PDA

View Full Version : Check Out My Short Film!

lordmanji
09-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi All,

Check out and rate the trailer to my short film, Remember the Days. RTD will be premiering at the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival which is quote-unquote "the largest short film festival in the world."

Here's the link:

http://www.lashortsfest.com/video_player.asp?videoid=203

Thanks,

Dennis

35ft6
09-06-2007, 03:48 PM
The film looks great. But not a very good trailer. How long is the short film? The trailer seemed like nothing more than the film itself with the final part cut out. Anyway, looks well shot.

lordmanji
09-06-2007, 09:45 PM
The film looks great. But not a very good trailer. How long is the short film? The trailer seemed like nothing more than the film itself with the final part cut out. Anyway, looks well shot.

hi,

thanks for taking the time to check it out. the film itself is about 12 minutes and you get the basic structure of the story in the trailer. the film's actually less rocked out than the trailer, very melancholy and subtle like a japanese drama.

Swissv2
09-06-2007, 10:31 PM
do you need to install anything? I can't see the video

lordmanji
09-07-2007, 08:25 PM
do you need to install anything? I can't see the video

no, i think the websites has a lot of traffic cuz the festival's just starting. it should come up in a couple of minutes, though.

xtremerunnerars
09-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Looks really professional! Great camera work and just overall movie mojo.

I hope you win!

rommil
09-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Was ok. She looks like Margaret Cho's younger sister if she had one.

lordmanji
09-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Looks really professional! Great camera work and just overall movie mojo.

I hope you win!

thanks! im currently no. 9 in all-time most viewed which is pretty cool and thanks to guys like you.