PDA

View Full Version : fantasy football...play adrian peterson or cedric benson week 1?

knasty131
09-08-2007, 06:43 AM
I have a big ordeal in my fantasy football...the title says it all...here are my thoughts

Peterson...he may be splitting touches with the other vikings back, but in goal line situations he will definitely be the back of choice and he will still be getting the ball outside of those situations...

Benson...he is going against the tough san diego defense and I am not sure he will have a good week...i plan on using him throughout the season but am not sure about this week...

thanks in advance to anyones input

BTW...my other starting back is frank gore...and he is there to stay lol

slice bh compliment
09-08-2007, 07:05 AM
Is that a sycophant/sportsfan version of Dungeons and Dragons? Or is this a new gay thing?

Please advise.

Naturally, I'm horsin' around. But man, I remember when football was something you played with the other kids. And you watched it on a Sunday between church and tennis. Now, it's totally beer and lifestyle marketing ... and requires mandatory two-a-days with ESPN and FOX Sports.

Just doin' what the Man tells you to do.

No thanks.

knasty131
09-08-2007, 07:15 AM
haha wow that wasnt exactly what i was looking for but thanks anyways for that interesting little comment you made...it is simply something i do on the side and it actually is pretty fun...did you ever think that somethign might catch on because it is fun rather than someone telling someone to do something??? no way!!! and by the way, i still will be playing football with others to compliment my tennis and fantasy football lol

i wonder if they have a fantasy tennis....hmmm fed would be by no.1 pick

slice bh compliment
09-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Hhahaha, good perspective kileen nasty. I'll respond to your post just as soon as I have time. Right now I'm busy watching the pre-pre-pre-game breakdown and analysis by seven subpar broadcasters talking about all the games I should know about and care about tomorrow. Then I'm going to buy and program the proper cell phone to have so I can follow my ''players'' between church, lunch, family time and tennis tomorrow. Then I'm going to try and buy a couple of cases of domestic beer (not sure why, I just got the urge for some cheap beer while I was sitting on my *** watching tv).

Kidding, man, if you dig the fantasy, enjoy it.
And yeah, I think they ATP does run a fantasy tennis contest.

I'm with the great philosopher E. Digby Baltzell on this one. Less professionalism, less commerce in sports.

knasty131
09-08-2007, 07:31 AM
I agree that there is way too much little "extra" stuff when it comes to fantasy football...i simply did it this year because my brother and his friends had a 12 team league and only 10 teams...me and my dad joined to fill in...otherwise i wouldnt have done it...turns out though that it is fun...i can definitely see how it is can be time consuming if you let it thought, i have already put more time in it than i initially thought i would. i will not, however, be tuning in to any fantasy football programs on ESPN i guess i still have some dignity left over

knasty131
09-08-2007, 07:31 AM
or have i already given it all to "the man"? lol just playin

A.Davidson
09-08-2007, 08:47 AM
DEFINITELY Peterson - he's gonna get some good touches, you can get some points out of him for sure.