PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labour Day!

SoBad
09-02-2007, 11:41 PM
I just think everyone around here is great, and I want to wish everyone a happy Labour Day! And also we can talk about how the summer is over and we are ready for September!! But let's not talk about USO because that could spoil someone!:D

ilovecarlos
09-03-2007, 07:13 AM
I just think everyone around here is great, and I want to wish everyone a happy Labour Day! And also we can talk about how the summer is over and we are ready for September!! But let's not talk about USO because that could spoil someone!:D

Have a nice day SoBad.....maybe we should try to reopen the Kuz bar now that summer is almost over? I plan to spend this beautiful day doing very little...I'll watch some tennis, grill some food and make a blender full (or 2) of nice bevvies....relax and enjoy;)

TokyopunK
09-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Someone tell me why it is called labor day when people dont work.

snoflewis
09-03-2007, 07:53 AM

im working today....:confused:

AceofBase
09-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Lol! Happy Labor Day to you all guy and i guess its look like tennis is going in for a cold day this fall and winter!

Voltron
09-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Happy labor day! :) Snowflewis, I can't believe you have to work! Wait, are you in the US?

Craig Sheppard
09-03-2007, 08:09 AM

Dunno if you're kidding or not... heh but it's a day off for the laborer... the workin' man... enjoy it! Who's BBQ'in today?

diegaa
09-03-2007, 08:21 AM
in everywhere else isnt labour day. 1st of may is Labour day for me....
Enjoy it.

snoflewis
09-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Happy labor day! :) Snowflewis, I can't believe you have to work! Wait, are you in the US?

yea...socal...

ilovecarlos
09-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Dunno if you're kidding or not... heh but it's a day off for the laborer... the workin' man... enjoy it! Who's BBQ'in today?

I am...I'm doing a deelish bbq'd chicken with Asian bbq sauce....some yummy spicey chicken sausages and a bottle of tums (hahahaha) for later;)

skip1969
09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
I am...I'm doing a deelish bbq'd chicken with Asian bbq sauce....some yummy spicey chicken sausages and a bottle of tums (hahahaha) for later;)
you're a trip. ha

yeah, hope everyone has a good weekend. labor day used to kindof bum me out (i grew up in chicago) cos the parks started emptying the swimming pools and everyone started talking about thanksgiving . . . and the summer was winding down and snow was around the corner . . . but now i live in south florida (bah!) so i get to look forward to it not being so damn hot soon.

anyways, everybody enjoy the day!

Topaz
09-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Pshaw...forget BBQing...I'm playing tennis today!

SoBad
09-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Have a nice day SoBad.....maybe we should try to reopen the Kuz bar now that summer is almost over? I plan to spend this beautiful day doing very little...I'll watch some tennis, grill some food and make a blender full (or 2) of nice bevvies....relax and enjoy;)

This was a very nice day, wasn't it, except for slight wind gusts early on! Great idea to re-open Kuz, I'm gonna do it right now, if I can find the key. Tennis on TV was OK for a little bit when Lopez was showing fed his place early on. Sounds like you were on track for a perfect day with grilling food, blending alky and doing very little...:D

SoBad
09-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Lol! Happy Labor Day to you all guy and i guess its look like tennis is going in for a cold day this fall and winter!

Why do you think tennis is going in for a cold day this fall and winter?

SoBad
09-03-2007, 10:50 PM

Yep, and also I think you're not supposed to wear white until Memorial Day after this.