PDA

View Full Version : Is it funny when women get mad?

quest01
09-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Does anyone find it funny when women get mad?

brayman9
09-04-2007, 03:34 PM
no not really. not really at all.

vkartikv
09-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Yes, when it is not your woman

BreakPoint
09-04-2007, 03:48 PM
No, not funny at all. They can hurt you pretty badly if it's YOU they're mad at.

ilovecarlos
09-04-2007, 03:49 PM

Yes, Hardy har har har...especially when we're mad at YOU!!!!!!!!!:D

vkartikv
09-04-2007, 03:55 PM
It's funny how men get through so many rejections day and night but pick themselves up, dust themselves off but when you push a woman away when she tries to kiss on the very first date, they take it as rejection and the wrath that ensues will leave you scarred forever :)

Topaz
09-04-2007, 04:03 PM
It's funny how men get through so many rejections day and night but pick themselves up, dust themselves off but when you push a woman away when she tries to kiss on the very first date, they take it as rejection and the wrath that ensues will leave you scarred forever :)

Are you speaking from experience, or did you just pull that example randomly out of the air?

Love your avatar pic BTW!

vkartikv
09-04-2007, 04:07 PM
No, that just happened to me. First date in a long, long time. Wasn't ready to get physical with someone after what had happened with my ex. but she took it as me rejecting her. Won't be dating again for a long time :) Now don't get any dirty ideas on what she did to me that would prevent me from dating for a while ;)

That got me thinking about how us men have to be the one to approach the women, humour them, be our impressive best and all so they can be the judge as to whether or not we get a date. Rejection is not uncommon but don't we go out there again week after week taking it in our stride? :) The avatar is Leander Paes, btw...

Topaz
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
No, that just happened to me. First date in a long, long time. Wasn't ready to get physical with someone after what had happened with my ex. but she took it as me rejecting her. Won't be dating again for a long time :) Now don't get any dirty ideas on what she did to me that would prevent me from dating for a while ;)

That got me thinking about how us men have to be the one to approach the women, humour them, be our impressive best and all so they can be the judge as to whether or not we get a date. Rejection is not uncommon but don't we go out there again week after week taking it in our stride? :) The avatar is Leander Paes, btw...

Well, I figured it must have...what with all the specific detail. Guys aren't the only ones who get rejected though...just something to keep in mind.

I know that is Leander Paes, that is why it rocks!

Fearsome Forehand
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
VK, Begin with the basic premise that women are all psycho (it is only a matter of degree) and you will save yourself immeasurable pain and suffering as well as time and money.

All I know is that if you find one that isn't a full blown psycho (e.g., only slightly psycho), you're way ahead of the game.

With regard to the OP, usually it isn't very funny especially when it is directed at you. Guys just hit you, women will b*tch at you for hours, days, years. It's like a hobby for them. Must worse in my opinion.

mucat
09-04-2007, 04:42 PM
You know why men have short life span?

Because they got married.

Shosho
09-04-2007, 07:28 PM
It takes a strong and confident man to withstand the ire of his woman.
Now get me a cup of coffee.... :-)

abenguyen
09-04-2007, 09:37 PM
it was funny when vaidisova got mad and destroyed her racquet. kinda sad for the racquet though

superman1
09-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Kind of. I think it's funnier when men get mad. Anger is inherently funny.

drhopz
09-04-2007, 10:01 PM

Strong....

goober
09-04-2007, 10:06 PM

I don't really find it funny when anybody is mad. I usually feel sorry for somebody rather than amused.

Swissv2
09-04-2007, 10:50 PM

Most times, heck no. Sometimes, yes.

Deuce
09-04-2007, 10:58 PM
No, that just happened to me. First date in a long, long time. Wasn't ready to get physical with someone after what had happened with my ex. but she took it as me rejecting her. Won't be dating again for a long time
Who in hell is Julia, then?

Phil
09-04-2007, 11:37 PM
It takes a strong and confident man to withstand the ire of his woman.
Now get me a cup of coffee.... :-)
No...get me a BEER!

LuckyR
09-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Yes, when it is not your woman

What he said...

alberto007
09-05-2007, 12:09 PM
It is very very very funny when that woman is not your wife...........

norcal
09-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Do you know why getting divorced is so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

BigboyDan
09-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes it is funny when women get angry, why do they angry again? Men get angry for a reason...

Topaz
09-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Yes it is funny when women get angry, why do they angry again? Men get angry for a reason...

Well, I know when I got angry, it was because I got cheated on, and the girl he cheated on me with was breaking into my apartment. I think that's a pretty good reason...you?

alpha
09-05-2007, 12:32 PM
welp... it's not funny when my wife gets angry, believe me.

princess bossass
09-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I think it's hilarious when I get angry.

But only a week or so after the fact.

BreakPoint
09-05-2007, 01:08 PM
VK, Begin with the basic premise that women are all psycho (it is only a matter of degree) and you will save yourself immeasurable pain and suffering as well as time and money. ;o)

All I know is that if you find one that isn't a full blown psycho (e.g., only slightly psycho), you're way ahead of the game.

With regard to the OP, usually it isn't very funny especially when it is directed at you. Guys just hit you, women will b*tch at you for hours, days, years. It's like a hobby for them. Must worse in my opinion.
LOL. I would agree about the psycho part. ;)

However, some women will hit you when they're ****ed at you and not just b*tch at you. :-(

mucat
09-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Do you know why getting divorced is so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

That's why some of us developed the ability to displace our consciousness to a different location during this kind of situation.

Topaz
09-05-2007, 02:19 PM
There are plenty of women out there who aren't psychos...a better question might be why *you* may keep ending up with them! :)

diegaa
09-05-2007, 02:21 PM
absloutely NOT. not at all.

BreakPoint
09-05-2007, 03:04 PM
There are plenty of women out there who aren't psychos...
I think only other women or the women themselves think that they're not psycho. ;)

Topaz
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
I think only other women or the women themselves think that they're not psycho. ;)

Awww, c'mon, think hard...I bet you know a couple! :)

BigboyDan
09-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Well, I know when I got angry, it was because I got cheated on, and the girl he cheated on me with was breaking into my apartment. I think that's a pretty good reason...you?

Bad choice of boyfriend.

TheShaun
09-06-2007, 07:41 AM

i'm guessing you don't have girlfriend or wife, because there's absolutly nothing funny about an angry woman.

Topaz
09-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Bad choice of boyfriend.

Oh yeah...see the problem is, it isn't like the guy (or girl for that matter, it goes both ways) reveal themselves to be a bad choice right from the get go...if they did things would be so much easier!!!

Serve em Up
09-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Please explain the point of this OP to me. How is it funny when anyone gets mad? I find it incredibly annoying when anyone fails to control their temper and throws a tantrum be it man or woman. I don't find it funny or entertaining. It just makes them look foolish and pitiful. Real men and women with substance can control their tempers and avoid foolish outbursts.

Topaz
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Please explain the point of this OP to me. How is it funny when anyone gets mad? I find it incredibly annoying when anyone fails to control their temper and throws a tantrum be it man or woman. I don't find it funny or entertaining. It just makes them look foolish and pitiful. Real men and women with substance can control their tempers and avoid foolish outbursts.

Furthermore, it is never funny when someone you care about is angry or upset...I think the OP may not be one of our more 'mature' posters.

QuietDaze
09-06-2007, 08:22 AM
However, some women will hit you when they're ****ed at you and not just b*tch at you. :-(

Then they can't get mad when you hit them back. Putting your hands on someone just because you're angry is ridiculous and immature. But in general - anger is usually the result of some other emotion. (according to my anger management classes) lol

alwaysatnet
09-06-2007, 09:33 AM
It can be(provided you are observing from a safe distance).

mucat
09-06-2007, 09:41 AM
It can be(provided you are observing from a safe distance).

There is no such thing as safe distance...

rasajadad
09-06-2007, 12:52 PM
I just finished a match against my doubles partner (4.5+ woman who I usually play VERY even with) who can be a bit of a hot-head at times. Especially when things aren't going well tennis-wise. We were on serve at 2-3 with me serving and I started getting grooved. Even my mis-hits were going in. I held, then broke, then held then broke for a 6-3 first set. I was bending over to pick up the balls and I heard that sound. (You know... the sound of a racquet whizzing through the air.)

Then I proceeded to bagel her in the 2nd set. Two more major racquet chuckings. Major in that the racquets were chucked over the net onto my side!

My reaction? I totally ignored the whole thing. If I got involved, I'm sure it would have compromised my tennis. If she was my girlfriend, I would have been toast!

phoony
09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Is not funny as women are dangerous.

Lakoste
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
If my fiancee is mad about something stupid like not going to the restaurant she likes, I find that to be funny, especially since I'm paying :lol:

If she is mad about something more serious, I give her a hug and leave her alone :) I usually end up posting here during those times, damn I have a lot of posts;)

tennispro11
09-06-2007, 09:44 PM
No, it's not funny. My gf likes to slap me whenever she gets mad. I usually avoid them but not always. Good thing I can take a slap or two. ;)

BreakPoint
09-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Is not funny as women are dangerous.
I only have two words: Lorraine Bobbit :-o Yikes! and Ouch!!! ;)

QuietDaze
09-07-2007, 07:41 AM
No, it's not funny. My gf likes to slap me whenever she gets mad. I usually avoid them but not always. Good thing I can take a slap or two. ;)

You and your gf have a problem. If you slapped her whenever you got upset she would have you locked up.

tennispro11
09-07-2007, 02:18 PM
You and your gf have a problem. If you slapped her whenever you got upset she would have you locked up.

Well I kind of bring it on myself by saying that she hits like a little girl. :p

mucat
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Well I kind of bring it on myself by saying that she hits like a little girl. :p

No kinky stuff please, we are talking about really mad.

princess bossass
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM

She shouldn't hit you, period.

tennispro11
09-07-2007, 02:43 PM

Wow, everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. It was just a joke. Look at the smiley face. Yes she slaps me, no it isn't hard. Nothing wrong with that. Sheesh. Calm down.

r2473
09-07-2007, 02:54 PM

I know what you are getting at. Yes, it is funny.

Phil
09-07-2007, 03:15 PM
What if he likes it-and she likes doing it? Do the rules apply then?

princess bossass
09-07-2007, 03:38 PM
What if he likes it-and she likes doing it? Do the rules apply then?

That kind of game requires a whole different set of rules. ;)

Phil
09-07-2007, 03:55 PM
That kind of game requires a whole different set of rules. ;)
Gotchya!;)

rounick
09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Funny every time.

Women have no feelings.

Only instincts.

CanadianChic
09-08-2007, 05:25 AM
Funny every time.

Women have no feelings.

Only instincts.

Interesting. So if women have no feelings - only instincts, how come so many of them end up dating insensitive morons who think it's funny when we are mad? Why the heck aren't the instincts kicking in? Perhaps because they are following their feelings? Hmmm. ;)

tennis_hand
09-08-2007, 09:33 AM
u don't know why they get mad. they just get mad. no logic, no reasoning, etc. this is why they are women.

xtremerunnerars
09-08-2007, 10:34 AM
I think it's usually pretty funny

rounick
09-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Interesting. So if women have no feelings - only instincts, how come so many of them end up dating insensitive morons who think it's funny when we are mad? Why the heck aren't the instincts kicking in? Perhaps because they are following their feelings? Hmmm. ;)

So,what you are saying is that women have feelings for these "insensitive morons"?!?That's not very smart,is it?..So,what you're saying basically is that women are stupid.Don't you like my theory (fact) better?..

Of course,how would you know?I mean you are a woman,aren't you?

Thanks for proving me right-again.

phoony
09-09-2007, 03:48 AM
u don't know why they get mad. they just get mad. no logic, no reasoning, etc. this is why they are women.

As i always said and believe women are dangerous.

CanadianChic
09-09-2007, 04:37 AM
So,what you are saying is that women have feelings for these "insensitive morons"?!?That's not very smart,is it?..So,what you're saying basically is that women are stupid.Don't you like my theory (fact) better?..

Of course,how would you know?I mean you are a woman,aren't you?

Thanks for proving me right-again.

Umm...actually, I never called women stupid, you did - which makes two erroneous claims in this thread so far. But, if you feel the need to take my post as some small victory be my guest. ;)