PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever tried the ancient tiger style?

Steven87
09-08-2007, 02:08 PM
The Wu-Tang originated it...I heard your forehand would be deadly if you perfected it

Bagumbawalla
09-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Actually, I am adept at the deadly tiger style, but seldom use it in tennis because of the trouble I had replacing practice partners.

Steven87
09-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Actually, I am adept at the deadly tiger style, but seldom use it in tennis because of the trouble I had replacing practice partners.
Hey I'm here for ya. I'm still working to perfect it though

u gud tennis
09-08-2007, 09:36 PM
lmao the wu tang originated it :D this thread made me laugh.

sharpy
09-08-2007, 09:54 PM
The Wu-Tang originated it...I heard your forehand would be deadly if you perfected it

My friend, the ancient style has evolved. It is now called Jumppulse Tennis.
Get with the game...

Steven87
09-08-2007, 10:34 PM
My friend, the ancient style has evolved. It is now called Jumppulse Tennis.
Get with the game...
Tiger Style is immune to the spins of jumppulse though....

Hot Sauce
09-09-2007, 12:42 AM
I think you pull out a gun and shoot the other guy.

dennis10is
09-09-2007, 06:23 AM
I'm a practioner of the Five Deadly Venoms.

Steven87
09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
I'm a practioner of the Five Deadly Venoms.

Indeed? Very interesting since that style of tennis hasn't been played since the 15th century

Hobomagic
09-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Umm... wtf are you all talking about this better not be another prince of tennis ********.

u gud tennis
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Umm... wtf are you all talking about this better not be another prince of tennis ********.

yea the wu tang clan's from prince of tennis

EliteNinja
09-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Ancient Tiger Style, eh?
That's only for golf, man!

blitzmage_89
09-20-2007, 04:09 AM
none of you matches the techniques I learned from Kung Fu Sushi Academy , the so called Seven Heavenly Sins beats out the coward out of my opponent

Taxvictim
09-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Tiger Style, and the Wu Tang Clan.
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to *mess* with.

Shame on a hacker that tries to run game on a hacker.

So who are you, the Ghost-faced Driller?

mucat
09-20-2007, 07:58 AM
none of you matches the techniques I learned from Kung Fu Sushi Academy , the so called Seven Heavenly Sins beats out the coward out of my opponent

Seven Heavenly Sins...hmm....are you sure that's Kung Fu?? Beacause it sounds awfully kinky...

forzainter
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Tiger Style, and the Wu Tang Clan.
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to *mess* with.

Shame on a hacker that tries to run game on a hacker.

So who are you, the Ghost-faced Driller?

nothing to mess with? I wouldnt, but those guys were scared to go to Sierra Leone

Steven87
12-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I've somewhat perfected the tiger style now, cept sometimes I mistime it and I end up with some crazy un-retrievable spin

HyperHorse
12-19-2007, 09:10 PM
I use the style of the Seven Silent Slippery Snakes.
Once you think you got hold of one, another beast comes at you from NOWHERE!!!!
*evil laughter*

Steven87
12-19-2007, 09:11 PM
I use the style of the Seven Silent Slippery Snakes.
Once you think you got hold of one, another beast comes at you from NOWHERE!!!!
*evil laughter*

Yea, its too bad that style has been countered easily by using a 100+ sized racquet

tzinc
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
I use CRANE SCHOOL.

TonLars
12-20-2007, 07:14 AM
The ancient Tiger style is indeed the hardest to learn, but when mastered, is unanimously without a doubt the most deadly. Several touring professionals have used this style, although unrecognized to the untrained eye. If you can harness this power, you will one day be a true tennis master.

...There is another style as well which hasnt been used for an even longer time period than the Venoms of the 15th century that was spoken of. It is called the Spartan Spontaneous Suicide rush. It has been passed down for many generations in my family. However, it has never been practiced since its originating ancient ancestors, and has not been shared outside of the family via an oath of immediate death if broken. I have not taken this oath fortunately, and I may be willing to share this style with some of you if you are willing to have your entire world changed right before your eyes. It will blow your mind, and therefore one only must be serious and have discipline to train for the "triple S" tennis techniques.

Steven87
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
The ancient Tiger style is indeed the hardest to learn, but when mastered, is unanimously without a doubt the most deadly. Several touring professionals have used this style, although unrecognized to the untrained eye. If you can harness this power, you will one day be a true tennis master.

...There is another style as well which hasnt been used for an even longer time period than the Venoms of the 15th century that was spoken of. It is called the Spartan Spontaneous Suicide rush. It has been passed down for many generations in my family. However, it has never been practiced since its originating ancient ancestors, and has not been shared outside of the family via an oath of immediate death if broken. I have not taken this oath fortunately, and I may be willing to share this style with some of you if you are willing to have your entire world changed right before your eyes. It will blow your mind, and therefore one only must be serious and have discipline to train for the "triple S" tennis techniques.
Quite, but can the triple S is an easy match up for those who have mastered the incredible Toad Style

TonLars
12-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Quite, but can the triple S is an easy match up for those who have mastered the incredible Toad Style

I havent actually been educated about the Toad style, you might have to share some information.

At the same time, the Triple S style as I said has basically stayed within my family and blood for centuries. You may either have this style mixed up with another common variation, or it is possible you are somehow learned in the ways. Otherwise, perhaps you are family and a decendant???:shock:

Steven87
12-20-2007, 02:43 PM
I havent actually been educated about the Toad style, you might have to share some information.

At the same time, the Triple S style as I said has basically stayed within my family and blood for centuries. You may either have this style mixed up with another common variation, or it is possible you are somehow learned in the ways. Otherwise, perhaps you are family and a decendant???:shock:

Perhaps, and how do you get so much spin from a 18x19 strung racquet?