/804330022/n804330022_1141473_3096.jpg

if i put on a safin mask will u take me?lol

Chauvalito
09-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Nah...some of you guys are reading too much into this...its all for laughs...and we'll see if it works if it causes enough attention...it would be fun! I know Safins way too good for me looks wise, but i think our characters are quite similar...i mean when im nice im really nice , when im moody im really moody and when im angry im reaaaaly angry and break stuff lol haha

^^^Case in point, the above response^^^
Maneater,

you posted a picture of yourself in a public forum, to have "us" judge whether or not you had a chance with Safin...

I'll leave it at that.

zacinnc78
09-02-2007, 06:30 AM
i think u gotta shot ...unless he must have blondes ...ur hot!

Purostaff
09-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Run out in the middle of the court naked during the final and half of the world will notice you :)

maneater
09-02-2007, 06:41 AM

Awe,,,,y not! lol :)

maneater
09-02-2007, 06:43 AM
i think u gotta shot ...unless he must have blondes ...ur hot!

hehe blush , nah im not hot, im average...omg i post these messages at really stupid times then i wake up and think...criiinge lool

War, Safin!
09-02-2007, 06:47 AM
hehe blush , nah im not hot, im average...omg i post these messages at really stupid times then i wake up and think...criiinge lool
Just imgine, Maneater - if Safin nailed you just once in a hotel-room, a Smirnoff-raged night following another defeat, that'd be your life over and done with.....where else do you go from there? :grin:

equinox
09-02-2007, 07:10 AM
damn you look like a tennis partner of mine a few week back.

maneater
09-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Just imgine, Maneater - if Safin nailed you just once in a hotel-room, a Smirnoff-raged night following another defeat, that'd be your life over and done with.....where else do you go from there? :grin:

haha...errrm a million times...i dont do one night stands...not even for safin!!!

maneater
09-02-2007, 08:41 AM
damn you look like a tennis partner of mine a few week back.

is that good or bad lol?

Mike Danger
09-02-2007, 04:29 PM
holy cow this lady is desparate!! hope he doesnt read this or he'll put his security on the look out!

Mike Danger
09-02-2007, 04:32 PM

Lay off the hooch, hoochie!

Vision84
09-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Haha this is the funniest thread I have come across in a while. Maybe I should start a thread trying to hook up with Vaidisova or Kirlienko.

And for the record maneater you are fit and could probably do better than someone like Marat.

maneater
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Haha this is the funniest thread I have come across in a while. Maybe I should start a thread trying to hook up with Vaidisova or Kirlienko.

And for the record maneater you are fit and could probably do better than someone like Marat.

haha awe! youve made my day!!! Yea you should start a thread...im glad you take it lightly...others are taking it too seriously , i need people to have a laugh with, not think im some obsessed stalker! NO WAY like i said im not even on his sites fan club! I just think he's fit and i wouldnt mind some him lol...
Thanks for the compliment, i dont take them well but...theres no way i could do better than marat!!! hes amazing!!!

ok i wont be watcihng marat for a while...first day at law school tommorrow...just finished the 200+ pages of readind and 250 answers....wish me luck people!!!!! :-(

Fee
09-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Run out in the middle of the court naked during the final and half of the world will notice you :)

The final? Don't you mean 'first round match'? This is Marat we're talking about.

maneater
09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
The final? Don't you mean 'first round match'? This is Marat we're talking about.

LOL...yea...we'll have to work on his game...It really frustrates me...he's so good but he needs to believe it...easier said than done tho...i cant criticise...i cant even hit the ball!

phoony
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
How about you go and slap his face without any reason of course and for sure he will remember and notice you. If someone catch you, well you just need to say 'sorry wrong person, i slap a wrong person'. How about that ??? :D

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:13 PM
lol...ahh i give up!!!!! waahhhhh i could cry!!!! Ive said no to so many friggin hott guys cos safin set too higher standard...i just have to accept i aint gonna get him and lower the bar...GULP LOOL!!!
the craziest thing im prepared to do..is this thread...like i said im not crazy stalker mad fan, im just amazed by his...everything...if your reading this Marat...i hope you find it funny and flattering...and call me ;)

Fee
09-02-2007, 07:14 PM
You could always send a message to his myspace page(s).

consigliere
09-02-2007, 07:17 PM
lol...ahh i give up!!!!! waahhhhh i could cry!!!! Ive said no to so many friggin hott guys cos safin set too higher standard...i just have to accept i aint gonna get him and lower the bar...GULP LOOL!!!
the craziest thing im prepared to do..is this thread...like i said im not crazy stalker mad fan, im just amazed by his...everything...if your reading this Marat...i hope you find it funny and flattering...and call me ;)

And I thought Americans were the most sex-crazed people. Guess not :D

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
You could always send a message to his myspace page(s).

I added his fake site for a laugh...id never post anything on it....he aint even gonna read it...my myspace is a work of art! Safin at his fittest!

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
And I thought Americans were the most sex-crazed people. Guess not :D

haha who said i wanted to have sex with him.....:-D

consigliere
09-02-2007, 07:19 PM
haha who said i wanted to have sex with him.....:-D

I didnt. We all know that all you want is to shake his hands. :D

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:20 PM
and have his babies...by testube of course! :-)

Fee
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I added his fake site for a laugh...id never post anything on it....he aint even gonna read it...my myspace is a work of art! Safin at his fittest!

Just one? There are about 3, you should have all of them (they are all fake).

helloworld
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Somebody please move this thread somewhere else....

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Somebody please move this thread somewhere else....

if you dont like it...dont come in then....why would i participate in a thread i dont like...or move it...where else will safin see it?

consigliere
09-02-2007, 07:25 PM
where else will safin see it?

LOL.....Exactly.

maneater
09-02-2007, 07:28 PM
LOL! maybe Tursunov might pick it up and show his buddy! i swear when i saw tursunov i was telling him how hott marat was and tursunov has a thing about him where your like...ok if i look at him a second longer im gonna fall for him so bad!....very charasmatic guy!!!

FarFed
09-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Maneater
I think this could work: You need learn a few catchy Russian phrases and shout them out while he's playing (the choice of phrases depends on you, and you need to be close to the court to get him to hear them). To consolidate, you could repeat a few of the catchy phrases again while he's signing autographs.

Hot Sauce
09-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Nobody cares. You just lost reputation and class for making such a ******** thread.

maneater
09-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Nobody cares. You just lost reputation and class for making such a ******** thread.

errm lost my reputation? What in a tennis forum?...outch that hurts...NOT!

why are some people so uptight..like you got a poll shoved up your arrse!
Chill....dont you know how to make and take jokes...DOH!

Duzza
09-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Hehe very funny thread. I think that if you did meet him one day just by chance he'd take a second look at you for sure. That's a good start if you meet him I think. Hang in there, he'll notice you soon.

maneater
09-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Hehe very funny thread. I think that if you did meet him one day just by chance he'd take a second look at you for sure. That's a good start if you meet him I think. Hang in there, he'll notice you soon.

Awe cheers mate! made my long crappy day worthwhile!:p ;)

shutupova
09-03-2007, 10:24 PM
post your pic.
i look very alike safin.
i will contact after i see your pic bah!!!

maneater
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
post your pic.
i look very alike safin.
i will contact after i see your pic bah!!!

its on one of the previous pages...Post yours

whistleway
09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
I have met him in person and he's intelligent and introspective than media gives credit for. He seemed a very chill practical guy for the moment that I spoke with him. Just drop-by at Queens next year on Friday or Saturday before the tourney. Make some friends with the volunteers down there. Get also some restaurant passes and I hear russian players are very close to each other. Maybe make a nice gift for him, like pictures etc and ask another russian player to pass it to him or just give it to him after practice.

If you are intriguing, intelligent and interesting in putting together your gift, who knows you might get a call back. He seemed a very chill dude though.

maneater
09-04-2007, 02:04 PM
I have met him in person and he's intelligent and introspective than media gives credit for. He seemed a very chill practical guy for the moment that I spoke with him. Just drop-by at Queens next year on Friday or Saturday before the tourney. Make some friends with the volunteers down there. Get also some restaurant passes and I hear russian players are very close to each other. Maybe make a nice gift for him, like pictures etc and ask another russian player to pass it to him or just give it to him after practice.

If you are intriguing, intelligent and interesting in putting together your gift, who knows you might get a call back. He seemed a very chill dude though.

yea i met him twice at queens! it was amazing...but i didnt know what to say to him cos i was blushing so much and went like a little school girl and he found it funny lol....I was telling tursunov how much i liked safin lol, cos i was talking to tursunov 2 days in a row and he's such an amazing guy! we were laughin and joking, he's very flirtatious lol i like it hhahahaaa....Nexy year...im gonna go every day...i wouldnt give him a present...thats just sad lol maybe one day i'll give him the biggest gift of all....a child hahahahaaaa

Andres
09-04-2007, 02:17 PM
I have Marat's phone number... but he did mention something about a crazy greek, so I'm not so sure it's a good idea giving it out to ya! :D

maneater
09-04-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL he must be talking about my friend...shes like 0/10 in looks! lol
haha....cheeky bugger you lol!

domovoi
09-12-2007, 02:50 PM
My first thought was, if you don't want to just have a one night stand with him, would you just ask him if he'd like to go on a date with you? First, I thought this was completely ridiculous, but then again, it could be perfect because I'm sure it would be much classier than other proposals he probably receives daily. You could also completely ignore him and catch his attention that way, but I think he may be too gorgeous to ignore. Whatever happens, good luck to you! You're a brave woman!

maneater
09-12-2007, 05:12 PM
hehe....yea i tried the whole " i'm not interested in you" attitude...it lasted 0.1 seconds! LOL...honest he was soooo beautiful that i was smiling so much that i could probably have tucked my grin behind my ears! Hes so stunning it actually hurts lol! Well...he's waaaayy too good for me but we'll see...He's just absolutly perfect!

jmsx521
09-12-2007, 05:25 PM
I haven't gone through this whole thread and don’t feel like I want to, but if you're so desperate maneater, can’t you just have some of the TW members here walk-up to him at the tournaments he plays, and give him your contact-info/letter/pictures (of course he doesn’t care about the letter… just the pictures!)? Or, where do you live…. Can’t you just do it yourself? I watch Safin on the practice courts at Key Biscayne every year. You have so many posters here that go to all the tournaments he plays, and can talk to him on the practice courts. I am sure some posters here get to go even in the players’ lounge too, e.g., Fee!

daddy
09-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh my gud, say safin and maneater will post 100 posts in a minute ! ;)

maneater
09-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Well..i dont mind if people want to do that haha actually you know what thats a great idea!!!!!!! the best one so far!!!!!!!

Cos if you think about it...if each person here goes to a different tourny and gives him the same details about me...( all nice i hope haha) then maybe he might get curious and wanna see me haha....IN MY DREAMS!
but it is the best idea so far! well done!

So...anyone here wanna help me in this way? ....team effort haha :-)

maneater
09-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Oh my gud, say safin and maneater will post 100 posts in a minute ! ;)

haha...i know! but......I cant be bothered to do my reading for law school...so i'd rather read marat stuff lol

jmsx521
09-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Location: London? You can go to the practice courts at Queens or Wimbledon and talk to him, can't you? Throw at him a bouquet of flowers with a letter in it. Yell-out his name... and he'll notice you!

daddy
09-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Location: London? You can go to the practice courts at Queens or Wimbledon and talk to him, can't you? Throw at him a bouquet of flowers with a letter in it. Yell-out his name... and he'll notice you!

Bravo !

how didnt any of us come up with this before ?

maneater
09-12-2007, 05:42 PM

I DID!!! but i was just too shy sometimes...i mean id say stuff when he was practicing but as soon as he'd look over id just look away or something....i don't know..i've seen him 3 times so far but only twice very close up...i touched his arm :p hehe

Ok so whos gonna see him next? anyone?.....

power_play21
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
omg someone give this girl a 'safin' blow up oll or something lol.

ive see him in miami, seen him in NY a few times, AO too. i have probably seen him more times then i wouldve liked to lol.

if im not mistaken my sister took a same flight as safin or federer, i cant remember now, but i remember her spazing out about it for a day.

maneater
09-12-2007, 06:06 PM
just for one day??? then it must have been federer! Because if it were safin shed be goin on about it for at least a month!

phoony
09-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey maneater...........you never give up on this hah :confused:.

domovoi
09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
hehe....yea i tried the whole " i'm not interested in you" attitude...it lasted 0.1 seconds! LOL...honest he was soooo beautiful that i was smiling so much that i could probably have tucked my grin behind my ears! Hes so stunning it actually hurts lol! Well...he's waaaayy too good for me but we'll see...He's just absolutly perfect!
Hahaha yeah I was going to say, I don't see the "I'm not interested in you at all..." thing working for very long! But hey, it was worth a try and works at times! :)

bagung
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
no doubt about it, safin is the most handsome and sexiest in the atp tour...

Tennis_Monk
09-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I DID!!! but i was just too shy sometimes...i mean id say stuff when he was practicing but as soon as he'd look over id just look away or something....i don't know..i've seen him 3 times so far but only twice very close up...i touched his arm :p hehe

Let me help you here. How about a HIT with Safin. i can ask him to come to London.

jmsx521
09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey maneater, how about you surprise him. He climbs the world's 7th highest peak in Nepal, and just before he reaches the summit, SURPRISE.... You are waiting for him on the top!

tennispro11
09-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Take a few shots and that will help you work up your courage. :)

Fee
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I am sure some posters here get to go even in the players’ lounge too, e.g., Fee!

Nope, not me. Only at a Challenger when I was the tournament desk volunteer.

(and I want to steal the kitties in your avatar).

maneater
09-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Or..should i give up... :-(
I can't give up! i always get what i want!!!!!!!!! lol

Andres
09-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Give up :p

JCo872
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
i dont give a flying ****
I dont stalk him, im not even on his fansite...so im not a crazy fan...he just posesses 90% of the qualities i like in a man...so whats wrong with wanting to date him huh?
I know its not gonna happen...and i'm nothing special, but i have dated guys who are just as hott as him but only in looks...not character...
Why do some people take it so seriously, for gods sakes...at least i know i tried! :-(

You are hilarious. What is the 10% Safin is missing??

maneater
09-13-2007, 01:12 PM
You are hilarious. What is the 10% Safin is missing??

hehe...he's missing Nadals *** and Roddicks hands! sorry i have an *** fettish! I'll just feed him some bread lol

maneater
09-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Give up :p

Oi you! shut up lool just because you want me for yourself haha :p
Oh yea and since u know me better than anyone here..please tell these people im normal!!!! i just fancy the shhiit out of Marat! ...its all innocent lol

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v132/173/124/804330022/n804330022_1227589_3417.jpg

look he's sooo huge near me! Awee..this is a bad pic cos i had to freeze frame the video....Oh what a man

Dilettante
09-13-2007, 02:07 PM
You're not bad looking, but you are crazy, too.

jetlee2k
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM

wowow.. This girl is pretty.. if it's real you.. Honest, straight forward and pretty.. .. It's hard to find such now aday guys.. Too bad Safin is a nut case.. some of the guy here were right.. you're just too good for him..

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Lol...well that dont really look like me..but I love his height near me!!!!! he makes me feel tiny and slim!...i'm not crazy...well yea i am but not psychopathic...i'm just a big personality :-)

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:19 PM
wowow.. This girl is pretty.. if it's real you.. Honest, straight forward and pretty.. .. It's hard to find such now aday guys.. Too bad Safin is a nut case.. some of the guy here were right.. you're just too good for him..

HAHA awee are you serious! loool...no way hes a million miles out my league!
I'm just hoping for some reason he may find something good about me :-(

jetlee2k
09-13-2007, 02:22 PM
yea i met him twice at queens! it was amazing...but i didnt know what to say to him cos i was blushing so much and went like a little school girl and he found it funny lol....I was telling tursunov how much i liked safin lol, cos i was talking to tursunov 2 days in a row and he's such an amazing guy! we were laughin and joking, he's very flirtatious lol i like it hhahahaaa....Nexy year...im gonna go every day...i wouldnt give him a present...thats just sad lol maybe one day i'll give him the biggest gift of all....a child hahahahaaaa

My wife use to be Safin fan (of course before we got marry).. I use to take her every where just to see Safin play.. I remember at an Indian Well tournement (I think 2001) he got BAGEL yes.. 6-0, 6-0 by Sebastian Grojean, she sat near by his change over chair.. it was a court side.. And Safin I believed just for that match broke 4 or 5 rackets.. My wife freaked out.. since then, she does not want Safin to be her boyfriend anymore.. The guys is crazy on court..

Dilettante
09-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Lol...well that dont really look like me..but I love his height near me!!!!! he makes me feel tiny and slim!...i'm not crazy...well yea i am but not psychopathic...i'm just a big personality :-)

No, you're just crazy.

But anyway, don't hear to those guys that are used to see girls just on the Internet. You look good. To each one their fair share.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM
HAHA awee are you serious! loool...no way hes a million miles out my league!
I'm just hoping for some reason he may find something good about me :-(

Stop saying that, the guy is a total drip. Your getting a law degree for god sakes, in a few years you will look back on this and vomit @ the sight of Safin...lol

Mike Bulgakov
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Russia's Safin seeks to reach new heights in Himalayas

By Gopal Sharma

KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Russia's Marat Safin will bid to scale the world's sixth highest mountain, giving the former world number one a fresh challenge which looks set to rule him out of this month's Davis Cup semi-final against Germany.

Safin is part of an eight-member Russian expedition which is due to leave Nepal on Friday to climb Cho Oyu, the 8,201-metre (26,906 ft) mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border, a Nepalese hiking official told Reuters.

"Marat is hoping the climb will allow him to hide from Tennis Warehouse poster MANEATER for the next month," Ang Tshering Sherpa, chief of the Nepal Mountaineering Association said on Thursday.

"He is young and energetic although escaping MANEATER is challenging. I'm hopeful he will succeed," said the official, who also heads Asian Trekking, the agency providing logistic support to the expedition.

"It will be good to be free of the constant fear of MANEATER, but I am worried that she will be on the top of the mountain when I get there," Safin has told friends.

Expedition leader Alexander Abramov said a successful escape of MANEATER would add to the stature of the two-time grand slam winner.

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
My wife use to be Safin fan (of course before we got marry).. I use to take her every where just to see Safin play.. I remember at an Indian Well tournement (I think 2001) he got BAGEL yes.. 6-0, 6-0 by Sebastian Grojean, she sat near by his change over chair.. it was a court side.. And Safin I believed just for that match broke 4 or 5 rackets.. My wife freaked out.. since then, she does not want Safin to be her boyfriend anymore.. The guys is crazy on court..

haha! omg i was urrging him to break a raquet i sat behind him too! He's sooo sexy when hes mad! omg.....i can only imagine what he's like......:p

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Russia's Safin seeks to reach new heights in Himalayas

By Gopal Sharma

KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Russia's Marat Safin will bid to scale the world's sixth highest mountain, giving the former world number one a fresh challenge which looks set to rule him out of this month's Davis Cup semi-final against Germany.

Safin is part of an eight-member Russian expedition which is due to leave Nepal on Friday to climb Cho Oyu, the 8,201-metre (26,906 ft) mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border, a Nepalese hiking official told Reuters.

"Marat is hoping the climb will allow him to hide from Tennis Warehouse poster MANEATER for the next month," Ang Tshering Sherpa, chief of the Nepal Mountaineering Association said on Thursday.

"He is young and energetic although escaping MANEATER is challenging. I'm hopeful he will succeed," said the official, who also heads Asian Trekking, the agency providing logistic support to the expedition.

"It will be good to be free of the constant fear of MANEATER, but I am worried that she will be on the top of the mountain when I get there," Safin has told friends.

Expedition leader Alexander Abramov said a successful escape of MANEATER would add to the stature of the two-time grand slam winner.

HAHAHA LMFAO!!! THATS REALLY FUNNY...AWE POOR ME! WELL...I KNOW SAFIN FOUND ME FUNNY AND HE EVEN WINKED AT ME HEHE...

WTF is wrong with some people...how many people want this guy...im just voicing it out and trying to do something about it...internet is the only way i can at the moment, because it address is the world map!
I'm not one of those ssad fans who have him posted all over their wall and shiiit like that! I just have loads of his photos on my pc cos he's nice to look at during my study breaks lol.

Zets147
09-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Oh I see. So his "wink" is keeping your hopes alive. haha Nice one, Mr. Safin.

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh I see. So his "wink" is keeping your hopes alive. haha Nice one, Mr. Safin.

nahh it wasnt that type of wink..NOO i dont dwell on things like that...i mean its not like i havnt dated guys as good lookin as him...but i mean...theyre not Marat! they aint tennis players...u get me...!

Mike Bulgakov
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
MANEATER:

I was just having some fun. Best of luck to you with your studies at law school.

tennispro11
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
nahh it wasnt that type of wink..NOO i dont dwell on things like that...i mean its not like i havnt dated guys as good lookin as him...but i mean...theyre not Marat! they aint tennis players...u get me...!

I'm a tennis player. :p

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
lol....thanks...I noticed somebody as sexy as safin at law school...but i spoke to him today...something tells me he might be gay... well i cant really tell...he's abit camp like simon cowell..but he's either gay or a huge man ****! its that ellite english accent that makes him appear like that....fingers crossed for me...i really need to stop obsessing with the russian...

maneater
09-13-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm a tennis player. :p

I mean a pro... lol part of the whole buz for me is being with a tennis player, supporting his career and goin to see tennis matches around the world...thats soo the life i want, i genuinly have always since i can remember loved the sport!

pound cat
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
There's only one way to get near Safin now. Get some climbing equipment and a couple of oxygen tanks for when you get to the top of #6 summit.

Docalex007
09-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Maneater, you go to city university or king's college london?

I'm not far from you. 30 min away in Reading.

do you play tennis? if so we should play

Zets147
ask him straight out. "Are you gay?"

tennispro11

Boy, you aren't scary at all. :confused:

Zets147
09-13-2007, 03:00 PM

Oh, you should avoid this invitation. Or else you might have a maneater'sstalker after ya.

domovoi
09-13-2007, 03:01 PM
hehe...he's missing Nadals *** and Roddicks hands! sorry i have an *** fettish! I'll just feed him some bread lol
I've gotta back maneater on this one, Nadal certainly does have the best bootay in tennis. Yeouch! :)

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:07 PM
ohh why have they moved my forum!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...no i finished university

Andres
09-13-2007, 03:07 PM
I think this is a Rant and Rave, not an Odd and End :)

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Wowow wee wahh!!!
i do the best borat impressions....
this ones for marat.." I LEEIK!! XE'S NIIICE"

Docalex007
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
ohh why have they moved my forum!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...no i finished university

Wait you finished but you're...

lol im not a phycho fan at all!!! im not even a psycho...i have all my faculities in place...im at law school..the best in the UK...

??? Which law school you beez at son?

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:27 PM
London College of Law

Docalex007
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Put up your pic in the my picture thread, i just put mine up. I wanna see if you have what it takes to get noticed by a Safin. :)

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:31 PM
my pics is already on this thread...skip back a page or 2

JCo872
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
haha...errrm a million times...i dont do one night stands...not even for safin!!!

Doubtful. You would probably let him impregnate you on a change over..

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:41 PM
jaja....yea probably

maneater
09-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Put up your pic in the my picture thread, i just put mine up. I wanna see if you have what it takes to get noticed by a Safin. :)

ive done it...but theres a couple that didnt come up so i'll do them again

Fee
09-13-2007, 03:43 PM
WTF is wrong with some people...how many people want this guy...im just voicing it out and trying to do something about it...internet is the only way i can at the moment, because it address is the world map!
I'm not one of those ssad fans who have him posted all over their wall and shiiit like that! I just have loads of his photos on my pc cos he's nice to look at during my study breaks lol.

You have to be kidding, right? Did you really think that this thread on this forum was seriously going to help you meet Safin? I thought that was all part of the joke?

JCo872
09-13-2007, 03:43 PM
jaja....yea probably

I knew it.

My wife's 45 year old mother was all hot for Safin. Geez. Kind of freaked me out to be honest.

JCo872
09-13-2007, 03:48 PM

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. You go Zacinnc!

maneater
09-13-2007, 04:06 PM
jaja...im gonna watch what im sayin now its gettin late and i go abit floopy lol

JCo872
09-13-2007, 04:16 PM
jaja...im gonna watch what im sayin now its gettin late and i go abit floopy lol

It's funny how you are all into Safin. He's my favorite player as well, but I just like the dude's backhand....

JCo872
09-13-2007, 04:18 PM

Don't worry about getting floopy (that must mean something in England), just tell us like it is! Admit it - you've got a big poster of the Safinator on your bedroom ceiling. Am I right?

malakas
09-13-2007, 04:18 PM
I've gotta back maneater on this one, Nadal certainly does have the best bootay in tennis. Yeouch! :)

Oh yeah, I third that.:p

Maneater,em stin agglia pou piges poion na breis koritsi mou??Oloi gay einai,kiosoi den einai,einai floroi i indoi.:p
Re si,when you meet Safin again,be more brave and take your chances!Don't worry he has seen more crazy fans than you I am sure.:p

malakas
09-13-2007, 04:25 PM
It's funny how you are all into Safin. He's my favorite player as well, but I just like the dude's backhand....

Well,we just appreciate him in more ways than one.;)

maneater
09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Don't worry about getting floopy (that must mean something in England), just tell us like it is! Admit it - you've got a big poster of the Safinator on your bedroom ceiling. Am I right?

LOL..nooo!!!! theres only one mans pic in my room and its huge and iot cost a fortune...ELVIS! ;)

maneater
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Oh yeah, I third that.:p

Maneater,em stin agglia pou piges poion na breis koritsi mou??Oloi gay einai,kiosoi den einai,einai floroi i indoi.:p
Re si,when you meet Safin again,be more brave and take your chances!Don't worry he has seen more crazy fans than you I am sure.:p

haha..ti na kanw...gennithika edo stin skato xora tous agglous! Den maresoun oi kyproi tosso polu..kai imaste 300,000 edo! Sorry my greek is so poo!

malakas
09-13-2007, 04:40 PM
haha..ti na kanw...gennithika edo stin skato xora tous agglous! Den maresoun oi kyproi tosso polu..kai imaste 300,000 edo! Sorry my greek is so poo!

a gennimeni stin agglia eisai?Den to xera.Mia xara einai ta ellinika sou.http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/smilies/thumb.gifLege me sani giati to malaka me xalaei,I picked it but now regret it!:mad: Gamoto!

and don't worry,I will be praying for you maneater http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/smilies/smilie_pray.gif
Hopefully you will see some sense and forget marat.Just stay away from Baggy!!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/smilies/armed.gif

maneater
09-13-2007, 04:45 PM
haha i seen baggy twice and i met his mum..she offered me free tickets but the ones i got were like 6 times more expensive...i saw him play davydenko this yr at wimby...i got vids and pics if u like xxx

maneater
09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Come on..at least 200 posts! LOL

SoBad
09-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Haha..well i've done pretty well with vodka breath in the past hehe!
Maybe i should just learn how to get some confidence...thats my biggest problem..never used to be but now i just feel yuck about myself...i need to just try somehow and feel good about myself maybe then i might shine...or what i'll just do is hang out with a really ugly crowd so i can stand out haha ...:confused:

Actually, I think you might be on to something here. You know, sometimes when top pros go through a rough patch like a losing streak, they retreat to playing Future/Challenger ITF events in order to get some wins under the belt and therefore build some confidence. Perhaps you could attend some smaller tournaments and practice approaching less famous players, in order to get some confidence and groove in your lines, before your next encounter with Safin? Just a thought.

By the way, I replied here, because I don't want to overly hijack the picture thread.

Andres
09-17-2007, 04:17 AM
Walla walla.... bing bong :D

maneater
09-19-2007, 05:52 AM
I cant believe i'm not gonna see him till January!!! I wanna diiieee!!!!!!!!!

maneater
09-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUTUBE!!!!!!

IT WORKED FOR THAT BRITNEY TRANNY!

Mister G
09-22-2007, 03:56 PM
LMAO @ this thread... 10 pages of this?

Karakiozi...

maneater
09-22-2007, 06:47 PM
haha! ante...kai pali alo 10! lol Elpizw pos tha to vlepi o Rwssos mou haha!

Mister G
09-23-2007, 04:01 AM
LOL

Blah blah 10 characters

Little Joker
09-23-2007, 04:16 AM
This thread is very disturbing in so many ways.

Mickey Finn
09-23-2007, 04:45 AM

maneater
09-23-2007, 02:11 PM
omg....you guys take it so serious! I'm NOT A MAD STALKER FAN!
I dont have no posters, not on any fan clubs, in fact i'll even chose BaggyDaddy to win over him! I just fancy the crap out of him! Its admiring the man! not stalking him...and this is just for laughs arrghhh how many times!!!!!

I know i wont get the dude, and i know i wont dwell on it, when i go out im quite lucky that i can near enough get any guy i wink at!...but i'm waiting till a guy who will literally make my eyes pop out to come along and make me get over the big bad sexy russian...theres one at law school....but i think he's gay!...he's too perfect i tell ya!

ananda
09-26-2007, 08:58 PM
maneater, i've left some decent indian lads for you on the Hottest Boy thread. i doubt Safin deserves you! Give Rohan Bopanna a check, he's india's number one. nice geeky look which i believe gals like nowadays.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20031028/sp4.jpg

JCo872
09-26-2007, 09:24 PM
maneater, i've left some decent indian lads for you on the Hottest Boy thread. i doubt Safin deserves you! Give Rohan Bopanna a check, he's india's number one. nice geeky look which i believe gals like nowadays.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20031028/sp4.jpg

Uh...I don't think you understand the full nature of Maneater's obsession. If you think a picture of a "nice geeky indian lad" will make a dent in her desire to get impregnated by Safin - well -- you're smoking something.

JCo872
09-26-2007, 09:25 PM
omg....you guys take it so serious! I'm NOT A MAD STALKER FAN!
I dont have no posters, not on any fan clubs, in fact i'll even chose BaggyDaddy to win over him! I just fancy the crap out of him! Its admiring the man! not stalking him...and this is just for laughs arrghhh how many times!!!!!

I know i wont get the dude, and i know i wont dwell on it, when i go out im quite lucky that i can near enough get any guy i wink at!...but i'm waiting till a guy who will literally make my eyes pop out to come along and make me get over the big bad sexy russian...theres one at law school....but i think he's gay!...he's too perfect i tell ya!

What about the poster on this board who was willing to wear a Safin mask after seeing your picture. Can't you give him a shot???

JCo872
09-26-2007, 09:27 PM
but i think he's gay!...he's too perfect i tell ya!

I guess this logic doesn't hold true for Safin?

ananda
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Uh...I don't think you understand the full nature of Maneater's obsession. If you think a picture of a "nice geeky indian lad" will make a dent in her desire to get impregnated by Safin - well -- you're smoking something.
sorry, i was just trying to be a little helpful, whilst at the same time promoting my country a bit. cheers and peace out.

JCo872
09-26-2007, 09:46 PM
sorry, i was just trying to be a little helpful, whilst at the same time promoting my country a bit. cheers and peace out.

Hey! I was just kidding around. I actually saw Rohan play here in DC about two years ago. He is a great player. Huge serve. I hope he can climb up the rankings.

SoBad
09-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah and your boy Somdev tanked to Goldstein who's not even good.

Also maneater, this is a great thread about you and Safin, and perhaps you could start a separate one about the guy at your law school. Let's keep it organised.

ananda
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah and your boy Somdev tanked to Goldstein who's not even good.
ack i just got a glimpse of him the other day at the mumbai open, and since Leander and Bhupathi are married, i thought of him for our dear maneater!

Also maneater, this is a great thread about you and Safin, and perhaps you could start a separate one about the guy at your law school. Let's keep it organised.

gr8 idea. but another way of looking at it is this thread is maneater's growth/maturing from marat safin to others more edible. her call, though.

do you want maneater to start a new thread for every guy she sees/considers (shudder)?

SoBad
09-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I really think it would be great if she were to launch a thread on the law school guy. Just not enough quality discussions getting launched at present, and I think maneater has great talent and potential to make further contributions to the forum.

And by the way, if you want her to like Indian guys, why'd you post such old ugly pic of Somdev in the hot ATP thread, he looks a lot better now in person (although he's very self-centered and lacks personality).

ananda
09-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I really think it would be great if she were to launch a thread on the law school guy. Just not enough quality discussions getting launched at present, and I think maneater has great talent and potential to make further contributions to the forum.

i soooo agree with you.

AlpineCadet
09-27-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm sure if a guy posted a thread entitled, "Please Help Me Get Noticed By Maria Sharapova" I'm sure he'd have a lot of crap to take on this forum, lol.

ananda
09-27-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm sure if a guy posted a thread entitled, "Please Help Me Get Noticed By Maria Sharapova" I'm sure he'd have a lot of crap to take on this forum, lol.
so true. 1) lotsa maria haters here. 2) and then the rabid ana ivanovic fans to deal with ("dont tase me, bro - tennispro11").

maneater
09-28-2007, 12:39 PM

LOL...yea ive taken alot of crap too here...but you know what...it just goes right over my head as i give it a little chuckle haha....

Right about the "i think is gay" law school guy...we took a secret video of him in the lecture today hehe!...i wish i could post it up here but i cant cos i think its like against the law or something...it must be...and me being a trainee lawyer...wouldnt go down very well with the law society lool

but honestly he was soooooo stunning today!!!! wow wow weeeee waaahhh! he's just a tad on the slim side i could see his back rib cage through his t shirt...nothing a few t bone stakes couldnt fix hahahah!

but back to marat!....guess what!!!! i saw Daria Zhukova the other day in west london!!! wahhhhh...i was like youve screwed my man!!!!! arrrghh i'm not a jealous person at all but for once...i must admit i was a little green with envy....so in a kind of like somewhat conclusion to this thread...now that ive seen Daria Zhukova...i know that i'll NEVERRRR GET NOTICED BY SAFIN :(:sad: :sad: :sad:

maneater
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Never Everrr Eveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-(

AlpineCadet
09-28-2007, 12:44 PM
LOL...yea ive taken alot of crap too here...but you know what...it just goes right over my head as i give it a little chuckle haha....

Right about the "i think is gay" law school guy...we took a secret video of him in the lecture today hehe!...i wish i could post it up here but i cant cos i think its like against the law or something...it must be...and me being a trainee lawyer...wouldnt go down very well with the law society lool

but honestly he was soooooo stunning today!!!! wow wow weeeee waaahhh! he's just a tad on the slim side i could see his back rib cage through his t shirt...nothing a few t bone stakes couldnt fix hahahah!

but back to marat!....guess what!!!! i saw Daria Zhukova the other day in west london!!! wahhhhh...i was like youve screwed my man!!!!! arrrghh i'm not a jealous person at all but for once...i must admit i was a little green with envy....so in a kind of like somewhat conclusion to this thread...now that ive seen Daria Zhukova...i know that i'll NEVERRRR GET NOTICED BY SAFIN

Haha, just a thought... I would say you are more sex-driven than men in general. Correct me if I'm wrong. :confused: ;)

Frodo Baggins
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Maneater Word of advice >Is There Any other player besides safin??>That You've met At Tournaments that Are Secrely Vying for Your Attention??;) You may never know (There may be a Player Pro that Really took notice of you..but Your Too busy chasing safin..(Think About it);) :D Good Luck..

maneater
09-28-2007, 01:03 PM
haha....no comment...nah i'm not really...haha i had this whole marat safin conversation with my law teachers today, they found it hillarious cos when we were introducing ourselves to the class we had to write at the back of our name tags what we'd each take with us on a stranded desert island...she made an announcement to the class and she was in hysterics...she was reading out from others...sunblock...water...sunblock...ipod...choc olate...sunblock....MARAT SAFIN looool!!!!!!! she said it was to help her understand how logical we are and what type of personalities we all have...so then the class joked and said i was the least logical person in the class....because we need sunblock not to burn....i said...
wtf im the most logical person in the class...u all said sunblock and ipods and **** like that....well your not gonna live very long with sunblock and no food or water so your gonna die anyway...if i'm gonna die i'd rather do it next to the man of my dreams and having abit of fun along the way...haha...you can all die lonely covered with sun cream...haha

maneater
09-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Maneater Word of advice >Is There Any other player besides safin??>That You've met At Tournaments that Are Secrely Vying for Your Attention??;) You may never know (There may be a Player Pro that Really took notice of you..but Your Too busy chasing safin..(Think About it);) :D Good Luck..

haha....uhm...well i would have loved to have got noticed by Rafa or Roddick but nope! :-( I was flirting alot with Tursunov and we had a laugh together....then i was like ok ok ok funs over now wheres your sexy russian friend....he said oh Marat loool i said yea haha i have a thing for you russians haha...he said good taste haha...i killed the mood!

i think alot of players noticed my boobs! haha!

Frodo Baggins
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
;) Hmmm Tursanov hey...;) Well,Well,well,;)

maneater
09-28-2007, 01:32 PM
yea he's hott!

Little Joker
10-01-2007, 04:12 AM
haha....no comment...nah i'm not really...haha i had this whole marat safin conversation with my law teachers today, they found it hillarious cos when we were introducing ourselves to the class we had to write at the back of our name tags what we'd each take with us on a stranded desert island...she made an announcement to the class and she was in hysterics...she was reading out from others...sunblock...water...sunblock...ipod...choc olate...sunblock....MARAT SAFIN looool!!!!!!! she said it was to help her understand how logical we are and what type of personalities we all have...so then the class joked and said i was the least logical person in the class....because we need sunblock not to burn....i said...
wtf im the most logical person in the class...u all said sunblock and ipods and **** like that....well your not gonna live very long with sunblock and no food or water so your gonna die anyway...if i'm gonna die i'd rather do it next to the man of my dreams and having abit of fun along the way...haha...you can all die lonely covered with sun cream...haha

How old are you anyway? My guess would be mid-teens, in which case this merely an annoying crush that you can't keep bottled up inside, yet feel the need to introduce us to the awkward world in which you dwell. Can you speak as an adult? The occasional lol, or haha is fine in expressing your emotions, but every sentence? Very odd indeed.

haha....uhm...well i would have loved to have got noticed by Rafa or Roddick but nope! :-( I was flirting alot with Tursunov and we had a laugh together....then i was like ok ok ok funs over now wheres your sexy russian friend....he said oh Marat loool i said yea haha i have a thing for you russians haha...he said good taste haha...i killed the mood!

i think alot of players noticed my boobs! haha!

Yep, you pretty much answered my question all right.

maneater
10-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh get over it! i laugh and joke alot and its not my problem your a boring miserable old poop! Ive never met anyone who dislikes me in person cos im friggin awesome......and yea i got great boobs!

PS.....
ha ha ha!

Frodo Baggins
10-04-2007, 10:43 AM
ManEater:Breasts Aint Everything Ya know:D You Gotta Have Somthing Upstairs=Brains Too..An Thats What Most If All Men Like:D Even Safin;)

hyogen
10-04-2007, 10:49 AM
oh gosh...im so making myself sound like exactly what im not! But honest i really want him....i got tons of sexy guys after me but they aint safin...i'm gonna end up old and lonely if i dont get him...:( help!

tons of sexy guys after you eh? I believe it :) show us your pics and we'll help you get them to Safin ;)

hyogen
10-04-2007, 10:54 AM

ah, very pretty gal. can you post more pics please? we wanna get the whole picture so we can accurately describe you to safin

Andres
10-04-2007, 10:59 AM
ah, very pretty gal. can you post more pics please? we wanna get the whole picture so we can accurately describe you to safin
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :lol:

maneater
10-05-2007, 02:45 AM
ManEater:Breasts Aint Everything Ya know:D You Gotta Have Somthing Upstairs=Brains Too..An Thats What Most If All Men Like:D Even Safin;)

Well...excuse me but i dont think i got into the best law school in the country with nothing up there! ;-)

Andres
10-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Well...excuse me but i dont think i got into the best law school in the country with nothing up there! ;-)
Up there where? Brains or a nice rack? :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I had to!!!! :mrgreen:

maneater
10-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr

malakas
10-06-2007, 02:28 PM
hahahahah:mrgreen: So,where does Safin plays next?You should go,support him.:p

tennispro11
10-06-2007, 04:28 PM
so true. 1) lotsa maria haters here. 2) and then the rabid ana ivanovic fans to deal with ("dont tase me, bro - tennispro11").

LOL! I am a rabid Ivanovic fan? Since when? Or were you just quoting me on the don't tase me thing?

maneater
10-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Well...i'm screwed if he don't play at Queens! or if he don't start playing and winning matches! Nadal's my back up tho lol

ananda
10-23-2007, 03:49 AM
where were you all this while, maneater?
You had us all worried to death!
Don't ever EVER again vanish like this without telling us (sniff).

p.s, yes tennispro, it was the "don't tase me" thing!

Andres
10-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Well...i'm screwed if he don't play at Queens! or if he don't start playing and winning matches! Nadal's my back up tho lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlpineCadet
10-23-2007, 01:00 PM

What a cheater!! I hope Safin isn't reading this, cuz it just goes to show that you truly aren't his number 1 fan/admirer.

I'm just teasing ya.

JohnnyCracker
10-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Maneater, I knew I recognized you from somewhere. :shock:

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc139/th_00727_ball-girl_122_139lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00727_ball-girl_122_139lo.jpg)

SoBad
10-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Nadal's my back up tho lol

When you do get a chance to get with him like we discussed, by all means, do not mention any such thing.

cho1220
10-23-2007, 09:24 PM
he doesnt like psycho fans

hahaha that made me laugh out loud

CanadianChic
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Maneater, I knew I recognized you from somewhere. :shock:

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc139/th_00727_ball-girl_122_139lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00727_ball-girl_122_139lo.jpg)

What, a streaker? I've waited for years to see someone streak a pro tennis match (although would much prefer to see a male do this). When was this? lol.

JohnnyCracker
10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
CC, this one's for you. But I'm sure others will protest. :lol:

http://img193.imagevenue.com/loc358/th_07285_wimbledon-streaker_122_358lo.jpg (http://img193.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07285_wimbledon-streaker_122_358lo.jpg) http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc657/th_07725_ten_122_657lo.jpg (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07725_ten_122_657lo.jpg) http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc609/th_69732_three_122_609lo.jpg (http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=69732_three_122_609lo.jpg)

CanadianChic
10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh my gawd! LMAO.

aznspongehead
10-23-2007, 10:55 PM
all i know is i hope i never get you as my lawyer.

maneater
12-19-2007, 04:56 PM
you cant afford me! ;-)

maneater
12-19-2007, 05:07 PM
where were you all this while, maneater?
You had us all worried to death!
Don't ever EVER again vanish like this without telling us (sniff).

p.s, yes tennispro, it was the "don't tase me" thing!

:-) i'm back for a day or 2 ...sorry if some dont like it...but something tells me Safins ears are gonna burn!! ;-)

CanadianChic
12-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Something tells me Safin needs to start looking into getting a TRO.

maneater
12-19-2007, 06:08 PM
ahh if thats some kinda restraining order, theres no need...really...honestly I'm not that bad..not a psycho...just think hes lovely...don't worry i'm moving on...im with a hotter version of Rafa ;-)