PDA

View Full Version : Interesting letter

barry
10-31-2004, 07:11 AM
To All American Voters,

I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration, I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse.

I lost my job.
I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.
I lost my homes.
I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.

I just thought you would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush Administration.

Thank you for taking time to read my letter.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein

VashTheStampede
10-31-2004, 07:15 AM
LOL. That was good barry. :lol:

don knot
10-31-2004, 04:57 PM
That is too funny and oh so true, but i am sure there are people who believe that it was wrong to keep Sadam from brutalizing the raping the men and women of Iraq.

leog
10-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, and it was Saddam who flew those planes into the Trade Center...no, wait, it was a bunch of Saudis, but we wouldn't mess with Saudi Arabia since they're such good buddies with the Bushes.

No WMDs, no connections to Al Qaeda, and no roses thrown at our soldiers' feet. You guys like this occupation, YOU go over there and handle it, and for gods sake get our young men and women home.

At least Kerry didn't use Daddy's connections to puss out of the draft like the current chickenhawks we have running our oligarchy...how many of the over 10,000 maimed vets you expect to see out on the courts this winter? Be sure to check out the wheel-chair leagues...

tykrum
10-31-2004, 07:45 PM
great post leog. I can't think of anything more to add except the fact that bin Laden, the actual world trade bomber, would probably love to Bush to stay in office, and keep getting away with running his al Queda terrorist network, which is the real immenent threat to America besides N. Korea and possibly Iran.

don knot
11-01-2004, 05:25 AM
I am sorry that you guys don't believe that the iraqi people deserved to be free.
As for Bin-Laden, his training camps have been fourishing (NOT)! He is on the run from cave to cave and cannot hit the US so he sends video tapes. Finally, If you have seen the latest released footage of the bin-laden video he says... He will be watching the elections closely and the states that don't vote for Bush will be spaired. I guess that is somehow a fruedian trick and subliminal message to actaully vote for Kerry>??

drakulie
11-01-2004, 05:27 AM
Love it. Great Post. LMFAO!

Gatsby007
11-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Don, Hopefully you are wrong. I believe that every decent American (human being) believes that the innocent people of Iraq deserve to be free.
UBL had the run of the world through the 90's as he pulled off several attacks here and abroad (1st wtc bombing, uss cole), but after 9/11 he has been pretty busy just trying to save his own neck. I do believe he would have sent a bomb if he could have. After his discussion about watching the way the Red/Blue states play out, it's quite obvious who UBL wants in the White House, but it shouldn't matter. We should be resolved to hunt him and his folks down and CRUSH them. As divided as we are on these boards about who should win (that's o.k.) I have only run into one guy on here who thinks the terrorist (UBL) should be treated with respect and not killed, but rather looked upon as fellow human beings. That makes me sick!

leog
11-01-2004, 12:42 PM
The point here is that over 110,000 people (US + Iraqis) have been killed in this operation, and Iraq had nothing to do with UBL or 9/11. All you Bush-backers just don't seem to care; I swear to god the emperor wears no clothes in this country. What's it gonna take...

Gatsby007
11-01-2004, 01:49 PM
I respectfully disagree...sadam was a terrorist sponsor. I.e. gave money to the families of suicide bombers. After 9/11 Bush said he would go after Al-Quaeda and any sponsors of terror. NO one likes war, but you have to undestand that sadly people die in war. The fact that we have not been hit since 9/11 speaks volumes about this administration. You don't really think the terrorists have just been satisfied with their acts on 9/11 and have since quit trying to hit the US do you?
Kerry said he believed Sadam needed to be taken out to better prosecute the war on terror(and said he believed they had WMD), but when the polls started looking favorably he conveniently changed his mind. I am confident the American people will make the right decision tommorow.

Max G.
11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
I am confident the American people will make the right decision tommorow.

Don't bet on it... there ISN'T a right decision. It's a lesser of two evils kind of thing. And no matter what happens, approximately half the country will hate who we got as president, and will think that the other half which voted for him is a bunch of idiots that just "don't see the TRUTH."

jun
11-01-2004, 02:48 PM
One thing that I find extremely intriguing is the fact that

1) Osama Bin Laden was trained by CIA.
2) US told Iraq to attack Kuwait ( or told Iraq that they won't do anything.
3) US sold WMD to Iraq in 90s...

Now...Bin Laden stabbed US in the back.....US accuse Iraq of possessing WMD, but fails to find any.

GrahamIsSuper
11-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Gentlemen, this whole thing is based on a centuries old misunderstanding. If it were possible for a leader to privately call Bin Laden and say "Ok, everything is aside, what do we as a country have to do to respect your way of life and move past this? Is there any way we can coexist", I would be intrigued to see what Bin Laden would say.

While I still think the killing of anyone is wrong and do not condone the terrorist activities at all, I can see the provocation that our way of life has altered theres. Lets just say, hypothetically, that there was an alternate history, and Russia was in command of the modern world, and also served a completely different god than the Americans. Would it be fair to say that if you were feeling disgraced and put down for your beliefs, that you would not attempt to rectify that situation?

Yes, this is radical and some would call it rediculous, but it is simply hypothetical. I am speaking not for the terrorists, but the Millions, if not Billions of Middle Easterners who feel that our way of life is affecting them, and the way I see it, the only way to end our dispute is to offer our peace towards them, but still keep an incredible guard up. kind of a "we will if you will" sort of thing.

I am not trying to say anyone is wrong with this post, I am expressing my curiosity as to what would happen if we did this honestly as a nation. Does anyone have any *objective* opinions?

PS, this is an ACTUAL question, not a hypothetical one:
What do you feel would happen if we were to attempt to rectify our wrongs towards the Islamic and Muslim religions and offer our appologies for whatever it is we have done to them?