PDA

View Full Version : Who is Bin Laden rooting for?

perfmode
10-29-2004, 06:12 PM
His message attacks Bush and it seems like he wants Bush to lose. However, Bin Laden hating Bush would only make Bush supporters support Bush more. This would be a huge miscalculation. I don't think Bin Laden is that dumb though. He's not your average comic book villian. What's he really trying to do? I'm pretty confused...

Pro_Tour_630
10-29-2004, 06:54 PM
the video was pure propaganda BS filled desception, his message was not only to the american people, but to the arab world as well, dont matter who wins, he wants an islamofacist in the white house

Max G.
10-29-2004, 08:19 PM
What does it matter? We don't know what his intent is, to express support or to misinform or whatever... I don't think we should particularly care who Bin Laden claims to support...

Gatsby007
10-30-2004, 11:07 AM
Chaho is correct. It doesn't matter who wins UBL is not going to stop trying to kill Americans everywhere. The general consensus on all networks (cnn-fox) is that this will help the President. Of course there are a few who will disagree. Before 9/11 he operated in relative comfort, with training camps all over iraq/pakistan etc. Now he has no training camps, and is living cave to cave. As I said somewhere else, I don't believe he would have sent a video, if he could have pulled off an attack. That's his M.O.
Regardless of what happens Tuesday, we need to be united in the war on terror! I am just worried about how aggresive John Kerry would or would't be in protecting our country. This is a serious issue, and the most important election of our lives.

johnathan smith
10-30-2004, 11:12 AM
There isn't a terrorist alive that wants another 4 years of the President.

Morpheus
10-30-2004, 03:59 PM
There isn't a terrorist alive that wants another 4 years of the President.

That's only because the terrorists are 5.0s and our Pres is a 3.5--they're looking for a bigger challenge. I just wish "W" would stop standing in the alley when the real game is in the middle of the court.

TripleB
11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
I think he wants Bush to win....Bush let him go once and became too occupied with "weapons of mass destruction" from Sadaam to care what Bin Laden was doing...why should Bush start worrying about him now?

TripleB

drakulie
11-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Actually terrorists want a President like Bush in the White House because he is so hated- it helps them recruit more dumbass suicide bombers.

@wright
11-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Bush is a 7.0. He has more game than he has shown as yet. He is letting on to be a 5.0, but he is sandbaggin'.

Bhagi Katbamna
11-06-2004, 02:35 PM
He definitely is of the ABB crowd(anyone but Bush). He's reduced to making a video from a cave and says that the american people are responsible for their own security. That's a lot different than 2002 when he said he wanted to destroy America.

Also there were parts of the tape that weren't shown in which he made threats to Bush's family.